WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Above & beyond customer service, Chris Griner

Ziggy

SlumLord
Reaction score
Re: Full Throttle Toyz & Detail Specialties.
I just have to say, Chris' dedication to customer satisfaction is top shelf.
We recently purchased a Rzr from he and his biz partner Ryan. Totally dig it. After a couple rides I noticed some oil leaks from both front and rear diffs. When I asked him about it there was ZERO hesitation on his part to take care of it, including pickup & delivery.
20210220_105752.jpg

During conversation when we were purchasing the Rzr the subject of Ceramic Coating came up and I mentioned how my boats coating didn't seem to perform as well as expected by end of first season. I didn't ask for anything since it was beyond the 2yr guarantee he gave with it......but again without hesitation he offered to redo it with his new product since he felt the old product was inferior. Tell you what, boat shines like a diamond again.👍
20210220_105832.jpg

So, I'd like to personally thank Chris and his crew for the above & beyond service with some well deserved KUDO's!!🤘🤘👏👏
I highly recommend his services.👍😎

Springfield

Reaction score
Spoke with Patty @ Detail Specialities, I'm on the calendar for my annual full float detail, in the new location. After it gets back from Wired4Sound with surprises. :cool:

Ziggy

SlumLord
Reaction score
Spoke with Patty @ Detail Specialities, I'm on the calendar for my annual full float detail, in the new location. After it gets back from Wired4Sound with surprises. :cool:
Patty is a fun and very likeable person. We had a good chuckle together.😀😎

Ace in the Hole

Reaction score
We brought the wife's car all the way from Texas last summer for his shop to do it.. Chris is as good as they come in terms of an honest businessman, he stands behind what he does..which sadly is a rarity nowadays.

TBulger

Reaction score
I thinkit’s all because your just such a likeable guy Ziggy. Lol

OLDRAAT

inadequate member
Reaction score
Beautiful. I've never noticed any posted photos of her on the trailer. You and Jen knocked it out of the park with the colors and design, timeless. Time to get 'er wet and cruise. 👍 🥃

When I had this built 33 yrs ago, didn't want a design that would date it due to colors being in the Gel.

20190628_200606.jpg

BUDMAN

HAVASU BOUND
Reaction score
Chris is a stand up guy. Top notch customer service and Patty is awesome. Already have our boat schedules for the full service in March

Reactions: DWC

DWC

Reaction score
X3. Solid deal and would use them again in a heartbeat. Had the boat done and it never looked better.

02HoWaRd26

DCBroke
Reaction score
I as well have nothing but good to say about Chris, and he didn’t do my boat. But after it gets the cloudy clear fixed he will be doing it.

FishSniper

Reaction score
I need the boat and truck detailed I will see about contacting them.

guest hs

Reaction score
Chris is a good guy and Patty is a good gal they treat me very good