WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Absolute Speed and Marine

allrightnow

Reaction score
Just want to give props to Aaron and his crew. My boat has about 400hrs on its 496ho and didn’t want to get on plane this Friday so I parked it and jumped on my buddies boat for the day. After hanging out in the Gorge he wanted to go to the Naked turtle for some appetizers. I had him drop me off at Windsor so I can take my boat to Absolute and then I’ll drive to the turtle. I called Aaron’s wife told her it’s been about 8yrs since I changed the plugs and she said bring it in and we will look at it real quick. No shit I pulled up and guys were moving boats to make room for mine. Two guys jumped in the boat and swapped my plugs out in 30 min. I launched boat and was back at the turtle in 1.5 hrs from the time I got dropped off at the ramp. My buddies were in amazement but that’s how Aaron does things. His wife said they always have a couple guys available on Fridays and Saturday’s for impellers plugs and quick fixes.
1C6ED43B-D391-45DE-808F-19AAF3CE05FB.jpeg

DWC

Reaction score
They’re good people and we’ve had great service from them. I popped in a few weeks ago to have them do some minor mods to my battery hold down. (I still don’t have a full set of power tools in Havasu). They knocked it out in a heartbeat and got me on my way. More importantly i always feel like they have my best interest when i bring it in for service. No extra BS

The Prisoner

Well-Known RDP Prisoner Inmate #283
Reaction score
Do they do PWC’s too? The brand name manufacturer in Havasu won’t touch it because its older. Its in fantastic shape. Just needs carbs tune up And oil leak which could be a dry rot hose. Don’t want to name the place but to me it’s don’t make sense. It’s your product line.

Lavey29

Floatin Dirty
Reaction score
They provide excellent service there and even brought the boat back to my house as a courtesy.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Do they do PWC’s too? The brand name manufacturer in Havasu won’t touch it because its older. Its in fantastic shape. Just needs carbs tune up And oil leak which could be a dry rot hose. Don’t want to name the place but to me it’s don’t make sense. It’s your product line.

Id Goto tech one

DB / HAV

Reaction score
100%! I have been using Absolute for years and always recommend them. I couldn’t imagine using any other shop. I have a bunch of great stories where they saved the day.

HPBoats83

Reaction score
I’ll be calling them on Monday morning first thing for a noise my 496HO is making. Hopefully something simple.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

the510

Reaction score
i used A A Ron for my service needs too. Great shop! just wish they didn't have to store the boats outside on the dirt......

WildWilly

Reaction score
I used to be team Absolute, but after 2 years in a row of getting "scheduled" service drug out way longer than it should I gave up. Maybe these commets are all why....they are great to jump in and save people who need immediate help, but then all the scheduled work suffers when guys keep getting pulled off for stuff like this.

Jay Dub

Reaction score
Go to Tech One racing. Lilian or Mike. They have been taking care of my older Sea Doo for years. They are honest and trustworthy.