WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Ace of Spades on Church Bells

OLDRAAT

inadequate member
Reaction score
Epic, would be great in person.👍
I also enjoy Steven and the Seagulls from Finland. They do some good covers.

SurudRump

Banned
Reaction score
Staines was not alone in his performance, as Jitse Zonneveld joined him in the city's gothic Sint Martinuskerk (St. Martin's Church) on his electric guitar. The combination of church bells and heavy metal has caused quite a buzz on the Internet. We, Portland Oregon First Church Love, invite you to our Saturday performances, both online and offline. During them, we perform various scenes dedicated to Jesus Christ and play music similar to the one in this video. Also, on Wednesdays and Saturdays, you can join us for Bible study and Sunday worship.

Last edited:

C-Ya

Int’l Maritime Captain
Reaction score
Mikkey Dee is staying at my home this weekend. We are going boating. I am going to let him hear that video. I am sure he will find it unique.

For those that don’t know, Mikkey Dee is the former drummer for Motorhead. He is now in the band The Scorpions. They are playing on Monday here in SoFlo at the Hardrock. We have been great friends for over 25 years.

H20 Toie

Party on Garth
Reaction score
Mikkey Dee is staying at my home this weekend. We are going boating. I am going to let him hear that video. I am sure he will find it unique.

For those that don’t know, Mikkey Dee is the former drummer for Motorhead. He is now in the band The Scorpions. They are playing on Monday here in SoFlo at the Hardrock. We have been great friends for over 25 years.
Way cool, we are doing the led screens and cameras for the Scorpions

monkeyswrench

Reaction score

Way cool, we are doing the led screens and cameras for the Scorpions
My life is so incredibly boring...
Oh well, going out to check on the garden and chickens now 😂

HST4ME

Reaction score

Mikkey is fun dude. My band years back opened up for King Diamond for two shows, was a blast talking with those guys.

OLDRAAT

inadequate member
Reaction score
Replacing the air in all my vehicle's tires today, don't want it to go bad. :p

C-Ya

Int’l Maritime Captain
Reaction score

I shot this video just at the end of Ace of Spades. It was their encore. I was practically on stage. Lol

retaocleg

Reaction score
My life is so incredibly boring...
Oh well, going out to check on the garden and chickens now 😂
i follow it...........boring is where i want to be, i am envious, will be there on the sustainable lifestyle, hope im not too late
having grown up in priv in havasu with wealthy parents, we had that as dad was a child of the depression era in cal, he brought the garden, chicken thing just in case.......things go in cycles, taught us that
i envy your lifestyle.......