WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Active shooter in El Paso

Outdrive1

Outdrive1 Marine Sales https://www.outdrive1.com/
Reaction score
Exactly. Every Wal Mart I've been to has a camera dome every 15 feet. Where's the video?

No way do they release videos. It’s still an open investigation and until theres a trial, you would make sure the defense couldn’t say you influenced the jury pool. So theres no chance of an appeal.

Also because of the families you cant release videos of their families members being killed. That wouldn’t be right at this time IMO. That seems super insensitive.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

riverroyal

Reaction score
the FBI and ATF are involved investigating. Your not gonna see any videos.
x2wlm.jpg

Reactions: DWC

Waffles

Banned
Reaction score
Also because of the families you cant release videos of their families members being killed. That wouldn’t be right at this time IMO. That seems super insensitive.

I take it you haven't seen the Dayton videos then? Lmao

Sent from my FRD-L14 using Tapatalk

Outdrive1

Reaction score
I take it you haven't seen the Dayton videos then? Lmao

I like that every point can be argued on this site.

That being said the Ohio video is dark, it shows people running one way. The shooter and the cops pass by. Doesn’t really show detailed video of people being killed. Its also not going to affect his trial since he was already sentenced. [emoji849]

Im guessing the Walmart videos are a tad more detailed.

Outdrive1

Reaction score
Oh, and Lmao. [emoji3577][emoji1603]

Waffles

Banned
Reaction score
I like that every point can be argued on this site.

That being said the Ohio video is dark, it shows people running one way. The shooter and the cops pass by. Doesn’t really show detailed video of people being killed. Its also not going to affect his trial since he was already sentenced. [emoji849]

Im guessing the Walmart videos are a tad more detailed.

Oh I wasnt talking about those. I was talking about the other ones floating around on the Internet like on documenting reality or the ync or best Gore.... But yea you're right. It would be insensitive to have THOSE vids out almost immediately after it happened but not a single snippet of the Walmart incident.

Oh wait... I was wrong. There is that one screenshot of the accused that was recorded on a potato from the 1950's. But yea you're right. Something something families something something.

t&y

t&y
Reaction score
No way do they release videos. It’s still an open investigation and until theres a trial, you would make sure the defense couldn’t say you influenced the jury pool. So theres no chance of an appeal.

They just changed that in Cali. Our legislature believes releasing the video is far more important than protecting evidence for a trial. Police agency's now have to release, by law, video of officer involved shootings with I believe 90 days. Given that, I can't see them holding onto some random active shooter video for any longer. It will be interesting to see if other states follow suit.

DWC

Reaction score

I’d guess it’s also the difference between a bar in Dayton selling their video VS Walmart releasing theirs. Walmart won’t do it because they want to protect the families and they’re best interest.
There are probably 200-300 people in the Walmart organization that have access and have seen it uncut/unedited. They couldn’t hide it if they wanted to.

spectra3279

Vaginamoney broke
Reaction score
Oh I wasnt talking about those. I was talking about the other ones floating around on the Internet like on documenting reality or the ync or best Gore.... But yea you're right. It would be insensitive to have THOSE vids out almost immediately after it happened but not a single snippet of the Walmart incident.

Oh wait... I was wrong. There is that one screenshot of the accused that was recorded on a potato from the 1950's. But yea you're right. Something something families something something.

Doesn't fit the demoshits narrative

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Outdrive1

Reaction score
I’d guess it’s also the difference between a bar in Dayton selling their video VS Walmart releasing theirs. Walmart won’t do it because they want to protect the families and they’re best interest.
There are probably 200-300 people in the Walmart organization that have access and have seen it uncut/unedited. They couldn’t hide it if they wanted to.

Im sure videos will get leaked soon enough. I have no desire to watch them. Thats what that pos wants.

Reactions: DWC

DWC

Reaction score
Im sure videos will get leaked soon enough. I have no desire to watch them. Thats what that pos wants.

I’m sure there’s some jackball in the company that videoed it on their phone. I’d also bet Walmart has politely asked everyone to delete it. Not because of some tin foil BS, but to keep the lawsuits in check. Same thing happened with Mandalay. If it’s not made public it’s a conspiracy...

warlock250

Reaction score
You forgot that 98 percent of these shooters were on Jedi mind fuck drugs they cram down their throats damn near at birth now. Eeeyeah, lets not talk about that. Big pharma and the quislings who are on their payroll might lose some ducket.
Exactly it , Mind warping drugs. Every kid diagnosed with something or anything for that matter and parents who don't want to deal with there children so they put them on drugs cause the Doc said it's ok.
Well when I grew up nobody I knew of was given any pills, we got an ass whooping if we didn't behave ourselves and we didn't have mass shootings. Or all the weird shit we have going on now days for that matter. I blame all of society's problems pretty much on all the prescribed drugs. It's a huge mess we have to deal with now..
Screenshot_20190806-204904_Instagram.jpg

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
We'll see.

Not in our lifetimes..

I don’t know if I buy false flag on this shit as much as I do the left orchestrating it.

That all said, for anyone that questions some of the far out stuff.. Look at JFK assassination. Tell me it’s not possible?

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
Not in our lifetimes..

I don’t know if I buy false flag on this shit as much as I do the left orchestrating it.

That all said, for anyone that questions some of the far out stuff.. Look at JFK assassination. Tell me it’s not possible?
All countries have had "false flags", or orchestrated events help sway public opinion. Some bigger than others, some violent and some hardly even noticed by the subjected people. This is in history books, not just people's minds. It does seem to be some things are a bit off, and the various shootings seem to be ploys of people with differing beliefs. Currently, if you ask the general populace what the Paso dipshit wrote in his manifesto, they just respond he was a racist. He may be, but not just that. His notes talk about the environment, and big business as well...not the words of a racist. More like this manifesto was written by taking sections of various other manifestos found online.

I'm not saying this was a hit or a false flag. What I am saying is the truth is not what is stated. The actions taken were those of a madman, regardless. I just feel the actions are being used to support ideals that are essentially in no civilian's best interests.

STV_Keith

Reaction score

Sure would be nice to put the multiple shooter conspiracies to rest...or not.

AZMIDLYF

Reaction score
Not in our lifetimes..

Lol, made me think of this when I read this...

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Not in our lifetimes..

JFK double crossed Trafficante, the mob, and the CIA, big time.

Oswald and Jack Ruby both knew each other and in fact had worked together in the past for Trafficante.

It’s almost meaningless to try to map out the details behind the assassination because so many factions wanted his blood.
History has made any type of look behind the scenes a “conspiracy theory”.
Yet you would have to be a special kind of stupid to believe that some lone communist went nuts and shot the president.

The same thing happens today. Any questioning beyond the simplistic, intelligence insulting narratives we are fed is immediately labeled a conspiracy theory.

Not everything is inclusive or exclusive. Not every theory applies to every event. Yet detractors will lump all theories into one and go straight to reductio ad absurdum to mock what they simply can’t comprehend.

We were told a you tube video caused an attack at the US embassy in Benghazi...and we argued that and still argue about it.
But no one even questions the fact that there is not and never was an embassy in Benghazi...it’s in Tripoli.
Officially they call it a “diplomatic outpost and CIA annex”....

Last edited:

YumaRivernaut

How Far Off Was I?
Reaction score
All countries have had "false flags", or orchestrated events help sway public opinion. Some bigger than others, some violent and some hardly even noticed by the subjected people. This is in history books, not just people's minds. It does seem to be some things are a bit off, and the various shootings seem to be ploys of people with differing beliefs. Currently, if you ask the general populace what the Paso dipshit wrote in his manifesto, they just respond he was a racist. He may be, but not just that. His notes talk about the environment, and big business as well...not the words of a racist. More like this manifesto was written by taking sections of various other manifestos found online.

I'm not saying this was a hit or a false flag. What I am saying is the truth is not what is stated. The actions taken were those of a madman, regardless. I just feel the actions are being used to support ideals that are essentially in no civilian's best interests.
One also tends to overlook the fact that this
"manifesto" has not even been proven to be written or cobbled together by the alleged shooter at all. Were we there to bear witness to anything? Did anyone personally see him produce it? Is there irrefutable evidence that he did produce it? Did you see it? Who is telling us this information and are they credible?
No. it was spoon fed to us again by the PROVEN liars at the ministry of propaganda and gaslighting "news" outlets such as the CIA's ,Jeff Bozos, owned washington compost rag and other such dreck meisters.
Same Modus Operandi as the HIGHLY suspect, New Zealand alleged shooting with this manifesto thing that are spouting pretty much the same agenda driven bullshit rhetoric.
Massive scale psyops going on here IMO.
As I stated in the previous posts, show the videos. They wont. They never do. Only bits and fragments that pass the propaganda smell test lest the dumb sheeple start spotting the inconsistencies.
Another example of many is when emporer king barry soetoro single handedly took out bin laden, (with the aid of his dumb amateur Choom Gang, Seal Team 6), and dumped the "body" at sea. All the same questions apply from above. There are many, many others that are dubious at best.

AZMIDLYF

Reaction score
One also tends to overlook the fact that this
"manifesto" has not even been proven to be written or cobbled together by the alleged shooter at all. Were we there to bear witness to anything? Did anyone personally see him produce it? Is there irrefutable evidence that he did produce it? Did you see it? Who is telling us this information and are they credible?
No. it was spoon fed to us again by the PROVEN liars at the ministry of propaganda and gaslighting "news" outlets such as the CIA's ,Jeff Bozos, owned washington compost rag and other such dreck meisters.
Same Modus Operandi as the HIGHLY suspect, New Zealand alleged shooting with this manifesto thing that are spouting pretty much the same agenda driven bullshit rhetoric.
Massive scale psyops going on here IMO.
As I stated in the previous posts, show the videos. They wont. They never do. Only bits and fragments that pass the propaganda smell test lest the dumb sheeple start spotting the inconsistencies.
Another example of many is when emporer king barry soetoro single handedly took out bin laden, (with the aid of his dumb amateur Choom Gang, Seal Team 6), and dumped the "body" at sea. All the same questions apply from above. There are many, many others that are dubious at best.

Don't know if you have already read it, but you might like this non-fiction about the true origins of the Founding Fathers of global control.
The Creature from Jekyll Island from by Edward Griffin.

YumaRivernaut

How Far Off Was I?
Reaction score
Don't know if you have already read it, but you might like this non-fiction about the true origins of the Founding Fathers of global control.
The Creature from Jekyll Island from by Edward Griffin.
Yes I did read it. Spot on. Griffin has always been a voice of reason, backed with research, going back a long way. Should be required in school. That wont happen anytime soon though :(