WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Actual Racists

SBMech

Fixes Broken Stuff
Reaction score
Not much you can say without being called a white supremist.

I've got plenty of solutions however, and like the rest of you, the more they show of this, the less I care about erasing them.

TITTIES AND BEER

Honorary RDP Inmate #160 Emeritus - R.I.P. Mark 😢
Reaction score
Fuckin sad ass times we are living people. That being said if I got mobbed like that I am taking action with all means at my disposal. I won't go out like a bitch. F YOU RACISTS POS.
Pretty much brother and if you leave me alive ? Revenge is mine say the Lord 😎

TITTIES AND BEER

Honorary RDP Inmate #160 Emeritus - R.I.P. Mark 😢
Reaction score
Here’s a quick thought 🤔 every person caught on the spot pull there pants down and BEAT there ASS on the Spot with a paddle ( someone posted a vid of Mexican PD beating a guys ass) until they are ready to pass out 😉😂✊🏻NEXT !

DILLIGAF

Reaction score
Here’s a quick thought 🤔 every person caught on the spot pull there pants down and BEAT there ASS on the Spot with a paddle ( someone posted a vid of Mexican PD beating a guys ass) until they are ready to pass out 😉😂✊🏻NEXT !

As has been said...."There will be blood"

spectra3279

Vaginamoney broke
Reaction score
I'm driving a big rig now. Let one of these fucks try and pull me outa my truck. I will run their ass over

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

500bbc

Reaction score
In Rwanda, the perpetrators of the genocide used machetes. Readily available weapon from their work of jobsites...
What, they going to come after me with an EBT card?
Better be some trained, Ninja type killers;)
It's not about the weapon, it's about the mob mental state, before and after butchering their friends, co workers, teammates etc.

Shear animal herd mentality. Read it, very interesting, especially the denial of responsibility afterwards.
Mirrored perfectly in our current state here, just simmering at this point.

HNL2LHC

What is right and what is wrong these days!
Reaction score
The world is screwed up beyond belief. Don’t know if it can ever get back to the good old days where people respected each other.

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
It's not about the weapon, it's about the mob mental state, before and after butchering their friends, co workers, teammates etc.

Shear animal herd mentality. Read it, very interesting, especially the denial of responsibility afterwards.
Mirrored perfectly in our current state here, just simmering at this point.
Very true about the "mob mentality" being common here. The level of violence has not been reached yet...at least not in those numbers. The "have-nots" are targeting those that have. They feel they have not been given a fair chance. What they fail to realize is no one is "given" a chance. You may take a chance, or work for one, but none are given.

What is coming? I don't know. I do know I'm happy to have line of sight 1000ft in any direction. My area is a mix of small homes and double wides. The "have-nots" will have shot their wad long before they get here. My wife and kids will be safe.

I'll have no problem meeting the threat somewhere else, in more need. If kept to the confines of their cities, the rats will eventually kill themselves.