WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

ADAM GARCIA (WIRED FOR SOUND) RIP

Rvrluvr

CLAMP ON RACING
Reaction score
Whaaaaaat?? Sorry to hear...damn!!

Motoxxxloak

Reaction score
Dang. What a bummer. Was parked next to him last weekend and he was posting vids on Facebook last night!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rondog4405

Reaction score
Too damm young! Was just watching him on the boats and shows podcast. Rip:(

Outdrive1

Outdrive1 Marine Sales https://www.outdrive1.com/
Reaction score
RIP buddy. [emoji22]

Enen

Reaction score
RIP Adam. [emoji17]

fishing fool

Reaction score
D89F95D5-1ABE-4721-ABF4-CFC83CB598F8.png

rush1

Reaction score
I just read this on Facebook what happened?:eek:

DrunkenSailor

Reaction score
Wow. I watched the boats and shows podcast too. Really sorry to hear. RIP.

LHC30

Old Guy
Reaction score
Wow! Sorry to hear. I too, am curious what happened.

SOCALCRICKETT

Reaction score
I believe it's his daughter who wrote it. :(
That would make sence, ive know adam and chris since the start of wired for sounds, and niether one of them strike me as the type to do something self inflected.

RIP, Adam its been fun over the years

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

fishing fool

Reaction score
That note is strange, why is it written in first person after he passed? Did somebuddy hack his account or is it like an undercover suicide note??

His family is taking care of it.

OldSchoolBoats

No Bad Days
Reaction score
Super sad. Kinda at a loss for words. Adam was a great guy and will be missed dearly. RIP my friend.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Bigbore500r

Reaction score
Damn....

Met him a few times, always admired his work. Way too young. RIP Adam

ONE-A-DAY

Reaction score
Was Adam the big guy who owned the company? I think I met him at the RDP Heat party earlier this summer.

ka0tyk

Warlock Performance Boats Merchandise Connections
Reaction score
That would make sence, ive know adam and chris since the start of wired for sounds, and niether one of them strike me as the type to do something self inflected.

RIP, Adam its been fun over the years

Sometimes its those you least suspect that have demons hiding in the closet... they hide it very well. Not speculating that's what happened. At the same time it is written a little weird but I can understand the family wanting to publicize it BEFORE any type of social media or news gets ahold of it and it spirals out of control.

Sawtooth

Thanks for everything Dad
Reaction score
So sad, what an awesome man! Adam was the guy who gave me my first construction job on his shop when I moved to Havasu 18 months ago, didn’t know me from a total stranger but we hit it off and he put his trust in me, again thank you for that Adam!!
God Speed to you my friend, may you forever be at peace and always have the best sounding system. You will be missed as an innovator for the work you have done but mostly as a good friend!!! RIP

HavaToon

Reaction score
Holy crap, just saw it on FB and now here. RIP Adam

CanyonLakeDave

Reaction score
Still numb. Adam was doing so good and we were all very proud of him. Gunna miss this one....the channel just won’t be the same without him.

Ouderkirk

Reaction score
That note is strange, why is it written in first person after he passed? Did somebuddy hack his account or is it like an undercover suicide note??

Seems to me from the tone of the note, that he was fully aware of his situation and that his untimely demise while sooner than anticipated, was expected in the not too distant future.

Prayers for him and his family.

Flippindough

Reaction score
On the Podcast he was featured on he broke down crying about his health. Maybe something to do with that?
He was a great guy! Did a lot of work on a few toys.

DaytonaBabe

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Rest In Peace.... [emoji17]

Sent from my Note 8 using Tapatalk

DILLIGAF

Reaction score
Adam did a few systems for me that were awesome and he was genuinely a nice guy. I watched the video earlier and just shook my head.

Sorry to see ya go Adam.

RIP and condolences to all his family and many friends.

77charger

Reaction score
Never met him but he did park next to us in channel couple years ago. Good group. Of people.

OldSchoolBoats

No Bad Days
Reaction score
There are a lot of people hurting because of this sudden tragedy and one of those people is our fearless leader, RiverDave. He and Adam were super close. Please think of him in your prayers tonight, along with Adams family and all his close friends.

Booshy

Reaction score
WTH ?? Drove my boat all the way to havasu to have Adam and team do the work. Good guy for sure. Godspeed my friend..

Last edited:

DLC

Reaction score
I am at a loss for words! I met him at the Lake Alamo ride last year and he was fun to be around, he always had a funny comment to make!

Adam and crew did my sound system on my toon, he just took care of it and made it Awesome!

He was an all around great guy and will be missed, this is so sad!
Thank you Adam! RIP

My thoughts and prayers go out to his daughter, family and his many friends!

n2otoofast4u

Reaction score
There are a lot of people hurting because of this sudden tragedy and one of those people is our fearless leader, RiverDave. He and Adam were super close. Please think of him in your prayers tonight, along with Adams family and all his close friends.

I thought this as soon as I read it. RD and Adam definitely had a bond, and there was far more to the relationship than forum sponsorship. This relationship flows through Dave, Stacy, and ultimately their kids. Regardless of what happened, this will leave both a mark and a hole in many people's hearts. Hopefully there will be some peace that comes on the backend of everything, and more importantly there isn't a path of poor decisions made by others due to the situation at hand. I have met Adam once, seemed to be a cool cat. I can only hope that his memory is enough to keep those closest to him moving through life both in his honor, and as he would have liked to live it.

As a side note, this has been a rough week for the river, for Havasu, the community, and many families. Unfortunately, this is the game of life. To those affected, grieve, reflect, respect, party, heal.......... But please, do not go down the dark path! If you feel yourself doing it, seek some care. Don't compound one tragedy with another.

fishing fool

Reaction score
Just want to add this

Wired4sound is still up and running and ready to make you stereo sound great.
Adam did great work and has passed his knowledge off to many.

NicPaus

Reaction score
My phone started ringing this morning with the bad news. Finally sat down from work and it is hitting me. I got to know him real well over the years. His friends became mine and he introduced me to a lot of people at the River. His Dad Chief had a place at Echo since he was a kid and he ended up with his own place there which was next door to the place I bought. Echo is more than just a community to most of us and to many he was like family as we all are.

I feel for Tommy, Gomez, Brandon, RD and many more that were extremely close with Adam and are having to deal with this. Hopefully he had the chance to talk to Sister and all was good since I talked to him last. Caught up with him on the houseboat at DS and the move to Havasu was going good. RIP Brother.

Dirtbag

Reaction score
Just unreal. Adam was a sponsor for our regatta. Went into the shop this morning to pick up stuff but chris was unsure of what was being donated. Told me he would call me when he heard from adam...went out on the water all day and find out this happened...im so sorry for adam and family we will hold a moment of silence for him tomorrow at our regatta. Such a good dude gone to early.