Adam schiff arrested in la?

lbhsbz

Putting on the brakes
Reaction score
I'm afraid it's bullshit...too many holes in the "reports"

RitcheyRch

Currently Boat-Less
Reaction score
My wife read that earlier and we can only that it is true.

4Waters

Reaction score
My wife saw a post on FB that Bill "Slick Willie" Clinton died yesterday 🤷‍♂️

Turnup

Reaction score
This is quite the rabbit hole for sure. Not finding any validity to this arrest. But I really was a big fan of Anthony Bourdain and his death was very conspiracy riddled when it happened, at the time he was getting deep into pedo rings and found out something very big, I remember it was a big deal.

wzuber

Reaction score
This is quite the rabbit hole for sure. Not finding any validity to this arrest. But I really was a big fan of Anthony Bourdain and his death was very conspiracy riddled when it happened, at the time he was getting deep into pedo rings and found out something very big, I remember it was a big deal.
Are you saying bourdain was investigating pedophilia rings or?

Turnup

Reaction score
If I remember correctly he stumbled upon something that shocked him pretty badly. Looking into this Adam Schiff arrest rabbit hole one of the threads indicated Bourdain was staying at the Marmont in LA the same night Schiff was and saw pencil neck with a child...🤷‍♂️

Sandlord

Reaction score
If I remember correctly he stumbled upon something that shocked him pretty badly. Looking into this Adam Schiff arrest rabbit hole one of the threads indicated Bourdain was staying at the Marmont in LA the same night Schiff was and saw pencil neck with a child...🤷‍♂️

The story on the Chans is that Bourdain was at the Chateu Mormont when Adam Schiff, in drag, ran out of his room after a young black boy died either before or during a buttrape by Schiff. The Hotel security camera system malfunctioned at the time. Bourdain was found dead a few weeks or months later from hanging on a doorknob.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
The story on the Chans is that Bourdain was at the Chateu Mormont when Adam Schiff, in drag, ran out of his room after a young black boy died either before or during a buttrape by Schiff. The Hotel security camera system malfunctioned at the time. Bourdain was found dead a few weeks or months later
from hanging on a doorknob.

Same surveillance system as Epstein’s cell block...

I heard it was the same NCI team that was at Joan Rivers death scene...

Waffles

Banned
Reaction score

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score
And Joe?
66950D2A-0D59-43B6-BC02-6ECDDCDD509C.jpeg

rmarion

Stop The Steal
Reaction score
Besides corruption.... its also rules for thee... but not for me....

This is what Bad Orangeman wants to expose......

He's not on their "Satan" team ....

IMO the people woke up!!!. and Team "S" knew, its why they played the cheaters CARD....

This is the US of A, championship ALMIGHTY GAME!!!!.

How does it play out......

1,000's of arrests... or 20's arrests....

Me personally...have always been a Sucker for the Goodguys... who are the underdogs in this Game....