Epsilon contributor
Reaction score
:)

Attachments

• owl-crossing.jpg
    owl-crossing.jpg
    68.8 KB · Views: 36

AzGeo

Fair winds and following seas George.. Rest Easy..
Reaction score
Mr. Brown, bon vivant, metro-sexual, clean diesel hedge fund manager, is no political hack. Here he's seen making room in his schedule for the upcoming Democratic Convention in the USA. When asked about what his 'platform speech' would be Mr. Brown declined comment, but eluded to a "kinder gentler, almost sissy like state of your country" theme. "I like the USA, but I question what some of the U's say on the internet". HA HA

sorry dog

Reaction score
What the heck happened to Tom??

I try to drop by every few months... I'm overdue on my check in, but don't see hyde nor hair of Messieur Brown. So what gives? Did RD go all high and mighty again and run him off?? Maybe I should ask ole Havasu Barney to come back from the woodwork and knock him back in line...

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
What the heck happened to Tom??

I try to drop by every few months... I'm overdue on my check in, but don't see hyde nor hair of Messieur Brown. So what gives? Did RD go all high and mighty again and run him off?? Maybe I should ask ole Havasu Barney to come back from the woodwork and knock him back in line...

Hey buddy.. Fuck You! How's that for high and mighty?

TITTIES AND BEER

Honorary RDP Inmate #160 Emeritus - R.I.P. Mark 😢
Reaction score
Hello Mr. Brown I hope all is well :cool:D

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Woulda been more effective with some of these...:D...:D...:D

I wasn't joking.. I wonder how you or the other members would hold up the amount of stupid fucking comments like this one I deal with on a weekly basis. It just gets old after awhile and It just so happens tonight I burnt out.

As for sorry dog.. We went over all this bullshit on his last quarterly visit. Click his name and click find more posts.

So it reads to me like he stopped by for the sole purpose to bust my balls. In which case that deserves a "fuck you!" Because I don't have time for that shit.. Ain't nobody got time for that shit. Lol. (Ok the last part was a joke.. Obviously we all got time for that shit!)

Ziggy

SlumLord
Reaction score
Apparently, a lot more going there than I realized:deadhorse:

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Apparently, a lot more going there than I realized:deadhorse:

Not really just had a shitty couple of days and tired of people making shitty comments to me for zero reason.

sorry dog

Reaction score
Actually RD, I wasn't all at serious... sorta thought the joking/just fuckin with you tone was obvious.

Didn't know I said anything to touch a big enough nerve to deserve a fuck you from the heart. So RD, I gotta wonder if we met in person, would I get a go fuck yourself then too??

and by the way I'm really wondering what happened to Tom. Last I heard he said he was going to still be checking in every few days.

Outdrive1

Outdrive1 Marine Sales https://www.outdrive1.com/
Reaction score
Fuck Brown.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Actually RD, I wasn't all at serious... sorta thought the joking/just fuckin with you tone was obvious.

Didn't know I said anything to touch a big enough nerve to deserve a fuck you from the heart. So RD, I gotta wonder if we met in person, would I get a go fuck yourself then too??

and by the way I'm really wondering what happened to Tom. Last I heard he said he was going to still be checking in every few days.

If we met in person would you walk into my house asking if I'm all high and mighty?

If the answer is yes, then my response would be the same. If the answer is no, then the answer would be the same. Brown is irrelevant to my earlier response. It is this idea that the cool or fun thing to do is swing on by take a shot at me for shits and giggles (hey it's just old Dave right he never cares?). And then just go on about your day like no big deal. A lot of guys are on that program.. Well fuck that program. While it may not be you in particular, that last little comment last night is the one that pushed me over the edge.