WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Adrenaline versus Shadow

Springfield

Reaction score
Have a 31 foot tri axle trailer, looking to repaint and install chrome fenders this winter. Asking for feedback, located in Havasu and wanting to stay local.

ONE-A-DAY

Reaction score
Adrenaline is the only one of the two with a paint booth local. If Shadow paints it they tow it back to their other location which i believe is in Cypress, CA.

Springfield

Reaction score
Adrenaline is the only one of the two with a paint booth local. If Shadow paints it they tow it back to their other location which i believe is in Cypress, CA.
Thanks Walt confirming as I was already leaning that way and no need to drag it to OC, support the local community.

02HoWaRd26

DCBroke
Reaction score

If Shadow does a complete makeover, they ship to Kingman for powder coat.

I’d still prefer have Adrenaline do the work, and I’d stay far far far away from that guy in between those two shops.

riverroyal

Reaction score
I have work to do also. Perfect thread timing. New bunks and some guides added.
Toon never ever gets on the trailer straight

Springfield

Reaction score
I did bunks, LED's, tires last year. My trailer is silver, color of old tow rig, changed rigs and want to paint the trailer to match and add chrome fenders, easy peasy. :)

Reactions: DWC

Singleton

Reaction score
If Shadow does a complete makeover, they ship to Kingman for powder coat.

I’d still prefer have Adrenaline do the work, and I’d stay far far far away from that guy in between those two shops.

that other guy is good for general trailer maintenance. If the trailer requires paint you have only 1 shop in Havasu. Adrenaline repainted my trailer in 2014 and it made a huge difference.

02HoWaRd26

DCBroke
Reaction score
that other guy is good for general trailer maintenance. If the trailer requires paint you have only 1 shop in Havasu. Adrenaline repainted my trailer in 2014 and it made a huge difference.
Yea he painted more than the trailer, as well his assembly of hose fitting looked a lot like when my son was still 2 and stacking his legos. “No thanks, I’ll never go back to ......”

havasuhusker

Reaction score
Shadow is building my trailer. They're the vendor my boat builder uses. They look like nice trailers. Time will tell how it holds up.

Springfield

Reaction score
Shadow builds some damn nice trailers. I also heard today and unverified that Competitive Trailer is now open in Havasu, that is what I have. Gonna check in with them and see if the paint in-house.

ToMorrow44

27 Advantage TCM 800efi
Reaction score
School me dude, pros and cons or?
Chrome is eventually gonna pit and peel. Rust will start to come out underneath. Polished stainless will look good forever. A little metal polish every once in a while to shine it back to a mirror.

throttle

c ya on da lake
Reaction score
Chrome is eventually gonna pit and peel. Rust will start to come out underneath. Polished stainless will look good forever. A little metal polish every once in a while to shine it back to a mirror.

yes... this...