WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Ads for covid

Andy B.

Reaction score
The last two days I was channel surfing in Southern Ca forgot ipod, and not one single commercial for the shot!!! That's all you heard get vaccinated hopefully the media gets hit with a class action!! Fuck them for spreading the fear and the fake bullshit!!!!

Wizard29

43' Eliminator
Reaction score
In before the move to the Covid section, but CA is still running this one, which I find completely annoying:

I also find it ironic that they have that big fat dancing turd to the left at the end and the sponsor of the commercial is the CA Department of Public Health. Yeah, sure looks healthy.

312C32F3-1FE7-4670-967D-4CB644101ED1.png

Andy B.

Reaction score
The radio ones are gone or at least I haven't heard any in 2 days.

Racey

Maxwell Smart-Ass
Reaction score
The last two days I was channel surfing in Southern Ca forgot ipod, and not one single commercial for the shot!!! That's all you heard get vaccinated hopefully the media gets hit with a class action!! Fuck them for spreading the fear and the fake bullshit!!!!
I saw one on during a NASCAR race for Pfizer Biontech, they finally have to tell all the side effects that 18 months ago you were called a conspiracy theorist for asking about 🤣🤣

TrollerDave

Reaction score
The radio ones are gone or at least I haven't heard any in 2 days.
In before the move to the Covid section, but CA is still running this one, which I find completely annoying:

I also find it ironic that they have that big fat dancing turd to the left at the end and the sponsor of the commercial is the CA Department of Public Health. Yeah, sure looks healthy.

View attachment 1211171
The radio ones are still there. And they have them and the tv ads on all the time. They are SOOOOO annoying.

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
I saw one on during a NASCAR race for Pfizer Biontech, they finally have to tell all the side effects that 18 months ago you were called a conspiracy theorist for asking about 🤣🤣
Damn, was it a 5 minute spot, or did it just scroll out like the Star Wars intro?

76sanger

Reaction score
Fuck up here in Oregon its constantly being ran on TV. Get the fucking booster, get your kids a shot, if you have C19 theres a pill now. Surprise surprise about there being a pill now, just as long as the BIG pharmaceutical and the crooked politicians are making their money now, "you need to take this one"! Dont take ivermectin even though it certainly did help when this shit came about. It's always about....or.... always follow the money and you will find the corruption. It was NEVER about saving Americans lives!

LazyLavey

Reaction score
I've seen more commercials for Paxlovid than the jab..