WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Ads on Website Promoting Hate Speech, Who knew?

BasilHayden

Reaction score
I had no clue, but apparently I am friends with a bunch of racists.

Bullshit, I know quite a few of you personally and patriots you might be, but racists no. Sad but most likely my business will be punished for being a friend of Dave and supporting our country through these trying times. Over the years we have been targeted for ads that play on Rush, Hannity and other non acceptable platforms, but now I guess Ole RD is off limits. Dammit RDSux, I should have known.

According to Larry who is bringing this to my attention,
We wanted to bring it to your attention that your company is currently sponsoring banner ads on a Black Lives Matter subforum. A place where there are discussions of race wars, violence to black people and degrading comments towards women.

Not only that but who knew,
"None of my white friends will put anything on social media regarding any of this shit/ BLM or otherwise.. Some of their wives are putting up the black spot on social media. (They need to tell these triggered white chicks to shut the fuck up.. they are literally the majority of the problem in my eyes right now)." - RiverDave - Owner

"If the cops in the surrounding areas and the city all banded together and brought their friends and family with them, this would be over on the quick. " - RiverDave - Owner

Dave is not a racist nor are any of you I know personally, what we are are freedom loving Americans who are proud of our country and respect those who protect us, whether they be the military or our law enforsment personnel. Just so we are clear, I am tired of being told what to believe and to cowtow to the movement, this is not how I intend to live the rest of my life. You want to work hard and enjoy the fruits of your labor, good for you. You want to burn my shit because you think it should be yours, I intend to protect myself. my family and my 50 plus employees and their families who also work hard for theirs.

This is not the America where I was born, you don't like try your luck in Venezula, I understand they have a fantastic movement afoot there. Its just about to pan out.

I implore those of you who back this bullshit to wake up, I frankly find it hard to believe that you believe it is OK to bully everyone in the country until they believe as you do. If you fall in to this group, then please don't call and ask me for a hook up. You are better off getting your hook up from someone who backs your movement.

Melloyellovector

Reaction score
Amen to that Andy! I agree.
Got Pretty much the same. Except “Larry” forgot to edit my company in place of sunrise ford.
So he’s obviously targeting all advertisers.

Why is it if a person doesn’t agree, they must be racist. Larry you do realize this is just a public forum for boating and generally cool shit.
No one takes things very serious here.
BLM, Antifa, protesters etc.... all agree they want to be heard. Yet you sneak around trying to hurt a website by getting advertisers to pull out. Here’s a thought maybe your dad should of pulled out.

Larry here’s your chance. Speak up. Be heard. You can voice your thoughts, opinion, react or ignore.
You’ll get views, some will listen. Some will not agree and some will.
But very few would stoop to the level your doing because they don’t agree.
Why don’t you post up your real name and occupation. Are you in real estate? Maybe RDP can help you with that.

Hello,

I wanted to bring this to your attention, Sunrise Ford is currently sponsoring advertisements on a website promoting violence against black people and protestors, conspiracy theories and planned attacks.

"If the cops in the surrounding areas and the city all banded together and brought their friends and family with them, this would be over on the quick.

until people stand up to these assholes it’s gonna keep swinging the way it has been." - RiverDave - Owner

Regarding BLM protesters.

https://www.riverdavesplace.com/forums/threads/rayshard-brooks-shooting.219409/page-2

Regarding organizing and overthrowing protesters in Seattle.

https://www.riverdavesplace.com/forums/threads/seattle-problem-solved.219291/

Best wishes

Racey

Maxwell Smart-Ass
Reaction score
Screw these extortionists, nobody here has promoted 'violence against black people'. This Cancel culture is horseshit and I hope more people stand up to it.

They want to silence any dissent to their twisted opinions.

Looters and rioters are criminals and should be in jail, nothing RD said was wrong it just hurt some sensitive little bitch's feelings because they can't handle the truth.

If we want this country to continue we cannot live under a directive of victim mentality as the crybabies would love to have it.

WhatExit?

Well-Known Inmate #'s 2584 & 20161
Reaction score
Bending a knee to the mob is the first move COWARDS make. And when you bend a knee it's never enough. They'll keep taking from you until you're completely beaten down and humiliated all while they've moved on to other cowards.

Hypnautic

Reaction score
If, by not celebrating the life of Floyd or any other criminal killed unjustly but also culpable now makes me racist-so be it.

If standing for our Flag and Anthem makes me xenophobic or unsympathetic to others agendas-so be it. You should not be permitted to take a symbol of patriotism and respect and change its narrative for you own.

Business should be able to hold BLM or other groups as such for lost revenue due to extortionists like Larry.

BLM should also be required to change their name as it self promotes one race matters more than another. Also confusing as shot with the real BLM.

Police need to stand tall and be proud for what they do. City officials need to grow a backbone and support the people on the front lines or get voted out.

And don’t get me started on the statues. Why don’t we take down the Muhammad Ali statue? He was a racist draft dodging price of shit IMO.

Fuck... I need to start drinking again.

Fun Times

Moderated
Reaction score
Total long shot idea here but if you two could go into your email that you received these from, find the "More Action" drop down window, click on "View Message Source", there may be a few seen ip addresses in there to copy and paste either in here or PM to Dave so maybe he or his team can compare some number to possibly narrow down a source.

Devilman

lol, yeah, sure, ok......
Reaction score
Its been a while since ive doxxed someone......

:p

This Larry character sounds like a real low life, underhanded, backstabbing piece of shit. Some people.... just no words for them. 😒

Sleek-Jet

Reaction score
"Larry" is firing a warning shot. I'd expect you all to see cyber attacks and such if "he" doesn't see the ads taken down.

Good luck.

BHC Vic

cobra performance boats
Reaction score
I couldn’t believe what happened yesterday. I turned on KIDS Netflix because the boys wanted to watch a cartoon before bed. It opened up to a blm screen and was promoting the movement. I was shocked. Turned it off and went to bed. I’m going to try right now in a minute, and if it happens again I’ll be canceling my Netflix. I don’t need Netflix trying to educate my kids, or sending them any messages. That’s my job. Not fucking Netflix. Rant over

BasilHayden

Reaction score
I will not be bowing to these leftists. History shows our country is at a vulnerable point and I intend to do what I can to be on the side who intends to protect this amazing Republic we call America. I laugh as Omar and her friends attempt to destroy this country who she fled to, in order to escape from a lawless shit hole who could not protect her and her family. And yet we on our side will still protect their right to have an opinion, its time we understand we must also fight to be able to voice ours, or maybe what we all know is we may have to enter a very uncomfortable place that requires us to actually voice that opinion despite its potential to disrupt the life we have built.

I never sponsored RDP because of the return on investment. I became a part of this community because I found the people involved to be stand up, solid people who all had a similar vision in how to enjoy our lives and our families. I have met may great people here and have like many found my mechanics in Havasu, Realtors, Plumbers and other sources of random trivia that can not be found anywhere else. There is mostly honest conversations despite the inevitable trolling from those who I never understood wanted to even be a part, as they clearly have a different view of this world than most of us. That said we allow the discussions, no one is silenced.

It is now time for me to figure out how to make my voice heard without commiting outright suicide to my business. Those who have gone down the road of being the owner, rather than cashing a check understand my point. I have a duty to protect not only my family and our home, but I have more mortgages, kids and famililies who count on my daily decisions than I can even count. But I know they are there, its almost daily that we recieve a request for employment verification...in the back of my mind I am curious as to what I am now on the hook for, because those who are part of my companies family are my responsibility as long as they continue to follow the codes that we all were brought up to understand. Hell my kids are both College grads and yet just last weekend I hosted a high school graduation for one of my head mans daughter. He has worked for me since she was born and now in some way I will help to put her through school as well, But yes I must be one of the intolerables because I refuse to take a knee.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Larry is a cuck

Larry is actually Tim.. Tim Gordon lives in Oceanside

Meet Larry.. err Tim. Tim Gordon fucked with the wrong guy yesterday.

Meet Tim

Hey Tim.. Google voice phone numbers and email addresses aren’t nearly as anonymous as you think!

When I get home I will be starting a thread to maximize SEO towards his business and then the games will begin! :)

Tim doesn’t know but I grew up in the neighboring town and still know quite a few people out there, including lots of cops! :)

This is Tims cell #+1 (858) 220-6903 that he was using when he was making the calls..

Last edited:

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
So what's his motive?

I haven’t put it online but I got targeted on a couple of BLM pages because I have been fairly vocal about what’s going on in my personal fb page.

Last night I got a call from George Soro’s #1 guy. He is an Australian dude that is very prominent in the BLM movement.

Apparently Tim was concerned when I shot him a text that he was gonna call back everyone of those advertisers and apologize or suffer the consequences.

So he ran to management.. lol.

So this prick calls me and said it is all him, and I can’t touch him because he’s in Australia etc.. and ye is the one that “put me on blast” and then proceeded to start threatening me etc.

They are literally children in the way they think. He actually believed that him calling me somehow absolves Tim from the world of shit he is currently in.

All he did was make things much much worse for Tim. Lol. Because Tim is the new face of the left in my mind.

We always wonder “who are these people that do this crazy shit?” The answer is Tim!

see something on the internet that pisses ya off? Call Tim. Having a bad day and want to yell at someone? Give ole Tim a call. Want to slap the shit out of someone for no reason at all? Tim is available!

He’s the new mascot. Tim is the one that is going to be the example of what happens when you come out of your parents basement to be a SJW.

pronstar

President, Dallas Chapter
Reaction score
Once we can verify the contact info, let the games begin [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Devilman

lol, yeah, sure, ok......
Reaction score
This is what Tim has brought us too.. lol.

It's like I have said before... these knuckleheads are gonna mess with the wrong person and won't know what hit 'em when said person comes back at 'em. Hope you burn him down. 👍

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Once we can verify the contact info, let the games begin [emoji106]

It’s the guy. I was 98% sure before I sent him the text. 100% sure after management called to try to absolve him.

Tim called several advertisers that have real deal phone systems and record calls. They sent me the recordings. Didn’t take long to track him down and find the YouTube videos.

Tim made a couple of mistakes and got caught.. l

Right now he is scratch ling his head wondering what they were.. and I will let him chew on that till
He dies.. but if it’s on the internet NOTHING is anonymous. :D.

If you are gonna fuck with someone make sure they don’t have an IT dept on staff and friends that are PI’s..

Or do a much better job of covering your tracks.. Because it wasn’t even an hour before I had him dead to rights.

RD

Last edited:

pronstar

President, Dallas Chapter
Reaction score
She got fired for this?

“While I understand the urgency to feel compelled to advocate for black lives, what about our fellow law enforcement? What about all others who advocate for and demand equity for all?” Riley wrote. “Just because I don’t walk around with a BLM sign should not mean I am a racist.”

This guy is right...dark days ahead.

PlumLoco

Vintage Jawa CZ motorcycles
Reaction score
I won't be toning down anything in my lessons, but if the district is monitoring FB Imay have to rethink my thoughts/comments on Aunt Jemima and Uncle Ben and the corporations that now own them and are tarnishing those same brands.

Melloyellovector

Reaction score
"Larry" is firing a warning shot. I'd expect you all to see cyber attacks and such if "he" doesn't see the ads taken down.

Good luck.

My business is 90% referral.
I don’t advertise for business/work. I’m typically min 6 months plus out at any given time. I advertise more as a thank you to Dave. I have a lot friends. Many are on here. For years they would refer me on here. Dave never said pay me or I’ll delete threads. Decision was made to advertise more as a thank you to Dave.

Andy @BasilHayden as of now I see this was an attempt to hurt Riverdaves place. Not it’s sponsors. But similar to the Boy Scouts. Scream loud enough and legally no ones cares. Then they pursue sponsors in an attempt to force their beliefs. Personally I could care less. My customers don’t call me for my beliefs, religion, race etc...
They call because I’m honest, and deliver what was promised. If and when an issue we do our best to make it right.

Best of luck to Tim ( Larry ) at his attempts to make “his world” a better place

SBMech

Fixes Broken Stuff
Reaction score
Fuck that cuck.

Putting that fag on blast right now. Let those fuck tards come after me. They can't hurt me AT ALL.

I am %100 referral. No advertising. I don't need approval from ANYONE.

HAHA fucking won't pick up his phone!

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Fuck that cuck.

Putting that fag on blast right now. Let those fuck tards come after me. They can't hurt me AT ALL.

I am %100 referral. No advertising. I don't need approval from ANYONE.

HAHA fucking won't pick up his phone!

It was actually a comment of yours that this guy was sending to everyone. Lol.

kill em all and let god sort em out

Riverbound

Banned
Reaction score
and here I thought Gilbert was a fun read.
Tim is fucked. Lol

Bucketlist

Reaction score
Dave, can you write a short narrative of cliff notes on what happened and what this guy Tim did. Im trying to follow the thread but i don't know the characters. Your short explanation will likely help other RDPers understand the nonsense. I can already assure you that I am very much aligned with your moral comapss and views on life. I very much believe that the silent polite majority of us that normally choose to avoid conflict has to end now. We all have to stand up to this Insanity and fight back for our country and our way of life.

SBMech

Fixes Broken Stuff
Reaction score
Hey Tim....

Stick this in your pipe and smoke it bitch.

Joe Bernstein

Reaction score
The information on this forum is being shared on a telegram group run by a person named David Hay. He is making no attempt to hide his identify and has been clear that his motivation is to ensure Dave Johnson can not profit from hate speech. @RiverDave as a lawyer I advise you to seek council. As per 18 U.S. Code § 2261A what you are doing is illegal and will result in both civil and criminal prosecution.

David Hay has not shared your private information nor has he broken any laws. He has been posting videos made by you on the groups message board. In these videos you use racial slurs, threaten his safety and safety of others. While the majority of the content being shared comes from Dave Johnsons facebook page, examples of hate speech being posted on this forum have also been shared. He has disclosed to the group that there are 12 companies sponsoring RiverDave and included the contact information for each. Something protected by the first amendment which you @RiverDave have clearly stated you believe in.

I implore anyone thinking of acting on the incorrect information posted by RiverDave to contact their lawyer before proceeding. Both you and Riverdave will be held liable for your actions and the civil penalties are often far more server than the criminal.

David Hay is well known public figure. He spoke personally with Dave Johnson yesterday. In the phone call David Johnson threatens multiple times to break his legs and send people to his house to kill him. This has in no way deterred Mr Hay and he has made it clear he would like to take ownership of riverdavesplace.com. I can confirm he is willing to take the necessary actions to make this a reality. For those unfamiliar I suggest you study Bollea V. Gawker

Last edited:

BasilHayden

Reaction score
Thank you Dave, and thank you RDP.

I find it very curious why someone would need to hide behind a fake name when all you are doing is pointing out that perhaps Mr Company owner you were not aware you are advertising with a racist. Isn't this the type of thing that you would want to start a "conversation" and discuss the merits of your opinion in order to hopefully convince the good company owner to see things your way...
Or maybe its because what you are really doing is attacking us and threatening our livelyhood and you hope the veiled threat and the pussification of America will convince us to run for the hills in fear of the mob.
Sorry not running and thinking it might be a good time to call on our customers in the region to see what they think of this prick. You know we take pretty good care of a certain industry of the region, any guess what profession many of them choose after leaving service.

SBMech

Fixes Broken Stuff
Reaction score
The information on this forum is being shared on a telegram group run by a person named David Hay. He is making no attempt to hide his identify and has been clear that his motivation is to ensure Dave Johnson can not profit from hate speech. @RiverDave as a lawyer I advise you to seek council. As per 18 U.S. Code § 2261A what you are doing is illegal and will result in both civil and criminal prosecution.

David Hay has not shared your private information nor has he broken any laws. He has been posting videos made by you on the groups message board. In these videos you use racial slurs, threaten his safety and safety of others. While the majority of the content being shared comes from Dave Johnsons facebook page, examples of hate speech being posted on this forum have also been shared. He has disclosed to the group that there are 12 companies sponsoring RiverDave and included the contact information for each. Something protected by the first amendment which you @RiverDave have clearly stated you believe in.

I implore anyone thinking of acting on the incorrect information posted by RiverDave to contact their lawyer before proceeding. Both you and Riverdave will be held liable for your actions and the civil penalties are often far more server than the criminal.

David Hay is well known public figure. He spoke personally with Dave Johnson yesterday. In the phone call David Johnson threatens multiple times to break his legs and send people to his house to kill him. This has in no way deterred Mr Hay and he has made it clear he would like to take ownership of riverdavesplace.com and is willing to take the necessary actions to make this a reality. For those unfamiliar I suggest you study Bollea V. Gawker

How about you go fucking hide somewhere you little bitch.

No one cares about your threats.

Bring it on motherfucker.

Sleek-Jet

Reaction score
Too bad AZ has such a limited SLAPP statute.

Last edited:

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Dave, can you write a short narrative of cliff notes on what happened and what this guy Tim did. Im trying to follow the thread but i don't know the characters. Your short explanation will likely help other RDPers understand the nonsense. I can already assure you that I am very much aligned with your moral comapss and views on life. I very much believe that the silent polite majority of us that normally choose to avoid conflict has to end now. We all have to stand up to this Insanity and fight back for our country and our way of life.

Tim spent all day yesterday calling every single advertiser on rdp and writing emails to all of them saying that they are supporting a website that propagates the killing of black people..

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score

David Hay is well known public figure. He spoke personally with Dave Johnson yesterday. In the phone call David Johnson threatens multiple times to break his legs and send people to his house to kill him. This has in no way deterred Mr Hay and he has made it clear he would like to take ownership of riverdavesplace.com. I can confirm he is willing to take the necessary actions to make this a reality. For those unfamiliar I suggest you study Bollea V. Gawker

You talking about the Australian fucker that called me? That’s the only guy I talked too

I’ll tell ya what buddy you play stupid games you are gonna win stupid prizes. I am not hiding from these punks nor am I gonna back down from them..

Why don’t ya post a link to this website? I wouldn’t mind having a chit chat with these people

FYI show me anywhere that I have said racial slurs and hate speech. And I don’t even know who David Hay is, so the idea that I have threatened his safety or anything of the sort is ridiculous.

Finally Supporting Trump doesn’t make you a racist..

Last edited:

rivrrts429

Arch Stanton...
Reaction score

Hahahahahahaha

WhatExit?

Reaction score

45qeh6.jpg

WhatExit?

Reaction score
Instead of running his business he's out to ruin others'

And wouldn't you know it - he's from the UK...

Screen Shot 2020-06-19 at 6.08.33 PM.png

WhatExit?

Reaction score
His "work address" is a UPS Store PO Box...

CONTACT INFORMATION
Cash Home Buyer Escondido
We Buy Homes San Diego
Sell House Fast Oceanside

1804 Garnet Ave. Suite 399,
San Diego, CA 92109 858-264-1900

Screen Shot 2020-06-19 at 6.16.12 PM.png