WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Ads Pay conspiracy in LHC.. lol

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
So I guess the magazine is struggling to generate new ads, because the existing ads aren’t performing. So someone went as far as to take a stack of them and throw them in the trash a the post office and claim that the post office isn’t delivering them to the public but instead is throwing them away.. They took pics of them in the trash.

(WTF?).

so long story short anyone with a half a brain can tell ya that ain’t the case.. federal crimes aside etc.. it’s their job to deliver the mail.

More to the point if they do throw anything away they have to cut the postage off the mag

It’s weird bizarre small town shit that I find fascinating. Lol.

post office guy is pissed.

hallett21

Reaction score
So I guess the magazine is struggling to generate new ads, because the existing ads aren’t performing. So someone went as far as to take a stack of them and throw them in the trash a the post office and claim that the post office isn’t delivering them to the public but instead is throwing them away.. They took pics of them in the trash.

(WTF?).

so long story short anyone with a half a brain can tell ya that ain’t the case.. federal crimes aside etc.. it’s their job to deliver the mail.

More to the point if they do throw anything away they have to cut the postage off the mag

RW?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ziggy

SlumLord
Reaction score

(WTF?).

Someone with a stunted brain at AdsPay, local talent would be my guess. One of those brilliant 4am "save the world" ideas.🤪

Bear Down

Reaction score
When I lived in Havasu and worked there, I was working for Colorado River Life Magazine which used to be Havasu Life (I think).. Funky local town industry.. doesn't surprise me the stuff these guys do.