WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Adults that love Disney

brgrcru

Reaction score
I can not remember the last time I was on a boat on a weekend. I do not like going too crowded places.[/QUOTE

I don't get it either.
I was in Blythe earlier this week Monday--Tuesday and saw 2 boats. on both days . that was perfect river conditions.
no thanks on crowds.

boatpi

Reaction score
I can tell you this every fat check over 250 pounds love Disneyland! Put those ears on!

TPC

Wrenching Dad
Reaction score

The crowd forecast calendar:
Here’s where ya start in planing a trip:
https://www.isitpacked.com/disneyland-crowd-forecast-predictor-calendar/

We go on Ghosts town/Best bet days.

The locals annual pass is now about $360.
May be a little more. 10% off most everything you buy including food.

Blackout dates are days you don’t want to go anyway.

The fast pass is the way to avoid lines as are the single rider lines.
Fast pass is on the app now. You can “stack” fast passes if you study the system.

Also in the app are fun things like controlling lights on the Mickey Ferris wheel and hundreds of other cool, amazingly clever things. The kids love it. A billion colors and pattern combinations.

You can order and pay for your food from most the slop chutes and restaurants with the Disneyland app. It’s ready when you walk up, no wait.

images

Wife loves the grilled cheese on fresh baked bread with home made tomato bisque soup $7. Pre order and pay, walk up and grab it n eat in a nice Holiday gardens atmosphere.

Breakfast at White Water Snacks. Good food at good prices.

Dinner at the excellent Carthay Circle or Napa Rose is excellent food in a fantastic setting, awesome service.

Disneyland Resort is more than standing in a 1 hour line waiting for Dumbo.
The Galaxys Edge expansion will inhale more people and may even make the rest of the resort less crowded.

Last edited:

coolchange

Lower level functionary
Reaction score
Do you have to have an annual pass for the app? Daughters having a milestone birthday in May. Older gals going to invade the mouse House. I think they're nuts. That kind of goes without saying.

ka0tyk

Warlock Performance Boats Merchandise Connections
Reaction score
When we're waiting in line I always see adults with no kids and they instantly look super creepy.

But with kids the smiles and wonder on their faces... cant put a pricetag on that stuff no matter how many thousands it costs.

img_8828-e1551989928420.jpg

HNL2LHC

What is right and what is wrong these days!
Reaction score
Do you have to have an annual pass for the app? Daughters having a milestone birthday in May. Older gals going to invade the mouse House. I think they're nuts. That kind of goes without saying.

You can get the app without annual pass. It is very helpful and can make things go much faster.

Meaney77

Reaction score
You can get the app without annual pass. It is very helpful and can make things go much faster.
Agree, we just went about 3 weeks ago and used the app... It was very helpful so you aren't wasting a ton of time waiting in lines. I think the only downfall is that you can only "stack" a few rides at a time before it allows you to "fast pass" more.

I think a work around is to have your wife create a separate account on the app so you can manage rides/fast pass from 2 devices and 2 separate accounts.

Bullet28

Nor Cal Delta
Reaction score
The last time the wife and I were there was 85, our son was 3. We would only go now to take my grandsons who are 10 & 8.