WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Adventures of Holy Smoke

Tank

Reaction score
BITCHEN video. Nice editing with the music and the exhaust.

Holy Smoke is a beautiful OL. That 43 Scarab gets busy! So does the purple 38 Scarab though. Those Armenians don't mess around. LOL

whipple charged

Reaction score
You always did good videos of the boat with good music...
Didn't u sell this boat??

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
I'm sure I'm not alone in this...I hope...I have only seen videos of this kind of run from the offshore guys on TV. It's totally different seeing the view you showed, and the same areas we go. It gives a different perspective when you know the same view (albeit passing much slower). I've been pretty fast in small boats, but only in short sprints obviously. I've been faster than most on two or four wheels...but that is so different. Thanks for the "ride".

Motoxxxloak

Reaction score

Stay tuned for the Adventures of HOLY FUCK!!!

Whatever happened with that? I stopped by a few times when that crazy dude was there working on it (I think his name was John?) I could be wrong. Did it ever run with those motors he was putting in?

IMG_1660.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Video was bad ass!! Always loved the closed canopy OL's!!

RD

bilge rat

Reaction score
Whatever happened with that? I stopped by a few times when that crazy dude was there working on it (I think his name was John?) I could be wrong. Did it ever run with those motors he was putting in?

View attachment 684539

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not sure of the current status of the Boat , Yes it was John peterson who purchased the boat and he seems pretty normal to me just a little on the wild side.:D

American offshore1

Reaction score
How come all the old videos are private now I tried to watch some of them the other day really enjoyed em.