WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Affordable River Houses in a Gated Community! (BHC)

Boat211

Reaction score
Cool stuff. Looking forward to seeing more about this.

Trent Timothy

Reaction score

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200205-190043_Maps.jpg
    Screenshot_20200205-190043_Maps.jpg
    250 KB · Views: 382

Loony Toon

Reaction score
This is just around the corner from where I live.
Good to see this development getting going. It's had its issues over the past few years and I'm glad to see it moving along.
Good Luck with the sales.

2FORCEFULL

Reaction score
so you have 3 framed up now ???? whats the cross street???thanks,...

Trent Timothy

Reaction score
This is just around the corner from where I live.
Good to see this development getting going. It's had its issues over the past few years and I'm glad to see it moving along.
Good Luck with the sales.
Thanks

02HoWaRd26

DCBroke
Reaction score

Ok so i literally grew up in this photo, what river access is available with the community? Is that access to the Palo Verde Meadows launch, or the one just north of it behind the chain link fence in the grass (sorry we always just called it grass beach, Mohave Valley guys have a grass beach tho down across from Rainbow Marina) or is it just as it’s near the launch Bullheaded Riviera Park that you can launch at?

Rumors the old man with the equestrian area just west past and the kids are looking to sell that.

Trent Timothy

Reaction score
Ok so i literally grew up in this photo, what river access is available with the community? Is that access to the Palo Verde Meadows launch, or the one just north of it behind the chain link fence in the grass (sorry we always just called it grass beach, Mohave Valley guys have a grass beach tho down across from Rainbow Marina) or is it just as it’s near the launch Bullheaded Riviera Park that you can launch at?

Rumors the old man with the equestrian area just west past and the kids are looking to sell that.
Launch at Rotary park

2FORCEFULL

Reaction score
The bullhead area is the new boom town,... if you have any thought what so ever of owning here.... get your name on a deed asap....they are selling faster than they can build, and every phase has a price in crease

3queens

Detachable Member
Reaction score
so you have 3 framed up now ???? whats the cross street???thanks,...

Lakeside and chaparral dr
make a left at the end of lakeside
seen the lots
believe me youll need more than a security gate in that part of town
they don't call it "felony flats" for the views ;)

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
seen the lots

Lol.. in any new development it pushed the old out while the new comes in. The refuge in Havasu was tweaked town USA, and donkey acres used to be the type of place you don’t go there after dark. Lol.

78Southwind

Reaction score
The bullhead area is the new boom town,... if you have any thought what so ever of owning here.... get your name on a deed asap....they are selling faster than they can build, and every phase has a price in crease

Finally, BHC get's some love... Got my deed when the sky was falling. :D

Joker

Reaction score
seen the lots

I couldn’t agree more

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Both of those area are still the same as you’re describing.

I respectfully disagree.. The refuge is bad ass & Donkey Acre's has some flat ass BALLER PADS up there. It's actually one of the places I'd consider moving to (Donkey Acres)

RD

78Southwind

Reaction score
I don't know much about this area where these homes are being built but my parents have a vacation home in Palo Verde Meadows which is a couple communities south (just over a mile). We were there for Halloween this year and there were all kinds of families with their children coming out to trick-or-treat (we probably got over 150 kids). I wouldn't be worried about this area especially as a gated community. Of the forty years that my parents have owned property in BHC the only time their home has been broken into was a mobile they had back in the 80's. It was just a bunch of kids that stole fishing reels and blow-up rafts/boats. In the ten years that I have owned my Townhouse in BHC I have never heard of anyone in our community ever being broken into and we are in a gated community.

CobraDave

Reaction score
Hey Trent what is the name of your company that is building? Would you consider building on an owned lot in Mohave Valley?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

johnnyC

Reaction score
shit its down from my house on camino del rio the dam street is a speedway now its only going to get worse!

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Any updates?

they are building them, the title company is lagging on the public report. I actually am going to start investigating what’s going on with that when we get home.

Stacy and I are going to be building at least one of them here shortly!
We are looking at doing one duplex in Havasu and one of these, or possibly three of these and no duplex.

house prices are cheaper to build there than LHC and rent rates are pretty close.

JB in so cal

Reaction score
they are building them, the title company is lagging on the public report. I actually am going to start investigating what’s going on with that when we get home.

We are looking at doing one duplex in Havasu and one of these, or possibly three of these and no duplex.

house prices are cheaper to build there than LHC and rent rates are pretty close.
2FF is strong in this post!

BHC Vic

cobra performance boats
Reaction score

I’ve been bouncing the idea of one of these around. Duplex would be cool too

Trent Timothy

Reaction score
Hey Trent what is the name of your company that is building? Would you consider building on an owned lot in Mohave Valley?

We are using Colorado River Homes as a builder their office is right by the walmart on mohave dr and the highway I can connect you if you would like.

CobraDave

Reaction score
We are using Colorado River Homes as a builder their office is right by the walmart on mohave dr and the highway I can connect you if you would like.

Thank you I’ll look them up

Chopperman

Reaction score
Subscribed!! I’m gonna look into this, seems like a winner. Might make a good rental property.