WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Ah any Old excuse for a protest (or a party)

rvrrun

Reaction score
Just saw bunch in WA doing the same thing, don't these people have jobs.

HOOTER SLED-

Supercharged MOTORBOAT!!!
Reaction score
Protests going on all over now.....lol.....what a buncha bitches. :D

wsuwrhr

The Masheenest
Reaction score
I already jacked up the front air dam on my Magnum.

the way I see it, I am already halfway to replacing it.

Sandlord

Reaction score
Just read 1500 bay area students "walked out" after first period ............

UH OH students there goes all your Obamma/Clinton free shit ;).......
http://www.nytimes.com/2016/11/10/us/trump-election-protest-berkeley-oakland.html

Thats something for Trump to add to his list.
anyone in grades 1-12 who pull that shit should be required to add extra days to their school year.
College students should lose any Federal funding, grants, or loans. The taxpayers shouldn't have to pay for that shit.

USMC2010

Reaction score
Just remember a lot of you and your peers raised these protestors. You should have used a belt. [emoji6][emoji3][emoji3]
My offspring is respectful and knows better, did my part but have no choice but to accept my generation f'd this up.

brgrcru

Reaction score
Just remember a lot of you and your peers raised these protestors. You should have used a belt. [emoji6][emoji3][emoji3]

Sorry shintoooo , my 26 year old RN daughter voted R and my 23 year old son who has his own machine shop voted R . That is 4 in my household voted R . It's good to raise kids that freedom isn't free.

shintoooo

I'm Blessed
Reaction score
This is a direct result of ""trophies for everyone" and being you child's "Best Friend" and not wanting to hurt their feelings by telling them "NO" or not buying them the latest iPhone that is on the market. This is what happens. These people don't understand what it means to lose. Their minds just can't process the information. They are out there protesting, waiting for someone to give them their "participation" trophy.

For all the new parents out there, be a parent first. Tell your kids "NO", break their hearts, make them work for things and earn their "allowances". If you don't, this will be the result.

This isn't directed at anyone here, for the most part, everyone I have met from here believes in what I am saying. It's just the world we live in.

Bobby V

Havasu1986
Reaction score
This is a direct result of ""trophies for everyone" and being you child's "Best Friend" and not wanting to hurt their feelings by telling them "NO" or not buying them the latest iPhone that is on the market. This is what happens. These people don't understand what it means to lose. Their minds just can't process the information. They are out there protesting, waiting for someone to give them their "participation" trophy.

For all the new parents out there, be a parent first. Tell your kids "NO", break their hearts, make them work for things and earn their "allowances". If you don't, this will be the result.

This isn't directed at anyone here, for the most part, everyone I have met from here believes in what I am saying. It's just the world we live in.

And if your lucky maybe your kid will grow up and buy you a Lexus. :skull

Sandlord

Reaction score
George Soros funded MoveOn.org took out ads on craigslist and organized these protests.
Butthurt liberal snowflakes make up most of the protestors. 5 shot in Seattle.

http://www.kiro7.com/?/5-people-shot-in-downtown-?/465797407 LIVE: Police respond to report of 5 shot in Seattle, Trump protest.

The gatherings ? organized by MoveOn.org and allies ? will affirm a continued rejection of Donald Trump

riot ad.jpg

Rajobigguy

Reaction score

I'm not taking any heat for this. My daughter is a law student at Pepperdine, worked for the RNC (her job was investigating the hildebeast) and is well grounded in her faith so I guess I did my part.

Hugh Jascaulk

Reaction score
With my wife in Oakland for business and the protest/ march started just down the street. There marching so we decide to go the other way and grab dinner. We get done and they've turned they're coming our way now. Next thing you know we're leading the fucking parade[emoji23]. As we scramble to get the fuck out of there, bunch of hoodlums are breaking windows and another guy is yelling at them"no family owned businesses." Looks like it's gonna turn ugly. Oakland, definitely the arm pit of CA.

rvrrun

Reaction score
George Soros funded MoveOn.org took out ads on craigslist and organized these protests.

http://www.kiro7.com/?/5-people-shot-in-downtown-?/465797407 LIVE: Police respond to report of 5 shot in Seattle, Trump protest.

The gatherings ? organized by MoveOn.org and allies ? will affirm a continued rejection of Donald Trump

View attachment 521610

I guess you can't say Soros is a quitter.

...sore loser, maybe.

napanutt

Connoisseur
Reaction score
With my wife in Oakland for business and the protest/ march started just down the street. There marching so we decide to go the other way and grab dinner. We get done and they've turned they're coming our way now. Next thing you know we're leading the fucking parade[emoji23]. As we scramble to get the fuck out of there, bunch of hoodlums are breaking windows and another guy is yelling at them"no family owned businesses." Looks like it's gonna turn ugly. Oakland, definitely the arm pit of CA.

Oakland is definitely ground zero for liberal thug protesting property destroying fuck heads. [emoji35][emoji867]

Hernando

Blue Oval Slinger
Reaction score
What exactly are they protesting...Democracy?

These are the same cunts who said on Monday that we should respect the results of the election. Fucking hypocrites.

jetboatperformance

Reaction score
I have two great kids , sometime as I recall I had to remind them "which side their bread was buttered on" , I remember going to visit my daughter at UCSB and ask to walk to Devreou beach (Old Surf spot) , on the walk I saw beat up houses with barren front yards and more Discarded Red Solo cups than I thought existed in the world She explained that this "promenade" was sort of the "cruise" and gathering spot every afternoon and evening where there was constant party and raise hell ...... I reminded her "I sent you here to get an education not drink beer and party ". The kids protesting in many case are largely students wasting Mom and Dads money and their study time protesting and partying, if I saw or found out my kid was out with a crowd in those circumstances I'd be pulling funding and tell them if that's what you wish to do .... do it on your dime

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score

View attachment 521610

I can't understand why Soros is still doing this? I figured he woulda stopped after Hillary lost?

USMC2010

Reaction score
Soros has been acting on an agenda that has existed for a long time, can't see why he would stop now. I don't know if anyone really listened but Obama and Hillary in there oh so eloquent speeches called for all of this to continue. He was more subtle about it but her words were very clear once she got the required statements out. They are complicit in all of this continued behavior by the language she chose and what he won't say.