WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

AirBnB or VRBO in BHC or Laughlin last week of July (23-28)?

DarkHorseRacing

Reaction score
My family does a Mohave trip every summer, last week of July.

We have in the past all stayed in Laughlin at the Aquarius but we are getting tired of the hotel nonsense. We don’t gamble or eat in the restaurants.

So looking for a possible place to rent for the week. As we drop boats in at Katherine’s with slip rentals and leave the trailers out there, we don’t necessarily need trailer parking. And being as we go to Mohave every day we dont plan on using the river.

I’m assuming we don’t care about views either so wherever may work for us.

If this doesn’t happen we will just make reservations at the hotel but I wanted to see if any RDP peeps had any place to rent.

We are all neat and clean and non smokers. No pets. Willing to clean the place before leaving. Willing to be flexible on occupancy count if we have to split the group up (we’d be the adults only group).

Thanks!

FROGMAN524

Reaction score
My family does a Mohave trip every summer, last week of July.

We have in the past all stayed in Laughlin at the Aquarius but we are getting tired of the hotel nonsense. We don’t gamble or eat in the restaurants.

So looking for a possible place to rent for the week. As we drop boats in at Katherine’s with slip rentals and leave the trailers out there, we don’t necessarily need trailer parking. And being as we go to Mohave every day we dont plan on using the river.

I’m assuming we don’t care about views either so wherever may work for us.

If this doesn’t happen we will just make reservations at the hotel but I wanted to see if any RDP peeps had any place to rent.

We are all neat and clean and non smokers. No pets. Willing to clean the place before leaving. Willing to be flexible on occupancy count if we have to split the group up (we’d be the adults only group).

Thanks!
I’m in the same frame of mind. Getting tired of the hotels.

LittleLaser28

Reaction score
How many people are you talking about?

Also what kind of Bed/Bath are you looking for?

Ladsm

Reaction score
I have a 2 bed, 2 bath and sleeper couch in living room in BHC, Carport parking. Fully furnished with all the amenities, Just bring food.
Minutes from Katherines Landing. Renter leaves next month. Fully remodeled and new inside.

Holly.jpg
holly 2.jpg

Last edited:

DarkHorseRacing

Reaction score
We have a place right in between the two places so you can boat to either or Topock... Here's a link: https://airbnb.com/h/coloradoriverresortliving

69020cd9-344e-48a5-98a1-3456648eb3bf.jpg

thanks
Tony
Thanks Tony and LittleLaser28, I’m getting more details from the family on the occupancy.

Please pm me the weekly rate, as well as any prerequisites (ie half now half later or however this works).