lbhsbz

Putting on the brakes
Reaction score
3923AC98-608B-4AF7-80BF-F29378CA3513.jpeg

Too soon?
C6F6AA25-7B59-4566-A47E-31520FE7A37B.jpeg

kimbalee

Reaction score
Oh boy. You really just don't want to even know them. I mean the Clintons of course
yup - the media is trying to scrub this story so fast even tho leftwing Reuters reported it first. Baldwin murdered a witness, she knew something - married to a husband in the same firm as Sussman (clinton lawyer who worked on the Russia Hoax) who was indicted by Durham a few days ago. Why was bill clinton in UC Irvine & not at Walter Reed like all other ex POTUS? Why that week? Also, Halyna's next project she was working on is a documentary about pedophiles and trafficking in the entertainment industry & she's been vocal in the #metoo stuff. Baldwin was on Epstein's flight logs. LOTS of red flags with this story.......

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
Listening to a local radio show up here, and a firearms instructor/gun store owner is being interviewed. Turns out the "armorer" on set was a 2020 NAU grad, and had done some tv production work for City of Flagstaff.

4Waters

Reaction score
Listening to a local radio show up here, and a firearms instructor/gun store owner is being interviewed. Turns out the "armorer" on set was a 2020 NAU grad, and had done some tv production work for City of Flagstaff.
Which news outlet is spewing fake news to be the first to report it. Fox11 said yesterday that there was not an armorer on set, just a prop master.🤷‍♂️

Moneypit

Ol' school kid..........
Reaction score
I was under the impression the gun was a revolver, but the gun shown in a news picture is a 1911 style semi auto pistol. I can see how that gun could have blanks in the clip and a live round in the pipe... It was also noted that the "prohibited" live ammo on the set was used by the crew members for plinking and target practice. We would have to hear from Baldwin if he cycled the gun prior to pulling the trigger, or just cocked the hammer back.... Again, I though it was a revolver, ie, western setting????
Ray

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
I was under the impression the gun was a revolver, but the gun shown in a news picture is a 1911 style semi auto pistol. I can see how that gun could have blanks in the clip and a live round in the pipe... It was also noted that the "prohibited" live ammo on the set was used by the crew members for plinking and target practice. We would have to hear from Baldwin if he cycled the gun prior to pulling the trigger, or just cocked the hammer back.... Again, I though it was a revolver, ie, western setting????
Ray
I had heard a Peacemaker...but a 1911 would be a bit odd.
A 1911 would give Baldwin deniability, and the evil semi-auto would be to blame. The news reffers to all of them as Glock's though ;)

FreeBird236

Reaction score
I believe there's supposed to be some sort of information release today on the investigation.

Moneypit

Ol' school kid..........
Reaction score
OK, the Santa Fe LE held a news conference this morning and identified the weapon as a "Colt 45 revolver". Clearly, to me, a quick look in the business end of the cylinder would easily determine the presence of lead, or no lead, on the next bullet to rotate into the firing position... I also heard a news person say in the movie industry a "cold gun" was, in fact, a totally empty gun. No bullets of any kind in the weapon, not even blanks, as even blanks can cause minor injuries. The Sheriff, specifying the gun as a revolver, he did not say if it was a single action, (requiring the weapon to be manually cocked) or a double action that just needs the trigger pulled...
Regardless of the true circumstances, I'm pretty sure Baldwin is wishing he wasn't so vocal about his views on gun control and the way he has hammered the NRA. Maybe if Baldwin had taken the NRA's gun safety class the mother and wife he shot would still be alive. Rule #1, there is no such thing as an empty gun. ALL guns should be considered loaded and deadly.
This is clearly a tragedy that could have been prevented. It was NOT an accidental discharge.
Baldwin's life will never be the same. He will live with this for the rest of his life...As will the person responsible for loading blanks...
Ray

Shlbyntro

Ultra Conservative
Reaction score
In the real world, yes, definitely.
He's a resident of LaLaLand though, so curious what will happen.

New Mexico dont give a fuck! At the very least this is manslaughter or possibly negligent homicide. Baldwin is at fault regardless of his political beliefs. ( I honestly never bared an ill feeling toward him, I always just chalked him up for being another idiot actor who still happened to be good at his job.)

I know what is right and deserved, but I imagine what will happen is less than 30days in jail if any followed by "house arrest" and 7 figure restitution to the family

Last edited:

USMC2010

Reaction score
What did he say?
He started by re-tweeting something about the Assistant director handing him and shouting cold gun, that was almost right away and this weekend spoke directly to reporters while out on a walk.

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score
Like he could not walk in a private location totally void of media presents. Wtf,stfu Baldwin and buckle up. There is no way Baldwin deliberately killed that person. His business killed that lady.

kurtis500

Reaction score
He is a vile and mean person. I’m a little sad he has to sit back and contemplate his gun stance in real life while promoting gun violence in films. It’s how these films make money.

He pulled the trigger, he is responsible. Negligence is his only saving grace right now.

Poor lady probably bled out immediately internally and just went unconscious without knowing it.

MPHSystems

Hallett 240
Reaction score
The armorer holds responsibility in this shooting in the same way a bartender is responsible in a drunk driving death. Nobody meant for anyone to get hurt but they all knew it was a possible outcome from the actions taken.

Sleek-Jet

Reaction score
New Mexico dont give a fuck! At the very least this is manslaughter or possibly negligent homicide. Baldwin is at fault regardless of his political beliefs. ( I honestly never bared an ill feeling toward him, I always just chalked him up for being another idiot actor who still happened to be good at his job.)

I know what is right and deserved, but I imagine what will happen is less than 30days in jail if any followed by "house arrest" and 7 figure restitution to the family

He'll get a slap on the wrist. The armorer, who isn't a darling celebrity of the left, will end up doing 10-15 for manslaughter.

You can already see they are angling to pin this on the girl and not the trigger man.

RitcheyRch

Currently Boat-Less
Reaction score
An attorney for the armorer on the movie set where actor Alec Baldwin fatally shot a cinematographer said Wednesday that he believes someone might have been trying to sabotage the set by putting a live round in a box of dummy ammunition.

"How did a live round get on set, and who put that live round on the set?" Jason Bowles, an attorney for "Rust" armorer Hannah Gutierrez-Reed, asked on NBC's "TODAY" show.

Robert Gorence, Gutierrez-Reed's other attorney, also joined the interview.

"There was a box of dummy rounds labeled 'dummy,'" Bowles said. "We don’t know whether the live round came from that box. We’re assuming somebody put the live round in that box."

The attorney did not provide evidence to support his theory, but Bowles floated a possible motive.

Members of the crew had walked off the set the day before the fatal incident. Bowles said a working theory is that somebody who would "want to sabotage the set, want to prove a point, want to say they're disgruntled, they're unhappy" may have put a live round or live rounds in the box of blanks. Bowles didn't mention that the crew members who quit did so over what they said were lacking safety measures.

Taboma

Reaction score
Never seen a "blank" that looked like a live round. Any time I'm loading a cylinder, I tend to look at what I'm putting in. Sounds a bit off to me.

Now, now, enough with any attempt at applying any common sense and logic to the mental illusion, or delusion, the attorney is carefully constructing.
We must remember, this is the public he's speaking to. :oops: ( I don't TikTok, but my neighbor sent me this and it should play).

500bbc

Reaction score
An attorney for the armorer on the movie set where actor Alec Baldwin fatally shot a cinematographer said Wednesday that he believes someone might have been trying to sabotage the set by putting a live round in a box of dummy ammunition.

"How did a live round get on set, and who put that live round on the set?" Jason Bowles, an attorney for "Rust" armorer Hannah Gutierrez-Reed, asked on NBC's "TODAY" show.

Robert Gorence, Gutierrez-Reed's other attorney, also joined the interview.

"There was a box of dummy rounds labeled 'dummy,'" Bowles said. "We don’t know whether the live round came from that box. We’re assuming somebody put the live round in that box."

The attorney did not provide evidence to support his theory, but Bowles floated a possible motive.

Members of the crew had walked off the set the day before the fatal incident. Bowles said a working theory is that somebody who would "want to sabotage the set, want to prove a point, want to say they're disgruntled, they're unhappy" may have put a live round or live rounds in the box of blanks. Bowles didn't mention that the crew members who quit did so over what they said were lacking safety measures.

Are libturds really so fucking stupid that they can't tell a live round from a blank?

poncho

Reaction score
Alec Baldwin is 100% responsible for this, you reap what you sow. This Fucking clown has spent his life getting in peoples faces and when you mess up it's game time.
If this happened to Tom Hanks we would feel terrible for him.
It was a horrible accident but sadly the triggerman is such a punk no one is seeing it that way.
I really dislike that guy, he should trade his life for hers.