WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Alec Baldwin

DWC

Reaction score
Did he actually claim to be Baldwin?? Cuz all I see here is "cowboys and indians" and some left wing media crying...
He said it in the comments “i celebrated the American actor”

LazyLavey

Reaction score
An attorney for the armorer on the movie set where actor Alec Baldwin fatally shot a cinematographer said Wednesday that he believes someone might have been trying to sabotage the set by putting a live round in a box of dummy ammunition.

Another Liar from Dewey, Cheatem and Howe

Tank

Reaction score
This fuckin guy. 🙄 defund the police or hire more for movie sets. And why do you need a cop when you have a firearms expert on set that’s sole purpose is to ensure firearms safety? Lol dudes spiraling.

coolchange

Lower level functionary
Reaction score
So I finally got to talk to some friends of mine in the biz. Involved in a lot of shoot them Up movies. Seems this ad is a real prick. One solid theory is the a D was intimidating the girl armorer. One guy was on a shoot with him and he refused to show the cold gun to the crew, until the dolly grip refused to work until the A.D. showed it to him. Apparently he was yelling at the grip grip basically said fuck you show me the gun. Allshoot them ups have a Lexan screen in front of the camera. Bunch of other solid fails.
One thing they all agreed on is AD will never work again.

jetboatperformance

Reaction score
So I finally got to talk to some friends of mine in the biz. Involved in a lot of shoot them Up movies. Seems this ad is a real prick. One solid theory is the a D was intimidating the girl armorer. One guy was on a shoot with him and he refused to show the cold gun to the crew, until the dolly grip refused to work until the A.D. showed it to him. Apparently he was yelling at the grip grip basically said fuck you show me the gun. Allshoot them ups have a Lexan screen in front of the camera. Bunch of other solid fails.
One thing they all agreed on is AD will never work again.
AD = Baldwin ?

Tank

Reaction score
Well, good news is minimum wage is up to $15.00 so douche AD can go get a job at McDonalds. He can assist in the directions the food gets bagged. 😁 👍

Moneypit

Ol' school kid..........
Reaction score
ANY, hillbilly simpleton that has grown up around guns can tell the difference between a loaded gun and an empty gun... Well, at least I could and I don't have an alphabet of letters behind my name... Apparently, either this "accident" was intentionally created, or someone was just too fricken LAZY to check the gun...
Ray

Dan Lorenze

Reaction score
Not all, but most of the AD's I work with are dicks. Not making excuses for them but they kind of have to be at times to keep the pace going, otherwise nothing will get done and we'll go late. They have to constantly shush people that are talking on set, it's really annoying but all part of it. That's one job I would never want. Oh, and the statement from the Armorer's lawyers about foul play is laughable. lol Nice try..

SoCalDave

Reaction score
His life is gonna suck that's for sure...

Nov 17, 2021 10:35am​

Alec Baldwin, ‘Rust’ Producers & Armorer Sued Again Over Fatal Shooting Of Halyna Hutchins; “Mr. Baldwin Cannot Hide,” Says Script Supervisor​

Last week it was Rust gaffer Serge Svetnoy, likely and today the second of what will be many lawsuits over the October 21 fatal shooting of cinematographer Halyna Hutchins by Alec Baldwin on the New Mexico set of the indie Western was filed by script supervisor Mamie Mitchell.

“Alec Baldwin intentionally, without just cause or excuse, cocked and fired the loaded gun even though the upcoming scene to be filmed did not call for the cocking and firing of the firearm,” the complaint declares. “Mr. Baldwin chose to play Russian Roulette with a loaded gun without checking it and without having the armorer do so.”

Mitchell is represented by Gloria Allred, who plans a press conference this afternoon.

wzuber

Reaction score

Alec Baldwin, ‘Rust’ Producers & Armorer Sued Again Over Fatal Shooting Of Halyna Hutchins; “Mr. Baldwin Cannot Hide,” Says Script Supervisor​

Last week it was Rust gaffer Serge Svetnoy, likely and today the second of what will be many lawsuits over the October 21 fatal shooting of cinematographer Halyna Hutchins by Alec Baldwin on the New Mexico set of the indie Western was filed by script supervisor Mamie Mitchell.

“Alec Baldwin intentionally, without just cause or excuse, cocked and fired the loaded gun even though the upcoming scene to be filmed did not call for the cocking and firing of the firearm,” the complaint declares. “Mr. Baldwin chose to play Russian Roulette with a loaded gun without checking it and without having the armorer do so.”

Mitchell is represented by Gloria Allred, who plans a press conference this afternoon.
Perfect.....he's fuckt...no more deserving of an asshole getting fukt by Allred.

500bbc

Reaction score
Perfect.....he's fuckt...no more deserving of an asshole getting fukt by Allred.
He's the consummate libturd, the bigger Glo's strapon the more he'll relish it.

Reactions: SJP

kurtis500

Reaction score
He deserves what he gets. Should have shut his scumbag liberal mouth over the years

MPHSystems

Hallett 240
Reaction score

Gloria “the attention whore” Allred, doing a presser? I’m shocked.

I find myself in a position I never thought possible, rooting for Gloria Allred…. Her job is to put the blame on Baldwin.… which is where it belongs.

1637201276585.gif

grumpy88

Reaction score
Or is this just a sham ? If she fails and Baldwin is let go everybody will say wow they really tried to get him and the legal system did its job . I dont trust it !

MPHSystems

Hallett 240
Reaction score
Or is this just a sham ? If she fails and Baldwin is let go everybody will say wow they really tried to get him and the legal system did its job . I dont trust it !

Gloria Allred’s primary motivating factor is to get her ass ugly cock holster on TV as much as possible, nothing else matters to her.

grumpy88

Reaction score
Gloria Allred’s primary motivating factor is to get her ass ugly cock holster on TV as much as possible, nothing else matters to her.
I hope your right ! I just dont trust many anymore

TrollerDave

Reaction score
From the article SoCalDave posted:
Last week it was Rust gaffer Serge Svetnoy, likely and today the second of what will be many lawsuits over the October 21 fatal shooting of cinematographer Halyna Hutchinsby Alec Baldwin on the New Mexico set of the indie Western was filed by script supervisor Mamie Mitchell.

Why are these people suing? Are they doing it on behalf of the people shot? Do they think it’s how Baldwin is going to get punished? Are they just looking to see what that can get?
Just curious what there case is.

HTTP404

New But Seasoned Inmate #2002
Reaction score
I have filed suit for mental distress.

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
“The trigger wasn’t pulled. I didn’t pull the trigger. I would never point a gun at someone and pull the trigger on them, never.”

Baldwin also added “Someone put a live bullet in a gun, a bullet that wasn’t even supposed to be on the property.”

88A199B6-D8FA-491D-ABF4-CC581C4603E3.gif

MPHSystems

Hallett 240
Reaction score
I did not have sexual relations with that woman, Miss Lewinsky. I never told anybody to lie. Not a single time. Never. These allegations are false.

Meaney77

Reaction score
“The trigger wasn’t pulled. I didn’t pull the trigger. I would never point a gun at someone and pull the trigger on them, never.”

Baldwin also added “Someone put a live bullet in a gun, a bullet that wasn’t even supposed to be on the property.”

88A199B6-D8FA-491D-ABF4-CC581C4603E3.gif
I saw this highlight on the morning news as well this morning and thought the same thing.... So if he didnt pull the trigger, who did? WTF??

His 1st interview is supposed to be televised tonight.

MPHSystems

Hallett 240
Reaction score
My wife just called me, she never does, “can you believe Alec Baldwin said he didn’t pull the trigger? What the fuck? Does he think we are idiots?”

LOLOLOL

JUSTWANNARACE

I will not let them take me🤣🤣
Reaction score
He is an "elitist" that thinks he can get away with it. The movie was shit and going to fail. He pulled the trigger. This is a promotional stunt. The movie will now be a box office hit because everyone will want to see the movie that Baldwin killed the camera lady while on set!!

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
In one of the lawsuits against him the script supervisor says in the complaint that the scene did not require the gun to be fired. She then describes that she saw him point the gun, pull back the hammer with his thumb, and fire the weapon. This is why he did the interview to say he didn't pull the trigger. But, pulling the trigger on an un-cocked single action revolver does nothing. It would have been great if he was asked about the lawsuit saying he both cocked it and pulled the trigger.

As for other elitist actors, even George Clooney said this in a podcast interview, “Every time I get a gun in my hand, I look at it, open it, and then I show it to the person I need to point to, and then we show it together to the rest of the team.” He went on so say that in all of his years acting he has never heard the term, "cold gun."

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
So Alec says he didn't pull the trigger? If I'm reading the Sheriff Departments findings correctly, the gun used was an F. ELLI Pietta single action revolver 45 long Colt. This gun typically does not have a mechanical safety. It is a single action, which means you must first pull the hammer back and then pull the trigger to fire the weapon. So if this weapon did not have a safety, and if Alec did not pull the trigger and it fired accidentally, who pulled the hammer? Further, if they did not intend to fire the weapon, then why was the hammer pulled back at all? I'm not sure what training users of these weapons receive on movie sets. But it does not take much to understand that if someone hands you this particular weapon and the hammer is drawn back, it is likely ready to fire.

I kind of wondered, did this gun have a fan hammer, and he was screwing around? If he palmed the hammer back, gunslinger style, the trigger needn't be pulled. He might not be lying, but still an idiot.

J DUNN

Unknown Member
Reaction score
Must have been one of those new "zero action" triggers. Not single, not double action, but zero action. All you have to do is pick it up, point it, aim and it magically fires, oh and kills people, with "zero action" on your part. Yeah, yeah, that must be what it was.

We all know what he is doing. His lawyer is telling him to do this, number one to try and get out in front of it and number two to try and taint ANY potential jurors. It's a strategic move, don't try to believe him or make sense of how it could have fired without his finger pulling the trigger. He doesn't even believe it himself, he KNOWS he pulled the trigger and he regrets it like no other, he just doesn't want to go to jail for manslaughter.

Criminal trial will be crazy but beyond that he is going to lose his ASS 15 times over again in the civil suits. The new Baldwin will be bankrupt.

coolchange

Lower level functionary
Reaction score
So Alec says he didn't pull the trigger? If I'm reading the Sheriff Departments findings correctly, the gun used was an F. ELLI Pietta single action revolver 45 long Colt. This gun typically does not have a mechanical safety. It is a single action, which means you must first pull the hammer back and then pull the trigger to fire the weapon. So if this weapon did not have a safety, and if Alec did not pull the trigger and it fired accidentally, who pulled the hammer? Further, if they did not intend to fire the weapon, then why was the hammer pulled back at all? I'm not sure what training users of these weapons receive on movie sets. But it does not take much to understand that if someone hands you this particular weapon and the hammer is drawn back, it is likely ready to fire.

Those don’t have the short cock hammer stop type safety? Just curious.

DLC

Reaction score
He is a big ol PILE of crap!!

it doesn’t take much to understand how guns work! I bet in his little tiny bubble he absolutely believes the crap he spews!

LC925

Reaction score
Can’t believe his lawyer allowed him to do the interview. How do you not realize someone is shot/injured? “I was pulled from the set instantly!” Then goes on to say he wasn’t made aware she died until hours later while at the sheriffs station while being interviewed. But later in the interview contradicts that by saying he was on the ranch on the phone with his wife when they came up to him and notified him she didn’t make it?!?

Oh and would the sheriff’s really pull the bullet from the second victim and show it to him while at the station?! Lol I don’t think so… Im sure there is a chain of custody to be followed for evidence.

Riodog

Reaction score
Those don’t have the short cock hammer stop type safety? Just curious.
I'm not going to bore everyone on how the action on on this import works, I will say that it is an exact copy of a Colt SAA. It is possible to cock the hammer to the rear and 'slip' your thumb off and if A. either the main spring has enough pressure it can slip past the half-cock notch on the hammer. B. if the half cock notch on the hammer is broken the hammer will go all the way to the primer and the gun will fire. C. If the trigger sear was broken it would also be possible to have an "AD"(accidental discharge) D. the piece of shit holding the gun was gripping the gun so tightly that he didn't realize that he was actually touching the trigger. I'm NOT making excuses for Baldwin cuz I'd have rather heard that he was the one with lead poisoning.
The lawsuits will just add to the cost of the movie and you know who'll be paying that bill.
A few other points to think about are the gun was an import and I didn't see the importer or manufacturer named as defendants. (not yet anyway). The armorer is the daughter of Thell Reed who at one time was the "fastest" quick draw artist in the world. In the old days I shot with Thell at the shoots that were held at Jeff Coopers range up at Big Bear.. The hammer and trigger are the two main parts that would "break" if some dumb f*ck was playing quick draw or "fanning" the gun. The item I read said that some of the people on the set were shooting that weapon with live ammo earlier in the day.
Just an avoidable accident with about four people that will be liable but the insurance company will be the one who pays the bill.
Rio

SoCalDave

Reaction score
Not only did he state he didn't pull the trigger but he even admitted there was another accidental discharge prior to his incident.
Then he goes on to try and throw Trump under the bus for his comment on the situation. Does he not remember his roll on SNL? Fuck this POS!

In the wake of the shooting, Baldwin attracted attention from some high-profile critics, including former President Donald Trump. Baldwin had been a vocal critic of Trump and portrayed the former president in a recurring impersonation role on "Saturday Night Live."

Trump called Baldwin "cuckoo" and intimated that he may have deliberately fired the weapon at Hutchins.

"[Trump] said I did it deliberately... with Trump, as we all know, the bar isn't low, the bar is in the dirt," Baldwin said. "I mean, just when you think that things can't get more surreal, here is the former president of the United States making a comment on this tragic situation."

LazyLavey

Reaction score
I'm not going to bore everyone on how the action on on this import works, I will say that it is an exact copy of a Colt SAA. It is possible to cock the hammer to the rear and 'slip' your thumb off
^^^^This sounds like what he is claiming now^^^

The way he described it he pulled back the hammer but not to the point it clicked and was secured in the cocked position. The hammer let go and with enough force the pin hit the primer and bang.

Still not his fault cuz live rounds are not permitted on the set.... And person(s) unknown brought live rounds

floatn turd

Reaction score
Baldwin whips up some dry tears then does some sweet back peddling because he's a.......
51Xox0G7GnL._SX331_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

And
ABC's George Stephanopoulos who basically jerked him off during their "big interview".

Two fucking fools!!

4Waters

Reaction score
Alec and wife both deleted their Twitter accounts yesterday

Your ad here

Reaction score
Is it possible for the revolver that was used, to fire a round if the hammer slipped and hit the primer? Does the firearm have a safety bar and a firing pin on the hammer or a transfer bar?

River Runnin

Reaction score
Is it possible for the revolver that was used, to fire a round if the hammer slipped and hit the primer? Does the firearm have a safety bar and a firing pin on the hammer or a transfer bar?
Most of the replicas have the transfer bars— mine does. And for the fan job, the trigger has to be pulled!