WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

All American Battery, LHC

DarkHorseRacing

Reaction score
Props to Mark and crew @ All American Battery for coming through with three Odyssey AGM batteries on short notice on a Saturday, and then taking the time to install them for us.

Had what we needed to keep the weekend going and got it done for us! Great service!

WildWilly

Reaction score
couple weeks back I needed a battery specific to size to fit a box. sat with them reviewing the Deka AGM's to find one that checked the boxes and he had it there in 2 days. I won't go anywhere else for a battery in town

Reactions: DWC

Jay Dub

Reaction score
I have used All American for both the boat and sea doo over the years. Always great service and prices.

Blow It Up

Don't Member
Reaction score
I use them for everything! They are fantastic. Outstanding service.

DarkHorseRacing

Reaction score
Thanks everyone for the replies. Mark's getting a little burned out from the business, so lets just make sure he stays in business so do all the recommending you can for him! Send your friends!

DWC

Reaction score
Thanks everyone for the replies. Mark's getting a little burned out from the business, so lets just make sure he stays in business so do all the recommending you can for him! Send your friends!
That’s a bummer to hear. I’ve used them for every battery need (and firewood) that we’ve had. Always outstanding service.

WildWilly

Reaction score

well he's got and building some badass bronco's so he's got that to entertain him

Uncle Dave

Reaction score
Props to Mark and crew @ All American Battery for coming through with three Odyssey AGM batteries on short notice on a Saturday, and then taking the time to install them for us.

Had what we needed to keep the weekend going and got it done for us! Great service!

I got a decade out of my first Odyssey in the boat under BRUTAL use.

The one in my truck is 12 years old

Best batteries Ive ever used.