WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

All New Polaris RZR Pro XP 4 Lineup

WhatExit?

Well-Known Inmate #'s 2584 & 20161
Reaction score
Polaris Takes The Four-Seat Experience To The Next Level With All New RZR Pro XP 4 Lineup
UTVSM-2020-rzr-pro-xp-4-ultimate-indy-red_SIX6451_02960-2048x1024.jpg

Polaris Takes The Four-Seat Experience To The Next Level With All New RZR Pro XP 4 Lineup
Built From the Inside Out with All Four Riders In Mind –
RZR PRO XP 4 Expands Pro Class with Unparalleled Four-Seat Offering

Minneapolis (Oct. 15, 2019) – Polaris RZR®, the world’s No.1-selling sport performance side-by-side, has expanded its Pro class with the all-new PRO XP 4 lineup. Featuring game-changing design, performance and strength only found in the RZR Pro class, the PRO XP 4 lineup sets a new industry standard for four-seat performance.

Available in three trim levels, the PRO XP 4 offers unprecedented value, while the PRO XP 4 Premium features interior upgrades, a full lighting package, multi-point harnesses, premium paint finishes, and a completely new storage system. Riders looking for a fully loaded machine can opt for the PRO XP 4 Ultimate, complete with steering wheel controls for Dynamix 2.0, Ride Command and a Rockford Fosgate premium audio system. Each PRO XP 4 machine is equipped with front and rear half doors, adjustable sliding driver and passenger seats, expanded fuel capacity, enhanced rear passenger sightline and stock 30-inch Maxxis Carnivore 2.0 tires.

“Industry standards were shattered with the introduction of the RZR PRO XP platform, and to continue that trend, we’re excited to introduce an all-new standard for four-seat performance side-by-sides,” said Chris Musso, president of Off Road for Polaris. “Of course the driver is at the heart of all the action, but we saw an opportunity to revolutionize the four-seat category with thoughtful design aimed towards passengers. The PRO XP 4 delivers on this without sacrificing any of the industry-leading performance or durability riders expect from the RZR Pro class.”

Visionary Design: Built from the Inside Out with Every Passenger In Mind
Just like the RZR PRO XP, the new four-seater keeps the driver at the center of everything – with a lower seating position, improved adjustability and thoughtful interior design that delivers perfect ergonomics. The PRO XP 4 adds to that industry-leading design with even more advancements specifically designed for the rear passengers. Slightly elevated rear seating creates best-in-class sightlines for rear passengers, while four more inches of shoulder room and three more inches of leg room delivers unmatched comfort for a full day of riding.

Boasting the same menacing look as the PRO XP, the PRO XP 4 offers interior and exterior LED lighting and blue LED accent strips that line the cockpit for improved nighttime visibility. The PRO XP 4 is complete with dash storage and a latching center console, as well as the industry’s first rear “fold flat” storage. The new design allows riders to fold down the backseats to create additional storage behind the driver and front passenger offering over 16 cubic feet of storage space.

Pro Performance: A New Standard for Four-Seat Performance

With 181 horsepower, the PRO XP 4 is fitted with a larger turbo to create more boost, and a power band focused on snappier acceleration between 20 and 50 miles-per-hour. The all-new 64-inch PRO XP 4 machines debut with an industry-leading 22 inches of usable suspension travel, comparable to the RZR XP 4 Turbo S.

The chassis of the RZR PRO XP 4 is on a level of its own. With a 125-inch wheelbase, the longest of any RZR ever created, the supreme length not only delivers unmatched comfort and storage, but delivers next-level stability through high-speed whoops and dune transitions. Fuel capacity was also increased by two gallons, for a 13-gallon tank.

As the top-of-the-line four-seater, the RZR PRO XP 4 Ultimate features an entirely new calibration for DYNAMIX. Paired with upgraded FOX® 2.5 Live Valve Shocks, DYNAMIX 2.0 is easy to operate and includes conveniently placed steering wheel controls. The DYNAMIX ‘X’ button sends the system to full firm to prevent bottoming out in high-speed surprise events. All in, this machine transfers weight faster, is more agile and keeps the vehicle flatter – increasing confidence and comfort for all four riders.

Brute Strength: Stronger & Tougher Than Any Other Four-Seater

The PRO XP 4 is stronger in every area that matters. Suspension components are upgraded with tubular diameters that match that of the RZR XP Turbo S. The 64-inch machine’s high-clearance suspension in the front and rear provides a best-in-class 14.5 inches of ground clearance. Additionally, the PRO XP 4’s 30-inch Maxxis Carnivore 2.0 tires are the largest to come standard on a machine of its size.

Equipped with the same PRO XP drivetrain, with eight-times stronger axles that twist up to 300 degrees, the PRO XP 4 is the strongest four-seater ever created. Additionally, a revamped transmission delivers 39% more durability, while a three-times stronger front drive on the toughest one-piece chassis translates to fewer broken parts and a more reliable ride.

With more test miles than ever before, the quality and durability of RZR PRO XP 4 is truly taken to the next level and is made to devour whatever is thrown its way.

The RZR PRO XP 4 lineup can be pushed to the limits while maintaining its all-encompassing premium driving capabilities in the toughest terrains. Pricing for the RZR PRO XP 4 starts at $25,699, while the PRO XP Premium begins at $27,999 and the PRO XP Ultimate at $32,299. The RZR PRO XP 4 lineup is now shipping to Polaris dealers around the country.

Riley1

Reaction score
That didn’t take long for the 4 seater to be released.

HB2Havasu

Reaction score
Why are they showing a 64" wide SxS as an Industry Leading Dune Machine? That's cute.:D IMO - Polaris is smoking crack if they think these are going to sell for $32K. Seriously??? Poke them with a fork - their done !!!

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score
Why are they showing a 64" wide SxS as an Industry Leading Dune Machine? That's cute.:D IMO - Polaris is smoking crack if they think these are going to sell for $32K. Seriously??? Poke them with a fork - their done !!!

If you pay sticker for a SXS I have a $90k F350 I’ll sell you to tow your new SXS with.

They will come out with a 72” wide Pro version.. this is just standard marketing.

Isn’t the 64” class most popular class across the country anyway?

LargeOrangeFont

Reaction score
People will be lining up to pay for these things

Its is nothing revolutionary, but looks pretty decent to me. It is heavy though.. just over 2000 lbs!

I wish they came with the bigger 2.5 front shocks, the same size wheels all around, and they made enough storage area in the back that you could throw a spare tire flat in the bed instead of buying the $500 spare tire carrier.

Last edited:

2Driver

Reaction score
I saw my first customized Talon at the Cave Creek UTV event over the weekend. It looked pretty impressive.

Seems like all the manufacturers are on the band wagon now and no one is in break out mode any more.

Last edited:

TCHB

Reaction score
I am not going to ride in the back of a sand car or SXS in the dunes!!!!!!!

EBT531

Reaction score
Its is nothing revolutionary, but looks pretty decent to me. It is heavy though.. just over 2000 lbs!

I wish they came with the bigger 2.5 front shocks, the same size wheels all around, and they made enough storage area in the back that you could throw a spare tire flat in the bed instead of buying the $500 spare tire carrier.

The 2k weight isn't that surprising. They have been understating the weight of these things for years. The old 2014 maverick 2 seater was close to 1600lbs real weight.

C08H18

Reaction score
Has anyone driven one yet? i don't believe when the dealer says the 72" width isn't needed because of geometry improvements

DLC

Reaction score
My buddy just bought one from motoworld in El Cajon Ca

he is waiting for add on’s - lights whips and bull shit etc etc to be bolted up

2B803455-4BBA-4A8D-9D87-2298F8480C3F.jpeg

manxman

Reaction score
Has anyone driven one yet? i don't believe when the dealer says the 72" width isn't needed because of geometry improvements
I drove one last year against a stock xpturbo (w/walker shocks) and a canam ds model. Out of the 3 vehicles I drove, It was by far the most comfortable and best handling. The canam DS was actually just a tad faster, but handled like crap because of the Bighorn tires. I was pretty impressed with how much abuse the pro xp could handle and still feel in control. I love the cockpit and ergonomics of the pro. It has a cool telescoping steering wheel and a pretty comfortable seat and harness set up. You also feel like you are "in the pocket" when seated, kind of like the wildcat xx. The stock xp turbo was the worst of the 3 I drove. It was a handful just to keep it on the course!

LargeOrangeFont

Reaction score
My buddy just bought one from motoworld in El Cajon Ca

he is waiting for add on’s - lights whips and bull shit etc etc to be bolted up

View attachment 839373

After looking at them, the Pro XP is kinda growing on me. But I would want to wait until the platform and models mature a bit. If I’m spending that much I’d want a 72” car.

C08H18

Reaction score
I drove one last year against a stock xpturbo (w/walker shocks) and a canam ds model. Out of the 3 vehicles I drove, It was by far the most comfortable and best handling. The canam DS was actually just a tad faster, but handled like crap because of the Bighorn tires. I was pretty impressed with how much abuse the pro xp could handle and still feel in control. I love the cockpit and ergonomics of the pro. It has a cool telescoping steering wheel and a pretty comfortable seat and harness set up. You also feel like you are "in the pocket" when seated, kind of like the wildcat xx. The stock xp turbo was the worst of the 3 I drove. It was a handful just to keep it on the course!

i have seat time in the XP Turbo and the XP4 Turbo S. I agree the stock XP is a handful and i felt like it wanted to swap ends often. The Turbo S is amazing.

NicPaus

Reaction score
I went to check out the canam and rzr s. Ended up sitting in the Pro and it was by far the most comfortable for me. Few people on the know said to wait until the next RZR gets released its supposed to be a game changer .

C08H18

Reaction score
I went to check out the canam and rzr s. Ended up sitting in the Pro and it was by far the most comfortable for me. Few people on the know said to wait until the next RZR gets released its supposed to be a game changer .

Yep, sat in a few and definitely comfortable seat position and like the retractable belts. The S is still the best seller per my local dealer (RideNow in Goodyear)

NicPaus

Reaction score
Yeah the S was 600 more than the one I checked out which he said was mid level trim $30,250 or so Otd for 4 seater.

LargeOrangeFont

Reaction score
i have seat time in the XP Turbo and the XP4 Turbo S. I agree the stock XP is a handful and i felt like it wanted to swap ends often. The Turbo S is amazing.

The XP Turbo and 1000 both need shock work right off the showroom floor. It transforms the car.

The Turbo S Velocity is really attractive for the price. They will go on a fire sale when they release a 72” Pro model.

HB2Havasu

Reaction score
The XP Turbo and 1000 both need shock work right off the showroom floor. It transforms the car.

The Turbo S Velocity is really attractive for the price. They will go on a fire sale when they release a 72” Pro model.

When they start offering $3,000 rebates on the Turbo S, that's when I'm pulling the trigger. :D You probably wont see a Long Travel Pro until at least the Sand Show in September ?

LargeOrangeFont

Reaction score
When they start offering $3,000 rebates on the Turbo S, that's when I'm pulling the trigger. :D You probably wont see a Long Travel Pro until at least the Sand Show in September ?

Yea, they will debut then or later in the year I bet... Or maybe they will roll another year as is, but that seems unlikely. If I can get a Turbo S Velocity 4 seater in the low $20Ks OTD, I'd probably go for it.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score

The XP Pro needs a facelift right off the bat. That thing hit every branch of the ugly tree.

RD

LargeOrangeFont

Reaction score
The XP Pro needs a facelift right off the bat. That thing hit every branch of the ugly tree.

RD

Yea. A new cage would fix most of that. It has that catfish looking front end lol.

Flying_Lavey

Dreaming of the lake
Reaction score
There have been people "in the know" saying that same thing for years now. Even the flop years.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

manxman

Reaction score
View attachment 839599

Madigan just did a custom long travel build on the XP Pro. I think it actually looks badass. Hard to do with the canvas they were given, lol

Knowing Tom, everything is top notch, but I bet that thing is a $50k machine with cost of the rig and all the cool add ons. Magnum is working on one as well, but just getting started.

LargeOrangeFont

Reaction score
Knowing Tom, everything is top notch, but I bet that thing is a $50k machine with cost of the rig and all the cool add ons. Magnum is working on one as well, but just getting started.

Can’t see spending the money on long travel for that car when a factory 72” version is around the corner.

desrtrat256

Reaction score
Yes, that’s a very poor write up.
hey wait a sec.. was that a shot at me? :D

You can submit your new write up directly to Polaris as thats who this came from. If you would like to read our actual write up and see more pictures, hit the link below. We have 1000+ miles in the 4 seater and love it in all terrain. Not a whoop eating monster, but its still a great car. Cab is very comfy and the folding back seat is a very nice option. Car has a ton of potential.

https://www.utvsportsmag.com/issues/january-2020/#page=92