WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

All they wanted.....

Waffles

Banned
Reaction score
were sensible gun laws they said.
We dont wanna take your gun rights away they said........

Looks like the 9th circus just ruled that there is no right to carry - either openly or concealed in public.
This ruling impacts RTC laws in AK, HI, CA, AZ, OR, WA, & MT

SBMech

Fixes Broken Stuff
Reaction score
LOL the circus clown states that 700 years of ENGLISH RULE says that they are supposed to be able to restrict our rights.

Fucking IDIOT ALERT. America has only been around for a little over 200 years.

I swear to god, they all need to burn in fire.

Mcob25rg

Reaction score
My instructor said remember these things: you’ll be better off being judged by 12 vs carried by 6, and “ I don’t remember ANYTHING, I WANT MY LAWER “, and when the hair on the back of your neck goes up, that’s GOD telling you to do something NOW. NO other rules matter

Waffles

Banned
Reaction score
It sounds like it's about open carry in public.

No mention of CCW permits.
Bruh....did you even bother reading the article?

In a 7-4 decision, an en banc panel of the U.S. 9th Circuit Court of Appeals upheld a county law in Hawaii that has severely limited permits for open carrying of guns.

“The government may regulate, and even prohibit, in public places — including government buildings, churches, schools, and markets — the open carrying of small arms capable of being concealed, whether they are carried concealed or openly,”

What does CCW stand for?

The decision allows the continued enforcement of a law on the big island of Hawaii that limits permits for openly carrying guns, other than for hunting, to persons with an urgent need for arms and “engaged in the protection of life and property.”

A man who sought and was denied a permit for open carry for self-protection challenged the law. Evidence during the legal proceedings revealed that the county’s permits had been limited to security guards.

Spudsbud

Reaction score
After 9-10 months, I just got my renewed FOI card in the mail couple weeks ago.
1 step at a time.

JUSTWANNARACE

I will not let them take me🤣🤣
Reaction score
The way I understand it is, and they have tried before...

That anyone, in oregon can open carry, or obtain a CCW because of the RTC laws. What they are trying to do will back up the background check like when you buy a gun in Oregon you have to go through a background check. They are trying to make it the same for open carry and CCW. If you cant pass the background check to buy a gun you should not be able to carry period! That's the way I see it. Also in oregon if they dont have your background check back to you in 72hrs you can legally buy the gun and they cant do shit. This is what they ate trying to get rid of! When covid hit and then all the BLM bs, there was an influx of new gun buyers, which backed up the "background check" system. And if some were privy they could push the sale through because of the 72hr law which it part of the RTC.

Just to add a bit of humor..
facebook_.jpg

Last edited:

TITTIES AND BEER

Honorary RDP Inmate #160 Emeritus - R.I.P. Mark 😢
Reaction score
The idea of concealed is just that..... nobody knows....

I carry every day, even in places I’m not “supposed” to. Guess what..... what they don’t know don’t hurt them.
Yep , wifey made me get mine just to be to be covered , just in case Nut case shows up to the dance 🤔😉

JUSTWANNARACE

Reaction score
The idea of concealed is just that..... nobody knows....

I carry every day, even in places I’m not “supposed” to. Guess what..... what they don’t know don’t hurt them.

I wouldn't doubt if this fuk carries in the shower!!🤣🤣

JUSTWANNARACE

Reaction score
Yep , wifey made me get mine just to be to be covered , just in case Nut case shows up to the dance 🤔😉

I've carried for along time without anyone ever knowing!

For my birthday last week, from the wife, we both get to go in this Saturday and spend 8hrs so we both can be "legal" now!!

If I never need it fine, but the one time I do, it's only a flench of my arm away!!