WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Alligators spotted in the channel

Mini Kat

Hammer Makin' Payments
Reaction score
This is not a joke I am not kidding around in any way shape or form

I just want everybody to know that they're has been a alligator spotted in the channel.
It was spotted by a police officer and they also have it on video surveillance camera.
So if you have pets do not let them go swimming till further notice.
And if anybody sees that call the police department and let them know where it's at so they're trying to catch it.
They did say that they're also gone To Do a press release all about it. They say it is approximately 4 feet long.

Last edited:

Havasu Rehab

Reaction score
8E85B007-6D95-4E1F-9409-C4E4802D85D7.jpeg

Maybe it’s time to start carrying on the boat

FCT

Reaction score
I grew up boating the Flint River in Georgia and you would literally be wakeboarding or tubing, and pass by an alligator sunbathing on shore. Lots of water moccasins too. Guess what…..we’re all still alive 🤣

Not going to lie though……bring a so cal kid it took a minute before I warmed up to the situation 🤣

Mini Kat

Hammer Makin' Payments
Reaction score
When I was down at the dog park when I posted that it was the animal control that came into the dog park and told all of us to not let. Our dogs go in the water because of the alligator. They also said that they don't know where it came from or how long it has been out there.
They said anywhere from Davis dam on down this is where they spotted it
It may have been in the waterfall while
And migrated down this direction. I never did get in the water this weekend but I did get on the Lake and stayed on my boat or on shore as you could see.

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1685243196318.jpg
    FB_IMG_1685243196318.jpg
    47.6 KB · Views: 303

stephenkatsea

Reaction score
Anyone remember when they found an alligator in a park pond in Long Beach?
Recall there was one in Torrance or Harbor City. Also, years ago, backbay Newport. Having lived in Louisiana and Florida, I know these things are survivors. Put them in fresh water, with enough to feed off of and they'll survive.

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score
No doubt alligator could no longer be handled in back yard. No way Pet Smart going to take it. Owner thought good idea drop off where easily found. Hopefully this guy makes it to AJ ranch in Florida where it can be taken care of and enjoy life. :)

NicPaus

Reaction score
Reggie brother!

A guy I used to know dumped one in Ken Malloy Harbor park years ago. He is at LA zoo now. They had a hell of a time catching him. He came from the same pet store that I bought my Piranahs from. Another guy that lived across from my Mom had 1 also. It was about 3' long. Have not seen him in years but always wondered what he did with it.