WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Alligators spotted in the channel

attitude

Reaction score
I found this beaver while kayaking, don’t remember the channel being this overgrown.

279D545A-44FB-44E5-8770-A305235E66AA.jpeg

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
So is the rumor if they’re not even trying to look or catch it true?

Not sure? I’m not following up on it.. I Just know a cop was chasing when he believes to be a small alligator in the Channel with a flashlight.

The pic in the beginning of this thread was taken from the surveillance cameras in the channel.

I believe that video is what Paul saw.

Outdrive1

Outdrive1 Marine Sales https://www.outdrive1.com/
Reaction score
I saw it. You can’t really tell 100 percent what’s in the water, but the cop is chasing it down the channel with a flashlight. There’s no way he can’t tell what it is. He says it’s a gator. 🤷🏼‍♂️ I’m not lying or embellishing this in any way. I thought it was a hoax, I’ve changed my opinion.

JFMFG

Reaction score
I saw it. You can’t really tell 100 percent what’s in the water, but the cop is chasing it down the channel with a flashlight. There’s no way he can’t tell what it is. He says it’s a gator. 🤷🏼‍♂️ I’m not lying or embellishing this in any way. I thought it was a hoax, I’ve changed my opinion.
Balls. I was hoping this was a hoax

fishing fool

Reaction score
I have real questions.
Is it a police officer or a "security guard"???????? This makes a big diffrence on what was seen.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score

And there ya go.

Boatymcboatface

Reaction score

Bails

Reaction score
Can you imagine if the "gator" is a beaver. The cop would never live it down.

In my world his new nickname would be gator. He would never be taken seriously again. gator toys, stickers on his car and locker. He would never live it down. For his sake I hope he's right.

Englewood

Reaction score
The cop didn't think to take any pics, just follow it with a flashlight?

Thousands and thousands of people on the water since and nobody has seen it?

Reactions: DWC

Nordie

Reaction score
The cop didn't think to take any pics, just follow it with a flashlight?

Thousands and thousands of people on the water since and nobody has seen it?

If that's the case why didn't he just bust a cap in the gators ass?

There's still people where their first intuition isn't to pull out a cell phone and take pictures.

Outdrive1

Reaction score
You figure it was going to be spotted again.

hallett21

Reaction score
You figure it was going to be spotted again.
Could be in the Marina or would it be possible for it to get on the London Bridge golf course?

If it’s really a gator I have to imagine it’s trying to avoid loud boats and people. Maybe it’s trying to eat beavers? Or fat Channel cats?

Outdrive1

Reaction score
Could be in the Marina or would it be possible for it to get on the London Bridge golf course?

If it’s really a gator I have to imagine it’s trying to avoid loud boats and people. Maybe it’s trying to eat beavers? Or fat Channel cats?

I’m not sure but I think the Marina is fenced on all sides

Englewood

Reaction score
If that's the case why didn't he just bust a cap in the gators ass?

There's still people where their first intuition isn't to pull out a cell phone and take pictures.
I get that but a Gator in the channel is an instance where you need some type of documentation.

2Driver

Reaction score
And there ya go.
Equally disturbing is the information not getting to the public…or should I say the information that is getting to the public.
Be great for someone to get real footage and prove GF wrong.

hallett21

Reaction score
If you google alligator growth they say they grow 1ft every year through age 5. Assuming it is a gator im sure someone threw one in as a prank.

Or homeboy had a hell of a swim from Bill Williams lol.

SOCALCRICKETT

Reaction score
I gotta be honest, not buying it for a second. It was spotted Monday night at approximately 2200 hrs, info got out on Tuesday and by Wednesday it was claimed to be a beaver...

Then why was there still 3 dept of fish and game trucks alone with an enclosed trailer in the parking lot of the holiday hotel at the English village Saturday morning. You would think if it was debunked and it in fact was a beaver the dept of fish and game would have gone home by then