WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Alligators spotted in the channel

DLC

Reaction score
That picture is like big foot pictures. It’s all fake news to me right now. More than likely a beaver.

Night time. Shit swimming in channel. Long weekend for the cop. Weekend was pretty tame coo looking for excitement.

Why was the cop down there anyway? No one seems to be there whatsoever…

Story isn’t adding up and lack of info sure isn’t helping my math lol

Fake news for now.
Its a Speed Gator !

Wheeler

I'm just here to bitch about others negativity.😁
Reaction score
They heard Ardy is offering Bud Lights for beaver pelts.
It's not only a fashion statement it's a life style! River Mobster has a matching Hamster cap. :D

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1418449832.410847.jpg

Mini Kat

Hammer Makin' Payments
Reaction score
Everybody knows that I have been thinning down the herd of my boats. So if anybody wants to buy my bumper boat let me know I will sell it to you cheap not joking I don't think I will be using it in the near future.....LMAO!!!

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1505187071028.jpg
    FB_IMG_1505187071028.jpg
    54 KB · Views: 170
  • FB_IMG_1552321081144.jpg
    FB_IMG_1552321081144.jpg
    78.1 KB · Views: 167

4Waters

Reaction score
I’d like to see the local AB distributor give free beer for a year to whoever catches it and brings it alive to them..

We r gonna change this bud light franchise around.. 🤨🤪
I guess that alligator is gonna get a whole lot bigger 🤣

SFV2RVR

Registered Parker Legend
Reaction score
If this is legit, the city is gonna have a real problem if somebody gets bit by this thing. They would've had signs down in the channel by now and all around the lake of a potential problem.

King295

Well-Known Inmate #20225
Reaction score
Let's talk more about how it got here. What do you all think?

Theory #1 - Someone (legally or illegally, don't know the laws here) got a baby gator and raised it until it was 4' long and then decided this is a pain in the ass and headed out to Havasu for Memorial Day and dropped it in the channel on their way out washing their hands of the problem

Theory #2 - Gators have been hiding in the waters and continue to reproduce and aside from a few potential sightings, we are now seeing are new water friends make their debut

Theory #3 - RD planted this thing in the channel to drive traffic to RDP by slipping an insider photo (kidding of course, RD brings us the real scoop as he can)

Theory #4 - The Karens of Havasu paid someone to drop it in the channel so they can enjoy the channel to themselves without all the big booty hoes clapping their cheeks to that nasty boom boom music

....... Feel free to add your own theory below .......

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
If this is legit, the city is gonna have a real problem if somebody gets bit by this thing. They would've had signs down in the channel by now and all around the lake of a potential problem.

So now they are going to print and implement signs in three days, over one sighting?

Probably easier to just try and catch it first?

There are plenty of other things a lot more deadly than this alligator running around.. like giant rattle snakes at three dunes / rotary etc.. they catch ‘em and deal with them all the time. I haven’t ever seen a sign for one of those?

H20 Toie

Party on Garth
Reaction score
So now they are going to print and implement signs in three days, over one sighting?

There are plenty of other things a lot more deadly than this alligator running around.. like giant rattle snakes at three dunes / rotary etc.. they catch ‘em and deal with them all the time. I haven’t ever seen a sign for one of those?
Dave I’m coming out
Going to get that bastard
Plaster it with logos
It will be epic

traquer

Reaction score
If anyone has a speargun at home, now would be a good time to carry it on the boat haha. You never know you may get lucky!

Boatymcboatface

Reaction score
Everybody knows that I have been thinning down the herd of my boats. So if anybody wants to buy my bumper boat let me know I will sell it to you cheap not joking I don't think I will be using it in the near future.....LMAO!!!
How much for the bumper boat?

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Detail kids were over here washing the fleet.. their buddy is one of the guys that cleans the bottoms of boats in the marina..

He was texting them videos and pics of a bunch of carp bit in half.. lol. He said he hadn’t seen it before and saw three today alone.

I think we might know where it’s hanging out.

RD

JFMFG

Reaction score
Detail kids were over here washing the fleet.. their buddy is one of the guys that cleans the bottoms of boats in the marina..

He was texting them videos and pics of a bunch of carp bit in half.. lol. He said he hadn’t seen it before and saw three today alone.

I think we might know where it’s hanging out.

RD
Maybe should notify LEO

Mini Kat

Hammer Makin' Payments
Reaction score
Let's talk more about how it got here. What do you all think?

Theory #1 - Someone (legally or illegally, don't know the laws here) got a baby gator and raised it until it was 4' long and then decided this is a pain in the ass and headed out to Havasu for Memorial Day and dropped it in the channel on their way out washing their hands of the problem

Theory #2 - Gators have been hiding in the waters and continue to reproduce and aside from a few potential sightings, we are now seeing are new water friends make their debut

Theory #3 - RD planted this thing in the channel to drive traffic to RDP by slipping an insider photo (kidding of course, RD brings us the real scoop as he can)

Theory #4 - The Karens of Havasu paid someone to drop it in the channel so they can enjoy the channel to themselves without all the big booty hoes clapping their cheeks to that nasty boom boom music

....... Feel free to add your own theory below .......
Here is a picture of number 4.

And number 5 is it me?
Or did they just move the Buoys at the sandbar so that you don't go into the weeds up there??? I don't know about that because I haven't been to the sandbar in years. I do fly over it alot.

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1646795390853.jpg
    FB_IMG_1646795390853.jpg
    100.8 KB · Views: 106

Mini Kat

Hammer Makin' Payments
Reaction score
It almost seems like they’re monitoring this thread.
They are and they are monitoring all my Facebook stuff as well. But everything I post is usually just for fun and a good laugh. Unless I flat out say I am not joking or kidding around.

Mini Kat

Hammer Makin' Payments
Reaction score
Dave and his buddy’s are laughing their asses off at us knowing it’s a joke and we are paranoid AF.
Look out he might Express T-shirts Printed. with a Crocodile on it that has a bunch of RDP stickers on it. They should sell out quick LOL. Limited Addition until it is caught.

riverroyal

Reaction score
I was in the channel on the north end yesterday to hide from the wind.
Today by the heat. Spent manu hours both days.
Plenty of paddle boarders. Ducks. People in the water.
Not gator sighting.
Nobody looking for a gator.

I did see 2 people buying blow up gator rafts at Safeway.

Mini Kat

Hammer Makin' Payments
Reaction score

I have come through the channel on the North and had a rattlesnakes swimming from Windsor 4 swimming over to Crazy Horse and it tried to get into my boat I said heck no I'm out of here.
Happened all of time They are just swimming trying to get to the other side.

JFMFG

Reaction score
Damn there was actually a gator that the owner released in 93?

Attachments

• 8FEB10F8-3E21-4759-9E85-E1FE38F72C21.png
    8FEB10F8-3E21-4759-9E85-E1FE38F72C21.png
    521.4 KB · Views: 177