KING BYPASS ALL CORNERS
HANGING PEDALS
TURNING BRAKE
PCI COMMS
LOWRANCE GPS
FOCAL SOUND SYST
HID LIGHTS
CUSTOM PAINT

This car has less than 2k original miles and it shows. I bought it thinking I was going back to the sand. I'm not using it.. I've been out 3 times in the last 18 months.

55k or Best offer.. 951-415-2416 Call or Text

AS1.jpg
AS2.jpg
AS3.jpg
AS4.jpg
AS5.jpg
AS5.jpg
AS6.jpg

Last edited:

Icky

Reaction score
I saw this on glamis dunes for 7500, I almost went to the bank 😁 looks like someone else pointed it out

Thunderhead1

Reaction score
Wait the green car, that a DD? It’s gorgeous

Yes and Thank you, that is a DD. That is where I spend my time. I really thought I would enjoy going back to Glamis but Sadly , I have grown out of it I guess. Never thought Id say that but I just don't enjoy the sand like I used to.

02HoWaRd26

DCBroke
Reaction score
Yes and Thank you, that is a DD. That is where I spend my time. I really thought I would enjoy going back to Glamis but Sadly , I have grown out of it I guess. Never thought Id say that but I just don't enjoy the sand like I used to.
I have no care to ever go to Glamis again, I’m sure i will but not joyful to me. Where do you run the DD? Any more pics of it ?

Thunderhead1

Reaction score
I have no care to ever go to Glamis again, I’m sure i will but not joyful to me. Where do you run the DD? Any more pics of it ?

A couple from Johnson Valley and Glamis North /Salt Sea area. Usually bang around the California side of Havasu in it and then the bigger trips. We went from Glamis North to Duners diner , that was good long day in the dirt.
Shes a BAD Bish...

2 inch chassis
LS7 440CUI.
Albins 5spd sequential
37" projects
4" Fox 5 tube bypasses in the rear
3.5 Fox 5 tube bypass in the front
Full electronics package ,12 inch GPS an Ipad for Lead NAV
power adjustable seat
all seats are heated
Full spares package mounted to the car
an impressive tool set onboard
onboard air

the list goes on .... she is very near and dear to my heart. 😁

I Built it to run around Baja and plan to cross that off that off the list in September/October of this year. This is where my attention is and the Sand was great time in my life, But its lost its appeal to me.
DD1.jpg
DD2.jpg
DD2.jpg
DD3.jpg
DD4.jpg

Thunderhead1

Reaction score
TTT.
Super clean car ready for your First trip of 2021!

sevenandseven

Reaction score
All Star Chassis Werx made such a Bad A$$ car. I always regretted selling our green All Star. Good Luck with the sale.

DLC

Reaction score
Your pre runner is awesome !

some ideas for rides -

plan a trip on the Arizona Peace Trail 760 miles
havasu to stateline primm
Primm to Reno

Thunderhead1

Reaction score
All Star Chassis Werx made such a Bad A$$ car. I always regretted selling our green All Star. Good Luck with the sale.
Which green one was yours?? I was pretty close with Al , Logan and Jeremy . I was at most of the shake down trips for the new cars...

If you were the original owner , we likely have crossed paths...

Mike

Thunderhead1

Reaction score
Your pre runner is awesome !

some ideas for rides -

plan a trip on the Arizona Peace Trail 760 miles
havasu to stateline primm
Primm to Reno
Thank you ,
The prim trip is slated for December/January this year ...

I like the prim to Reno suggestion!!

Mike

Reactions: DLC

DLC

Reaction score
I read on Maverick Forms ( can am ) that a few guys have run all the way up to Oregon from Primm…. You either need a few chase trucks/ trailers (one way ) or circle back and make it a loop! Thinking it would be like a week to a week and a half If doing a loop! You can easily follow the race course up to Tonopa or Reno.

if you get really adventurous you could start in Barstow.

we figured Lake Havasu to Primm is a good 200 miles but stopping in Bullhead and Searchlight for fuel would make it easy! But it would be a long day.

Thank you ,
The prim trip is slated for December/January this year ...

I like the prim to Reno suggestion!!

Mike

sevenandseven

Reaction score
Which green one was yours?? I was pretty close with Al , Logan and Jeremy . I was at most of the shake down trips for the new cars...

Mike

Not the original, I think the third owner. It had a supercharged Ls1 with a 2d trans. I upgraded to a PBS Sequential Trans and then sold during the housing crash a few years ago (Ouch). Couldn't hardly give it away. It was a real bummer.
IMG_20160127_093942.jpg
IMG_20160127_091133.jpg

Thunderhead1

Reaction score
Not the original, I think the third owner. It had a supercharged Ls1 with a 2d trans. I upgraded to a PBS Sequential Trans and then sold during the housing crash a few years ago (Ouch). Couldn't hardly give it away. It was a real bummer. View attachment 1027911 View attachment 1027912
I have a lot of seat time in that car... the original owner is still a very close friend.

DoughBallin14

Reaction score

Mike

Happen to run the shakedown on this car?
It was my buddys moms car, the first all star car i saw and it was a runner. Got stolen back in the day trailer and all. Paint was a work of art as usual.
BD16318A-F579-45D4-976F-6C6017CEA30A.jpeg

Thunderhead1

Reaction score
Happen to run the shakedown on this car?
It was my buddys moms car, the first all star car i saw and it was a runner. Got stolen back in the day trailer and all. Paint was a work of art as usual.
View attachment 1029955
Steve and Debbies car... it was the first Radius roofed/full body car... the 2nd pain job was a lot better than the first one... I camped with them several times.

DoughBallin14

Reaction score
Steve and Debbies car... it was the first Radius roofed/full body car... the 2nd pain job was a lot better than the first one... I camped with them several times.
Ha yep stephen and debbie wood. We went to school together and road dirtbikes together. Crazy i figured you would recognize it! 👍🏽 Only thing i didnt care for were the chromeish taillights. I am sure you recall that huge weekend warrior they had also then.

Thunderhead1

Reaction score
Almost time to get the Dirt/Sand toys back out... Almost looking forward to some cooler weather...

DUNEFLYER

The original DUNEFLYER of RDP 😁
Reaction score
Best Allstar ever built ;)
Original owner and still running great.
Guessing we have crossed paths.

IMG_8911.JPG

Thunderhead1

Reaction score
Price adjustment... 60k OBO
Thanksgiving is comming...

Icky