Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
fag no go into water.gif

RichieRich

Reaction score
NO! We just booked Kauai for March and I am not getting the shot so shit

Backlash

Reaction score
It's funny. My wife is begging to go and I told her I wasn't getting the jab just to go on a vacation to HI. She said she's going anyways and taking the kids in June. I told her I'd be at the river and to have a nice time. 😁

Riverbound

Banned
Reaction score
It's funny. My wife is begging to go and I told her I wasn't getting the jab just to go on a vacation to HI. She said she's going anyways and taking the kids in June. I told her I'd be at the river and to have a nice time. 😁
My wife is going back to Maui with the kids in July…… I will be working.

UltraLucky

Reaction score
Can still avoid quarantine with a negative test and no vaccine same as before. new propped rule will require booster to be considered fully vacced.

Domestic travelers must follow all Safe Travels Hawaii protocols. To avoid mandatory quarantine, prior to departure, upload proof of vaccination or have a negative result from a Trusted Testing Partner(link is external). All vaccines approved or authorized by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration, and vaccines listed for emergency use by the World Health Organization will be accepted.

DWC

Reaction score
We were supposed to go for work this week. It was delayed to Valentines week. SOB.

Heylam

Reaction score
We’re fully vaxed, so I hope that limits some of the crowds on our trips. 👍

Ace in the Hole

Reaction score
We’re fully vaxed, so I hope that limits some of the crowds on our trips. 👍

What people fail to realize is the impact that orders such as this have on child custody cases etc and just daily life for people from Hawaii or engaging in business there.. Going to be interesting to see what my attorney says regarding it. David Ige is a fucking jackass, and really doesn't care about the local population. This is par for the course with King Kermit...moving goal posts, and fucking every local business he can while doing it. We were just back home...the airport check in process is a joke..and is almost a theatric and effective as the TSA.

Last edited:

Ace in the Hole

Reaction score
Can still avoid quarantine with a negative test and no vaccine same as before. new propped rule will require booster to be considered fully vacced.

Domestic travelers must follow all Safe Travels Hawaii protocols. To avoid mandatory quarantine, prior to departure, upload proof of vaccination or have a negative result from a Trusted Testing Partner(link is external). All vaccines approved or authorized by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration, and vaccines listed for emergency use by the World Health Organization will be accepted.
You also have to have tests within 48 hours for restaurants/bars/venues etc...not just bypass quarantine.. We were just back home and you ought to see the lines for it. 2-3 blocks long at the one by my mom's. You couldn't pay me to stand in those lines.

The entire Hawaii experience is not the same right now...Other than for family reasons it will be a very long time before we go back. Ige went full retard.

HNL2LHC

What is right and what is wrong these days!
Reaction score
Going to be interesting. I just tested positive for the VId this afternoon. Going back to Hawaii in about 3 weeks. I hope that I negative by that time……

4Waters

Reaction score
Going to be interesting. I just tested positive for the VId this afternoon. Going back to Hawaii in about 3 weeks. I hope that I negative by that time……
You better do some research now, you may need an official PCR positive test now and then you might be able to skip the negative test for 90 days, CDC recommends not testing for 90 days after positive test.

EBT531

Reaction score
I believe you can also get a letter from your Dr if you still test positive and they waive the quarantine

HNL2LHC

Reaction score
I believe you can also get a letter from your Dr if you still test positive and they waive the quarantine

LOL I can’t get in to see the doctor since I am not vaccinate.

I did take photos of the days that we tested so that is one plan that I have if I am still positive upon our return.

Last edited:

HNL2LHC

Reaction score
We were supposed to go for work this week. It was delayed to Valentines week. SOB.

We go back the day before VD. Is your lovely wife going to be with you? Did you want to grab dinner again OR we can have you over for a BBQ at the house. Let us know.

EBT531

Reaction score
LOL I can’t get in to see the doctor since I am not vaccinate.

I did take photos of the days that we tested so that is one plan that I have if I am still positive upon our return.
LOL good luck. I was in Honolulu last week and it was vax card and ID every place we went. A couple of the local spots even hesitated to let us in at all since we weren't locals. One dive restaurant stopped us at the door, asked if we had a reservation, closed the door, came back and said ok, but ID's and cards, took our temps and then put a band on our wrist to enter. They are pretty strict from what I saw

DWC

Reaction score
We go back the day before VD. Is your lovely wife going to be with you? Did you want to grab dinner again OR we can have you over for a BBQ at the house. Let us know.
Not this time. It’s the first trip with the new Pres. No spouses in Hawaii or on or this week’s year end boondoggle. 😬.
I’m always up for dinner. I’ll text you when i know what night they’re giving us free time.

EBT531

Reaction score
Freedom is totally overrated.

And seems the vaxed are just as apt to get and spread Covid, so you should still want to wear your two masks otherwise you may kill grandma.

🤦‍♂️
Pretty much. I was clear when I went to HI, have the vax and booster, came home and tested positive so I'm sure I caught in HI. They are strict as heck on the masks and still caught it. The only plus side is I only got tested cuz the wife had a fever and chills. I feel fine.

Oh and I could be wrong, but I heard while we were in HI that the rules changed and now you need the booster to be "fully vax" and skip quarantine.

HNL2LHC

Reaction score
LOL good luck. I was in Honolulu last week and it was vax card and ID every place we went. A couple of the local spots even hesitated to let us in at all since we weren't locals. One dive restaurant stopped us at the door, asked if we had a reservation, closed the door, came back and said ok, but ID's and cards, took our temps and then put a band on our wrist to enter. They are pretty strict from what I saw

No worries I gotz a McLovin ID for now. Might not be the case by the end of this year.