WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Alpha Lower in Havasu

CJ_Donahue

Reaction score
I knew I needed to rebuild/replace but I was hoping to get the season out of it. Some of you may have seen it but yesterday at Three Dunes reverse worked perfect but forward didn't engage and I had to bail out to keep it off that little rock island. Limped back to Cottonwoof Cove and, of course on a Sunday, I'm having no luck finding a fix in Havasu. So for tomorrow, who is the go to in Havasu for an Alpha lower?
20190622_185500.jpg

77charger

Reaction score
I bought one years ago in south part of town a buy to save weekend kinda deal it costme about 600 bucks

Hullbilly

Reaction score
There was a guy next to challenger automotive, I can’t remember his name crazy cool guy, but he his shop was full of alphas, bravos and tons of other odd boat stuff. I remember his shop door had bio hazard stickers on it lol

I wish I could remember his name, Dan sticks in my head, but it might be worth a drive over there tomorrow. If he relocated maybe Bill at challenger can get you his number

CJ_Donahue

Reaction score
I bought one years ago in south part of town a buy to save weekend kinda deal it costme about 600 bucks

That seems like a good price for a quick fix. At this point I just want it done so I can put it back in storage and not tow it home and deal with it their.