WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Alright what inmate?

zhandfull

Reaction score

HNL2LHC

What is right and what is wrong these days!
Reaction score
What inmate Is responsible for this situation?

The Principle said:
"Today was a tough day," he told The Washington Post. "One of the most powerful tools as adults is the behavior that we model to young people - and the behavior that was modeled today makes me really sad."

The funny thing is the principle is correct but she does not realize that she aNd the system is the problem.

The Principle also said:
"Showing up to a school with zip ties is not a way to solve a problem," Carruth said. "We welcome people with varying backgrounds and opinions, but we've got to come together. This is not OK."

Yeah, they are willing to talk as long you are agreeing to what they say. The time for talking is over. IT is now time for action to get things back on track. They had their time, screwed things up And now it needs to be corrected.

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
Vail Unified has been mask Nazis...and not all their students are from the city areas. I wouldn't agree that's the right way to handle it, but at least their trying to get something done.

motormonkey

Reaction score
"Today was a tough day," he told The Washington Post. "One of the most powerful tools as adults is the behavior that we model to young people - and the behavior that was modeled today makes me really sad."
Damn, that's a solid statement.

azsunfun

Reaction score
government schools in s az activily seek migrants! to be nice, total lib controlled! $$$$$ parents need to change the board and superintendent!

pronstar

President, Dallas Chapter
Reaction score
Things sure have changes since I was in school. In 1995 when I was in kindergarten a student came in with chicken pox. Seems all the parents wanted us to hang out with the kid for a day.

Rewind a bit more…we’d get whooped at school for getting out of line.

And there was another whooping waiting for us at home if that happened.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

liquid addiction

^ 78 DiMarco Flat
Reaction score
Things sure have changes since I was in school. In 1995 when I was in kindergarten a student came in with chicken pox. Seems all the parents wanted us to hang out with the kid for a day.
Chicken Pox parties. Get it over with.

azsunfun

Reaction score
he will get a fine! he should have given the school a financial hit and pulled his kids from school, other alterntives than government propaganda centers!

Spudsbud

Reaction score
Buddy's daughter teaches 4th grade 9-10 yr olds ?????
1 kid, down to the office, kept asking the 8th grade girls to see their boobs!
lmao...... yes, he has an older brother.

Wedgy

Reaction score
No Shit. Totally giving zip ties a bad name...

Singleton

Reaction score
Check out this stupidity.
IF contact occurs @ school vs outside school quarantine is shorter. Vaccinated don’t have to quarantine for close contact. I asked the principle the difference (contact is contact no matter where it occurs and vax can spread the virus just as much as unvax) and he had no answers.

Attachments

• 334D85B9-806D-41CC-B843-AADC1EBDDCB4.png
    334D85B9-806D-41CC-B843-AADC1EBDDCB4.png
    396.4 KB · Views: 13

Singleton

Reaction score
he will get a fine! he should have given the school a financial hit and pulled his kids from school, other alterntives than government propaganda centers!

Public schools funding is based on registered. So if you pull student after day 1, it does not impact funding

azsunfun

Reaction score
Public schools funding is based on registered. So if you pull student after day 1, it does not impact funding
actually funding is done by estimates not registered students districts guess at enrollment numbers and always estimate high, which means stolen taxes by every district, on school board for three years seen it first hand along with immigrant outreach and begging parents for supplies, whole setup is a joke!

Singleton

Reaction score
actually funding is done by estimates not registered students districts guess at enrollment numbers and always estimate high, which means stolen taxes by every district, on school board for three years seen it first hand along with immigrant outreach and begging parents for supplies, whole setup is a joke!

We just got hit for the annual PTA donation of 150. I asked for the budget and was told one does not exist. I asked then what are the donations supporting - another no answer. Then, I told the PTA president I was president of the HS band booster organization for 2 years and district rules stated a budget was required if requesting parent donations and I got the deer in headlights look via zoom and the principle kicked me off the meeting. I was asked to be on the PTA board, but unvaccinated are not allowed on the board since unvaccinated parents are not allowed on school property.

Since I know the superintendent when I worked with him to get new band uniforms (200k), we are having lunch to discuss this week.