WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Amazon driver pissed in my driveway

SixD9R

Reaction score
Came home earlier after some shopping and running errands. First thing I see is a package on the porch that I was expecting from Amazon. Next thing I see is a big wet spot right where a delivery driver would normally park their truck. Wife said maybe it was from the trucks AC. It was like 45 degrees outside so no, not likely. I was proven right a few minutes later when dog came out and pissed right on top of it.

I get it they have to go somewhere. But, the thing that gets me is they could have taken like 3 steps and peed in the bushes but no had to do it right on the blacktop. I live in the woods so pretty much anywhere is safe from getting caught with your willy out.

Activated

Deplorable
Reaction score
We had a plumber doing work at our house a few years ago. He forgot a filter or something, so we asked him to just leave it on the side of the house and I would take care of it myself, no biggie.

Well, he had a helper/worker drop it off instead. Guy walks in our side gate drops off the box, unzips and takes a leak on the side of our house. Meanwhile, right behind him is our Ring camera on top of my shed. We sent the video to the plumber....who we consider a friend at this point and he was completely embarrassed.

My wife was really upset until I told her I pee in the backyard all the time. Lol

Chili Palmer

Master of My Domian
Reaction score
We had a plumber doing work at our house a few years ago. He forgot a filter or something, so we asked him to just leave it on the side of the house and I would take care of it myself, no biggie.

Well, he had a helper/worker drop it off instead. Guy walks in our side gate drops off the box, unzips and takes a leak on the side of our house. Meanwhile, right behind him is our Ring camera on top of my shed. We sent the video to the plumber....who we consider a friend at this point and he was completely embarrassed.

My wife was really upset until I told her I pee in the backyard all the time. Lol
Did you go back and pee at the same spot to reclaim your territory?

Nordie

Reaction score
I had an Amazon delivery driver doing the pee pee dance in front of my house. I actually let her in to use the bathroom.

SixD9R

Reaction score
I can still see the spot in the driveway this morning. But not sure if that’s from the dog or the driver.

pronstar

President, Dallas Chapter
Reaction score
I pee in the yard. The kids jump out of the pool and pee in the yard. Who cares.

I’d be a bit concerned if strangers and passers by just started peeing in my yard, even if I do it LOL

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Get415

Reaction score
I piss my yard perimeter all the time. Not sure it actually works but they say marking your territory helps keep critters out.

dribble

Reaction score
If it was only 45 degrees outside the defroster could have been ruining which also runs the A/C.

wzuber

Reaction score
Another COVID condition. With all the public restrooms (parks, libraries, gas stations etc) restaurants closed or limited capacity b.s. they have their restrooms closed to the public. (of course their employees can use them but not their customers) That makes it real tough on those peeps that work in the field such as sales peeps, contractors, repair peeps, delivery peeps etc. Maybe your state doesn't have these restriction issues?