WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Amazon prime day 7/12-7/13

Bpracing1127

Reaction score
Prime day is coming. I have found decent deals in years past. Post anything you find a deal on.

Ideally post MSRP and then prime day price.

Bpracing1127

Reaction score
AirPods for 169.00 savings of nearly 80$
Apple Watch series 7 starting at 284 savings of at least 70$

Reactions: DWC

CLdrinker

Reaction score
I will be looking for Trailer parts for my enclosed projects and some f250 goodies

Bpracing1127

Reaction score
Jump pack for 110$ big savings here

Deal of the day: GOOLOO GP4000 Jump Starter 4000A Peak Car Starter (All Gas,up to 10.0L Diesel Engine) SuperSafe 12V Lithium Jump Box,Auto Battery Booster Pack,Portable Power Bank with USB Quick Charge and Type C Port https://a.co/d/iKHCFrX

Half off this!!!

OldSchoolBoats

No Bad Days
Reaction score
Hell yeah, just picked up a Ring Spotlight Cam with Solar Panel combo for $199. That's a good deal. Also the Fire Tablets are 50% off as well.

LakeMead Boater

Reaction score
I ordered the simplisafe alarm system for 40% off and then 4 ring cameras for around the exterior of the house.

And @Bpracing1127, good call with the jump box, I ordered 2 of them.

Cole Trickle

Reaction score
ordered 2 of the amazon (honeywell) smart thermostats $41 each. They plug into the exact same base as the new house.

Going to order the blink door bell cam/3 outdoor cameras as they are 50% off

The Prisoner

Well-Known RDP Prisoner Inmate #283
Reaction score
I found a prime day comparable protein powder I use for $15 off. Almost hit buy now then noticed the tub is a pound less even though the container looks the same. No deal.

n2otoofast4u

Reaction score
When does the Hot Sauce go on sale? I usually by a couple big jugs.

Tooms22

On Vacation
Reaction score
Closing on our Havasu House hopefully at the end of August... I'm about to spend a mortgage payment on Prime Day.

Send your new home necessity suggestions. I'm starting with Ring Cameras.

rivermobster

Club Banned
Reaction score
A whole $3 cheaper than Best Buy. I really wonder if Amazon just puts in fake inflated prices and then marks them down to retail for the “sale.”

That is Exactly what they do Most of the time.

You really have to shop their prices to know for sure!

Something I learned the other day though...

IF you have a Prime account, you get unlimited photo storage with their app!

I haven't looked into to see if it works like Dropbox yet, but it's something I was completely unaware of until a few days ago.

Would be a great place to back up your stuff! 👍🏼

Just found this...

Bpracing1127

Reaction score
I was looking at a new cpu for 369$ A 27% savings according to Amazon and I realized I can get it for 6$ Cheaper at micro center instead.

So the theory of inflated prices before prime day is true is this case.

Evo

Reaction score
Closing on our Havasu House hopefully at the end of August... I'm about to spend a mortgage payment on Prime Day.

stay away from ring and get eufy cameras. everything is stored locally so no monthly fee and they load faster than ring cameras.

Ace in the Hole

Reaction score

Compare them to Costco deals, and see if they are including a year of storage etc. I bought about half our system on amazon, and half Costco because of that a while back. The spotlight cameras are a must buy...

TV mounts are a good buy as well. I need to order a TV tonight for the cave creek house...I left ours in Texas as I figured it would break in transit lol.

bilz

Newly Retired!😁
Reaction score
Jump pack for 110$ big savings here

Deal of the day: GOOLOO GP4000 Jump Starter 4000A Peak Car Starter (All Gas,up to 10.0L Diesel Engine) SuperSafe 12V Lithium Jump Box,Auto Battery Booster Pack,Portable Power Bank with USB Quick Charge and Type C Port https://a.co/d/iKHCFrX

Half off this!!!
Anyone had any experience with this model? So many to choose from.

Perlmudder

Reaction score
I Just looked at Bose 700 headphones on Prime. Marked down to the same price directly from Bose. I would rather order them direct.

Gonefishin5555

Reaction score
you get an extra 5% back if you use your prime card otherwise stuff is priced the same elsewhere. I saw they offered up to 10% back on some items. I didn't buy anything:(

bilz

Newly Retired!😁
Reaction score
I Just looked at Bose 700 headphones on Prime. Marked down to the same price directly from Bose. I would rather order them direct.
Noticed that on a few items. Amazon is good for oddball stuff, or if you need it fast. You really need to know pricing.

Tooms22

On Vacation
Reaction score
you get an extra 5% back if you use your prime card otherwise stuff is priced the same elsewhere. I saw they offered up to 10% back on some items. I didn't buy anything:(
I started looking around and saw similar pricing but not many items lower elsewhere.

With Amazon, it shows up quick and they'll let you return just about anything with a couple clicks.

The convenience is worth it, especially when we bought like 25ish items for a new house. It saves me the hassle of jumping from website to website and trying to figure out different return processes.

mbrown2

Reaction score
Prime day used to be good....now it is no more than a box full of random items near the check out counter with additional advertising....just overall Amazon is at or near retail on just about everything that is name brand. For TV's Amazon and Best Buy are near dollars apart and I would rather spend my money locally and employ local people.....I think Amazon gets enough business and can only employ so many distribution or delivery workers...

HB2Havasu

Reaction score
Picked up a pair of 20x50 Binoculars yesterday for $38 bucks. (Normally $60)

I've found that a lot of the prices on Prime Day are bogus. Instead of lowering the actual price, they simply state the previous price as 30%-40% higher than the sales price. Bezos didn't build a space program by being charitable!