WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

America VS Canada

max930

Reaction score
Have we not taught you anything. Instead of trying to keep spy's in. You should listen to your neighbor more. Be more quit! The world watches things happen. Its foolish in politics to use fucking email. Note none has vouched for her yet! Americans need to learn silent protest. We get more things done. Instead of defending the constitution, learn to tweak it to make things better. If you'd watch us a little more, maybe you'd learn something.

This goes with Canadian parliament. They should have screamed the loudest when an American President tells Britain what to do!

pronstar

President, Dallas Chapter
Reaction score
Instead of defending the constitution, learn to tweak it to make things better.

This goes with Canadian parliament. They should have screamed the loudest when an American President tells Britain what to do!

No.
Yes.

boblins

Reaction score
???
Personal feeling is that us Canadians need to look south for some lessons on democracy from time to time.

max930

Reaction score
The world is watching. And Americans don't know who their friends are or not. Nobody will stand up and vouch for you. Canadian constitution rules are much easier to follow. Are their guns in Britain? Do police have them? We would not have guns in Canada, if it wasn't for the US! Our police is both military honored, Federal and Provincial. They can be touchy when someone tarnishes their image.

Old Texan

Honorary Warden #377 Emeritus - R.I.P.
Reaction score
Lately the US hasn't had much in the way of an administration with a clue as to what goes on in the real world. Certainly no one to seek advice or guidance from, or emulate.

We hope that things will improve in Nov to get things back on track.

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
I've got one word for you.....TROUDEAU! :thumbsdown:D

EDIT: Moochelle called, she said it's not true!

"Don't let someone tell you this country isn't great - that we need to make it great again. Because, right now, this country is the greatest country on Earth!!!!!!!!!"

Old Texan

Honorary Warden #377 Emeritus - R.I.P.
Reaction score
I've got one word for you.....TROUDEAU! :thumbsdown:D

EDIT: Moochelle called, she said it's not true!

"Don't let someone tell you this country isn't great - that we need to make it great again. Because, right now, this country is the greatest country on Earth!!!!!!!!!"

Moochie sure is proud of her fella doing all that work just for her to bubble about......Gee, what a great story.:rolleyes

allblowdup

Reaction score
Canada is watching the us in the hopes that you can elect a leader that can help your country. In doing so we will be able to elect a leader that is not a pussy and Canada can be great again also. If Hilary gets in we a fucked also.

This is a longer watch but holy does it explain alot.

https://www.facebook.com/1688947438...947438047879/1760148137594475/?type=2&theater

or

[video=youtube_https;td2pyyCau30]https://youtu.be/td2pyyCau30[/video]

Outdrive1

Outdrive1 Marine Sales https://www.outdrive1.com/
Reaction score
Lol. As Americans we really think we are the center of the Universe. After dating a Canadian for the past few years. I found out that they didn't learn American history. Which baffled me at first. Then again what do I really know about their country? Basically they don't really obsess over our politics and our current issues. They aren't obsessed with our election either. Since 99 percent of Americans couldn't name the Prime Minister it makes sense.

allblowdup

Reaction score
Lol. As Americans we really think we are the center of the Universe. After dating a Canadian for the past few years. I found out that they didn't learn American history. Which baffled me at first. Then again what do I really know about their country? Basically they don't really obsess over our politics and our current issues. They aren't obsessed with our election either. Since 99 percent of Americans couldn't name the Prime Minister it makes sense.

Well you are somewhat correct. We do learn a little of American history but mostly just the very basics. We do tend to know alot more about the US than American's know about Canada but I can see why. The US is such a larger superpower it would be stupid for us to not know anything about you. It is fairly easy to follow this election as most of it is everywhere. Before that most people probably didn't know who most of the candidates where beside Trump and Hilary or really care either. For us when talking to most Americans we find them to be very uninformed of anything outside of the US. Present company excluded of course!

Hullbilly

Reaction score
Have we not taught you anything. Instead of trying to keep spy's in. You should listen to your neighbor more. Be more quit! The world watches things happen. Its foolish in politics to use fucking email. Note none has vouched for her yet! Americans need to learn silent protest. We get more things done. Instead of defending the constitution, learn to tweak it to make things better. If you'd watch us a little more, maybe you'd learn something.

Say what eh?
View attachment 500666

Wombat

The Great Southern land
Reaction score
Well you are somewhat correct. We do learn a little of American history but mostly just the very basics. We do tend to know alot more about the US than American's know about Canada but I can see why. The US is such a larger superpower it would be stupid for us to not know anything about you. It is fairly easy to follow this election as most of it is everywhere. Before that most people probably didn't know who most of the candidates where beside Trump and Hilary or really care either. For us when talking to most Americans we find them to be very uninformed of anything outside of the US. Present company excluded of course!
It's the same here in Australia.:thumbsup