WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

American airlines

Wizard29

43' Eliminator
Reaction score
Have fun with the mask nazi flight attendants. On a flight to Florida I decided to take a nap. Woke up to my wife rubbing my shoulder to wake me up and Frau flight attendant standing there demanding I pull my mask that had come down a bit back up over my nose. Really, bitch? Wake someone up for that bullshit? Because yeah, being packed in a plane with every seat taken, a mask over my nose is going to make all the difference.

That is a pretty damn good price you got though.

beerrun

Reaction score
We flew to Spokane it wasn't that bad they gave us drinks and snacks so everyone had there mask off
We are not mask people but if that's what it takes then I guess we will follow the rest of the sheep till we get to the free world of Florida 😁😁

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
The newfound power that flight attendants and teachers picked up over the last year will be tough to break.
Break their unions or quit paying them...

Don't know any flight attendants, but married to a teacher. She knows mine, and shares the same feelings when it comes to overreach and control.

DWC

Reaction score
Break their unions or quit paying them...

Don't know any flight attendants, but married to a teacher. She knows mine, and shares the same feelings when it comes to overreach and control.
Agreed. Daughter is a new teacher. She can’t wait to get back in the class. She’s not trying to milk it.

TITTIES AND BEER

Honorary RDP Inmate #160 Emeritus - R.I.P. Mark 😒
Reaction score
Have fun with the mask nazi flight attendants. On a flight to Florida I decided to take a nap. Woke up to my wife rubbing my shoulder to wake me up and Frau flight attendant standing there demanding I pull my mask that had come down a bit back up over my nose. Really, bitch? Wake someone up for that bullshit? Because yeah, being packed in a plane with every seat taken, a mask over my nose is going to make all the difference.

That is a pretty damn good price you got though.
I think that bitch was on my last delta flight 🀬

The Prisoner

Well-Known RDP Prisoner Inmate #283
Reaction score
We flew to Spokane it wasn't that bad they gave us drinks and snacks so everyone had there mask off
We are not mask people but if that's what it takes then I guess we will follow the rest of the sheep till we get to the free world of Florida 😁😁
Guy I listen to on the radio said he just flew and the logic of social distancing in the airport and packed like sardines on the plane. To me it sounds like a George Carlin joke.

Ziggy

SlumLord
Reaction score
Agreed. Daughter is a new teacher. She can’t wait to get back in the class. She’s not trying to milk it.
Our daughter teaches over in SoKorea and has been doing in-class teaching most of the past year. Did online for about a month last Spring and about a month during the spike late in the year.....

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
Back to the real point of this thread:
MrsBeerrun is a rockstar!

I think me and my wife are taking the kids to In&Out for my birthday...not quite Miami, but it'll work ;)

grumpy88

Reaction score
If we had someone to stay with our dog i would be on my way to florida with my wife too ! Congratulations to you travlers . Have a great time

Yoshiro

Reaction score
My wife and I went from Portland to Orlando last August when things were supposedly dicey. We were fine. Spent a week at Disney World and Universal. Once in a life time opportunity to visit the theme parks with nobody there. You could walk right up and get on any ride. (see pics) It was eerie! And, the flights and resort were so cheap.

Attachments

• 20200904_134659.jpg
    20200904_134659.jpg
    311.2 KB · Views: 27
  • 20200904_100016.jpg
    20200904_100016.jpg
    388 KB · Views: 29
  • 20200904_095631.jpg
    20200904_095631.jpg
    365.9 KB · Views: 28