WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

American flag not allowed..

boatpi

Reaction score
We pay a lot of money to rent in a very nice industrial complex in Las Vegas for our 4K aluminum company. it’s located at 6325 South Pecos Rd. at the Sunset Airport center.

About a year ago I put a mount for an American flag outside of our door, and at every major holiday I stick the flag in the mount and fly the flag for a couple of days. I put the flag up yesterday obviously leading into memorial day where we’re honoring the death of 291,000 soldiers killed in World War II, 33,000 killed on the Korean War, and 47,000 killed in the Vietnam war. not to mention many other battles and skirmishes.

so late this afternoon my on-site property manager calls me and tells me I can’t fly the American flag. Apparently I’m not allowed to post it it’s outside and it’s my contract. I would have to get the landlords written permission first and they will never get to fly in American flag.

she said and if there’s holes in the building once I take it down immediately, they’re going to access the damage and charge me for the repair.

I informed her the holes are three holes that are 1/8 of an inch, to which she indicated it didn’t matter that I might complain later that rain came inside the building this is from a wall 5 feet off the ground .

This Will be posted it on our Instagram but if anybody here thinks that this sucks, you’re welcome to share your opinion with harsh property management at 702-362-1400.

up until now they’ve been a fabulous landlord.....

boatpi

Reaction score
As a landlord, I can understand the concern about damaging the exterior of a building. But clearly these is more to this...... FYI; We pay rent auto pay like clockwork, and every other invoice too. My neighbors do not have a positive opinion about the on site manager. I will not let up on this.

TITTIES AND BEER

Honorary RDP Inmate #160 Emeritus - R.I.P. Mark 😢
Reaction score
As a landlord, I can understand the concern about damaging the exterior of a building. But clearly these is more to this...... FYI; We pay rent auto pay like clockwork, and every other invoice too. My neighbors do not have a positive opinion about the on site manager. I will not let up on this.
Me to hope I’m not drinking when they answer 👍🤣🌭

$hot

To say what? :)
Reaction score
205614.png

put about 100 of these out front.... no building damage

Jimmyv

Reaction score
The freedom to display the American flag act of 2005 only applies to residential unfortunately. That said I would be on the phone with the local fox station. Fuck them.

I knew there was a law that superseded nazi HOA rules n such, but wasn’t sure if that extended to a business setting. Guess not.

Crap like this should really concern people. The Chinese and the Russians are winning.

J

JayBreww

Reaction score
I knew there was a law that superseded nazi HOA rules n such, but wasn’t sure if that extended to a business setting. Guess not.

Crap like this should really concern people. The Chinese and the Russians are winning.

J

When I rented an apartment in Redlands they would not let me fly one visible from outside.
I moved shortly after.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jimmyv

Reaction score
When I rented an apartment in Redlands they would not let me fly one visible from outside.
I moved shortly after.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’ve known folks who have forced associations to to allow it, I’m sure the same situation would be possible with an apartment if someone wanted to press it. I’m surprised to hear that in a city like Redlands. Definitely would have put that appointment complex on blast.

RodnJen

Reaction score
Are there rules against any flag mount or just against flying the American Flag?

Doc

2022 32 Doug Wright
Reaction score
You sure it isn't the "manager" that has the problem? If you've been rocking it for a year and were never contacted maybe she doesn't want it there?

DarkHorseRacing

Reaction score
We pay a lot of money to rent in a very nice industrial complex in Las Vegas for our 4K aluminum company. it’s located at 6325 South Pecos Rd. at the Sunset Airport center.

About a year ago I put a mount for an American flag outside of our door, and at every major holiday I stick the flag in the mount and fly the flag for a couple of days. I put the flag up yesterday obviously leading into memorial day where we’re honoring the death of 291,000 soldiers killed in World War II, 33,000 killed on the Korean War, and 47,000 killed in the Vietnam war. not to mention many other battles and skirmishes.

so late this afternoon my on-site property manager calls me and tells me I can’t fly the American flag. Apparently I’m not allowed to post it it’s outside and it’s my contract. I would have to get the landlords written permission first and they will never get to fly in American flag.

she said and if there’s holes in the building once I take it down immediately, they’re going to access the damage and charge me for the repair.

I informed her the holes are three holes that are 1/8 of an inch, to which she indicated it didn’t matter that I might complain later that rain came inside the building this is from a wall 5 feet off the ground .

This Will be posted it on our Instagram but if anybody here thinks that this sucks, you’re welcome to share your opinion with harsh property management at 702-362-1400.

Take the flag pole mount off the wall, repair the damage.

And then call in a painting company and paint an American flag ON THE ENTIRE WALL.

You aren't using the flag pole so they can't complain.

LuauLounge

Reaction score
That’s a tough one. I’d probably go rent a large box truck and hang large flags on both sides, parked right in front. Just to make a point. Flag day is June 14…..

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
This woke shit is total crap! My friend does heavy haul with a drop deck. The trailer holds his American Flag and a First Responder Flag. When we were talking Sunday, he said two weeks ago at Blue Origin the guards told him he couldn't fly them. He politely explained to them that he'd gladly back out, and haul the stuff back as "shipment refused"...

He had 3 tours in Iraq...surprised that's all he said!

HOOTER SLED-

Supercharged MOTORBOAT!!!
Reaction score
Sounds like you just need to drill in about 10 more mounts for flags...😂😂

LHC30

Old Guy
Reaction score
Please out the prop mgt person/company. the phone is not enough, the company name is now a battle ground!! I will drive up every chance I get to help.

Bobby V

Havasu1986
Reaction score
Please out the prop mgt person/company. the phone is not enough, the company name is now a battle ground!! I will drive up every chance I get to help.
The management company’s name is in post #1. They’re a huge company in many states.

DLC

Reaction score
I would have a hell of a time giving my hard earned cash to someone like that....

do they have any rental flags 1st month free etc on the property...etc
contact the local news

buy a beater truck and fly ol glory 24/7 with a light on her at night

keep us posted

TITTIES AND BEER

Honorary RDP Inmate #160 Emeritus - R.I.P. Mark 😢
Reaction score

She going to call you 😂 I told the bitch I was going to buy you a flag stand 👍

framer1

Reaction score
This woke shit is total crap! My friend does heavy haul with a drop deck. The trailer holds his American Flag and a First Responder Flag. When we were talking Sunday, he said two weeks ago at Blue Origin the guards told him he couldn't fly them. He politely explained to them that he'd gladly back out, and haul the stuff back as "shipment refused"...

He had 3 tours in Iraq...surprised that's all he said!

So what did they end up saying to your buddy...I'm guessing they took the load.

boatpi

Reaction score
UPDATE;

I received a call from my property manager at 9:45, just a few ago. She has back pedaled about 90%. NO issue as the the flag....."I am a proud American", etc...Yeah, they would like an e mail from me describing the mount (3 tiny 1/8" holes in a metal facia), will review my request immediately. I got the impression my formal request that I will submit next week would be approved.

Sooo, the power of RDP I believe hammered the main local corporate line, and shit flowed downhill.. QUICK like an F 150!

Thanks to all that called, this was a no brainer. The most noted part was her timing, just days before Memorial Day requesting the immediate removal of the flag, AND informing me I would have to pay for any repairs ( a rub in). Like I said in an initial post, no issues before this, great business wise to deal with, pay like clockwork.

I will update all when I get a response to my e mail requesting the flag remain and displayed for major holidays as I have done over the past year. Thanks to all from my wife (*CEO and a LEGAL immigrant AND US Citizen) and I.

Thanks to ALL of our veterans!!!!

* wifey is a MAGA gurl 100%.

Brokeboatin221

Reaction score
UPDATE;

I received a call from my property manager at 9:45, just a few ago. She has back pedaled about 90%. NO issue as the the flag....."I am a proud American", etc...Yeah, they would like an e mail from me describing the mount (3 tiny 1/8" holes in a metal facia), will review my request immediately. I got the impression my formal request that I will submit next week would be approved.

Sooo, the power of RDP I believe hammered the main local corporate line, and shit flowed downhill.. QUICK like an F 150!

Thanks to all that called, this was a no brainer. The most noted part was her timing, just days before Memorial Day requesting the immediate removal of the flag, AND informing me I would have to pay for any repairs ( a rub in). Like I said in an initial post, no issues before this, great business wise to deal with, pay like clockwork.

I will update all when I get a response to my e mail requesting the flag remain and displayed for major holidays as I have done over the past year. Thanks to all from my wife (*CEO and a LEGAL immigrant AND US Citizen) and I.

Thanks to ALL of our veterans!!!!

* wifey is a MAGA gurl 100%.
F-150 is only quick on the flatbed 😂

Ace in the Hole

Reaction score