WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

"Americas standing in the world"

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
My opinion; Trump has a strategy to put Iran in a box with the historically "anti Israel" M.E. and North African, Muslim majority countries.

Definitely a possibility, but Israel will have to do their part. Their focus seems to be entirely on Iran and I would imagine the other countries in that region are happy to stay out of it and prosper.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Israel and Sudan normalizing relations. FUCK!!! There's peace breaking out all over. Now what?

@squeezer
@RodnJen

BF371641-7DFA-4B5B-9736-D73E9362F7C8.jpeg

Skinny Tire AH

This ain't all folks! Skater368
Reaction score
Definitely a possibility, but Israel will have to do their part. Their focus seems to be entirely on Iran and I would imagine the other countries in that region are happy to stay out of it and prosper.

Watching Fox, that dopey Marie Harf is railing "What about the Palestinians?"

A secondary benefit MAY lead to the ending of the Sudanese Elephant poaching in both CAR and Cameroon. The Sudanese have nearly completely eradicated ALL the Elephants in both countries. They move the poached Ivory into Khartoum with Camel trains. Them off to the Far East.

When I was hunting in CAR in 2012, we ran into a group of Sudanese out in the bush. They were the fiercest looking men I had ever seen. They were riding Donkeys, all armed with AK's. Our groups simply passed one another, face to face. I made eye contact with one. We nodded at each other and went on our ways.

The Professional Hunter told me "good thing you didn't go for your rifle" My only reaction was that I would have loved to take a picture with them. He told me they probably would have not only allowed it, would have liked it.

The more peace in the world, the bigger the "trickle down" benefit for all.

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
Watching Fox, that dopey Marie Harf is railing "What about the Palestinians?"

A secondary benefit MAY lead to the ending of the Sudanese Elephant poaching in both CAR and Cameroon. The Sudanese have nearly completely eradicated ALL the Elephants in both countries. They move the poached Ivory into Khartoum with Camel trains. Them off to the Far East.

When I was hunting in CAR in 2012, we ran into a group of Sudanese out in the bush. They were the fiercest looking men I had ever seen. They were riding Donkeys, all armed with AK's. Our groups simply passed one another, face to face. I made eye contact with one. We nodded at each other and went on our ways.

The Professional Hunter told me "good thing you didn't go for your rifle" My only reaction was that I would have loved to take a picture with them. He told me they probably would have not only allowed it, would have liked it.

The more peace in the world, the bigger the "trickle down" benefit for all.

nganga for Trump Ambassador to Sudan. I'll get on the horn.............................

Skaters in Sudan 😝

Skinny Tire AH

This ain't all folks! Skater368
Reaction score
nganga for Trump Ambassador to Sudan. I'll get on the horn.............................

Skaters in Sudan 😝

Hahaha. No thank you. As much as I support these deals. Peace in these regions will always be fragile. Civil conflict and Despotism is always just a bad hangover away.