WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Ammo brass

Your ad here

Reaction score
What's this stuff worth? I have 4 two gallon buckets half full of once fired brass with primers still in. 38 special, 357 magnum, 9mm, and .223. Have some 44 mag brass as well. If anyone in Phoenix is interested in it pm me an offer.
20210919_184950.jpg

dave29

Reaction score
Post it in the "Guns and Ammo" section.

Firemanjoe

Reaction score
The 9mm and 223 is what people will grab up. I would say it’s probably worth about $100 per 1k of each caliber.

77charger

Reaction score
The 9mm and 223 is what people will grab up. I would say it’s probably worth about $100 per 1k of each caliber.
Wow 10 cents a piece. I have thousands of cleaned tumbled .223 I could sell. 😱😂

I get it from friends who shoot a lot and don’t reload. 🤣seems likely I can never get to my 2nd fired brass that’s already de crimped.

boatdoc55

Rest Easy Retired Boat Mechanic 😢🚤
Reaction score
What's this stuff worth? I have 4 two gallon buckets half full of once fired brass with primers still in. 38 special, 357 magnum, 9mm, and .223. Have some 44 mag brass as well. If anyone in Phoenix is interested in it pm me an offer.
View attachment 1051239
Once fired????? Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha !!!!! Kind of like ready to go to the lake??????????

Your ad here

Reaction score
Once fired????? Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha !!!!! Kind of like ready to go to the lake??????????
Save it for that thread. But yes, once fired. About 6 years ago, when I last bought ammo, new Federal and Armscor ammo from Target Sports USA was cheaper than LAX reloads. Only reloads I ever shot was a bag of 25 from On Target in 2012 and I didn't finish it as one of the reloads spit so hard out of the 357 it locked the cylinder up. After that awkward moment I never trusted reloads.

Your ad here

Reaction score
Found some 308 brass as well. Probably 100 pieces. I'll be in Havasu for monster storm next weekend.

Cdog

Reaction score
I’ll take it if you want to get rid of it. Buy your components & I’ll let you reload it on my equipment.

obnoxious001

Engine building character
Reaction score
Sold if you’ll bring it to havasu.
Down here in Parker we have what we call "brass fairies" who come and pick up all the spent casings as soon as people leave the shooting area. Normally I pick up whatever we shoot in case I start reloading, and also to leave a clean shooting area, including all shotgun shells.

Reactions: DLC

Ziggy

SlumLord
Reaction score
Down here in Parker we have what we call "brass fairies" who come and pick up all the spent casings as soon as people leave the shooting area. Normally I pick up whatever we shoot in case I start reloading, and also to leave a clean shooting area, including all shotgun shells.
I test my over and underhand Basketball skills with my spent brass and a 5 gal bucket.😊

Your ad here

Reaction score
I was picking up as I thought I would reload one day and not to litter. That phase was 8 years ago. Tired of lugging this brass around and want it gone. Just want to get 2 dinners worth of value out of it.
It's still available...

dspracing

Reaction score
I saw a guy out here in Havasu off of Bison collecting brass. I waited for him to ride down off of his perch as a group of shooters left. Approached the guy to inquire about buying it. He knew absolutely nothing about the brass, wouldn't sell me any and continued to explain that he just picked it up as something to do and gives it to his buddies that reload.

Nordie

Reaction score
I used to pick up my brass, but like someone said there's brass fairies not far behind.

I was in the middle of nowhere and this mexican family showed up father, wife, and son with grocery bags just waiting for us to be done shooting. Anything else I bring out to shoot goes home with me, too many people leave so much crap out in the desert, it's actually annoying to the point where I won't even shoot it out of resentment.

Ziggy

SlumLord
Reaction score
I used to pick up my brass, but like someone said there's brass fairies not far behind.

I was in the middle of nowhere and this mexican family showed up father, wife, and son with grocery bags just waiting for us to be done shooting. Anything else I bring out to shoot goes home with me, too many people leave so much crap out in the desert, it's actually annoying to the point where I won't even shoot it out of resentment.
🙋‍♂️steel or paper only.

obnoxious001

Reaction score
I saw a guy out here in Havasu off of Bison collecting brass. I waited for him to ride down off of his perch as a group of shooters left. Approached the guy to inquire about buying it. He knew absolutely nothing about the brass, wouldn't sell me any and continued to explain that he just picked it up as something to do and gives it to his buddies that reload.
I believe most of the ones down here sell it for scrap value. I see some of the same people fairly regularly, but that may change as we come into the warmer season. I wonder how much they are getting in relation to the gas they are spending.

boatdoc55

Reaction score
Last time I was at the Sara Park range a couple of gals were being "brass fairies" You won't find ANY brass when I and my buddies end the day. We spread Oregon roofing, blue tarp, out for the case to land on. Sometimes need to be pulled around with different calibers but sure works good. I sure wish the scatter gun guys would pick up their shit up off Bison, that's a mess and it's going to cost us all a nice place to shoot.

Oh, and fuck yore Tannerite, bunch of idiots.

boatdoc55

Reaction score
What caliber you looking for?

77charger

Reaction score
Anyone in phx area i have plenty of .223 brass i can part with.Just and pick it up have an easy 2-3 hundred

obnoxious001

Reaction score
I sure wish the scatter gun guys would pick up their shit up off Bison, that's a mess and it's going to cost us all a nice place to shoot.
Agreed. I use the empty box from clays and pick all of mine up, and usually a few others. One day I was out there and someone had raked them all into piles, but then left them there. I don't shoot any glass bottles, but do fill plastic with water, and make sure to pick those all up when we finish.