spectra3279

Vaginamoney broke
Reaction score
Why the hell is she reading that shit?

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

RadMan

Throbbing Member
Reaction score
That’s Joes daily health log. Everything he eats drinks shits and pisses. The good doc is only keeping a keen eye on The elderly. Just like I had to do when we had our baby 10 years ago today.

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
They have to know that Joe's cognitive ability is being questioned daily so why release this photo? And why exactly is the FLOTUS pouring over a binder to prep for a meeting of the G7? Is she going to be in on discussions/negotiations?
My guess is she's the voice in his ear piece. People in mental decline respond better to those they know or are most familiar with. My bet would also be the binders also have pics and names of leaders, and the demented one will have a camera on his lapel. This is his first trip...and he already told the Air Force folks he met with yesterday, "climate change is our biggest threat"...as well as "I keep forgetting I'm President"

stokerwhore

aka bordsmnj
Reaction score
she reading this year's fuel receipts for her jet...... you know, for tax purposes.

spectra3279

Vaginamoney broke
Reaction score
My guess is she's the voice in his ear piece. People in mental decline respond better to those they know or are most familiar with. My bet would also be the binders also have pics and names of leaders, and the demented one will have a camera on his lapel. This is his first trip...and he already told the Air Force folks he met with yesterday, "climate change is our biggest threat"...as well as "I keep forgetting I'm President"
So she was elected?

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

500bbc

Reaction score
They have to know that Joe's cognitive ability is being questioned daily so why release this photo? And why exactly is the FLOTUS pouring over a binder to prep for a meeting of the G7? Is she going to be in on discussions/negotiations?
That's a list of his daily prescriptions.

Wedgy

Reaction score
Jill er, DR. Jill failed to get out front fast enough to corral O'l Pedo Joe, who swiftly brushed Boris aside, in his haste to drool over Boris's 33 year old Trophy Wifey. Mentions her front of cameras later . Nice. Bad Move Biden. Although, in fairness, He does seem pretty focused.

Backlash

Reaction score
"He moves with such energy that the staff can barely keep up...."

Didn't someone recently say that about Joey? By the way he is moving in that short video clip, I'd beg to differ! 🤣