And this is why we wear seat belts...

Mototrig

Reaction score
Can't see the vid. Wants me to log in

rivermobster

Club Banned
Reaction score
Can't see the vid. Wants me to log in

Doesn't make sense. It's on the boardmanville trading post Instagram page. Its not a private page. *shrug*

Edit: copy and paste the link into a browser

Motor Boater

Reaction score
Thats a wild ride. This happened down the street from me on Monday. Happened at like 9am. Take a look at what’s in the bushes.
6DDFEC0B-7659-4405-85EC-2E05E4C79513.jpeg

Flying_Lavey

Dreaming of the lake
Reaction score
Im having a hard time with the physics......
The car is braking, but not in time. The rolling tire and the friction against it is enough to take weight off the front tires, drastically reducing braking force and allowing the car to continue forward up the tire. Looks like it hit it JUST in the right spot that the car had a flat enough spot on the bottom to keep the tire upright, thus pole volting it into the air.

spectra3279

Vaginamoney broke
Reaction score
Im having a hard time with the physics......
Tire is rolling the same direction. Car makes impact, tire grips bumper and pulls car over the top of it. Cars momentum does the rest

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Uncle Dave

Reaction score
Im surprised it didnt just pull the bumper off -
I couldnt catch the speedo from the car that was shooting the vid but it looks like they had slowed to 30 or so.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
IG links do not work without IG or Facebook.
Neither of which I have.

Reactions: DLC

brgrcru

Reaction score
saw a bad accident, last week, headed east on the 118 in simi.
guy was not wearing his seat belt . was thrown out the side window . after doing a Dale Ernhart into the wall. Dead just like that.
think he was texting and driving 80+ in the fast lane, veered off to the left , into shoulder , over corrected , lost control, went into right shoulder barrier, car hit so hard, it spun in air threw him out. . probably dead . before he was thrown from car.

wear your belt and quit fucking texting and driving.

4Waters

Reaction score
guy was not wearing his seat belt . was thrown out the side window . after doing a Dale Ernhart into the wall. Dead just like that.
think he was texting and driving 80+ in the fast lane, veered off to the left , into shoulder , over corrected , lost control, went into right shoulder barrier, car hit so hard, it spun in air threw him out. . probably dead . before he was thrown from car.

Yup, had the freeway fuked up for hours

rivermobster

Club Banned
Reaction score

rivermobster

Club Banned
Reaction score
Im surprised it didnt just pull the bumper off -
I couldnt catch the speedo from the car that was shooting the vid but it looks like they had slowed to 30 or so.

Keep in mind the bumper is just a soft plastic cover. The tire eventually contacted the lower core support, and launched the car in the air.

Late model compact. Probably weighs all of 3500lb.

napanutt

Connoisseur
Reaction score
Pretty incredible impact. Would not be believable if not for video proof.
I never don’t wear a seat belt.
I’ve never needed one but its a choice I choose…always.

SOCALCRICKETT

Reaction score

In those type of accidents it's the "coop, contracoop" injuries inside the cranial vault, or high probability of an internal subluxation that killed him. At that rate and with that force he did not feel a thing

Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk

SixD9R

Reaction score
WOW- that was crazy. Hope everyone was okay.

BTW- I don’t have IG and the links works well for me on my iPhone.

As was said, the tire was rolling in the same direction as the car and the car climbed right up on it. Definitely a freak once in a million shot though.