WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Android: Find My Device

Mandelon

Coffee makes me poop.
Reaction score
So my phone turned up missing today. I'm trying to remember the last time I had it. I'm wondering what I'll have to do.

My son says just go to Android.com. There's a "find my device" option on their web page. If you have a google account, it will pretty much find it immediately.

I click the link. Bingo! There's my phone's location. In an attic I was in at my previous stop. It must have fallen out of my pocket as I was checking out some repairs they need.

I can't call em.... LOL but I sent the people an email. Those ringing noises from your attic? Yeah, that's me! LOL

mjc

Retired Neighbor
Reaction score
I used it to find mine when I left it on a shelf at Walmart. Worked great

WhatExit?

Well-Known Inmate #'s 2584 & 20161
Reaction score
Does that let you find any other person's phone so you can see where they are at any time???

Instigator

Just Livin up to My Name
Reaction score
Does that let you find any other person's phone so you can see where they are at any time???
If you log into anyone's google account it will.
My wife and her girl friend went drinking one weekend and they kept taking pics of different bars they were at and texting me asking where are we. I kept telling them all weekend to the point my wife said that I have a drinking problem and spent too much time in bars.
Lol

4Waters

Reaction score
You have to have your location turned on.

Buggydave

Reaction score
There are apps you can install on someone's phone that allow you to track that phone from your phone and see where it is and has been. Some of them are "hidden" apps that have names you would not know what they are. My neighbor put an app on his kids phones and also his wife (now ex).