WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Andy Clark Skis

schweeng

Reaction score
2 Mens
1 Womens

Includes custom covers..... Excellent shape.
$250 per ski/cover
Call Al 262 497 8161

image2.jpeg

image3.jpeg

image4.jpeg

image5.jpeg

image0.jpeg

image1.jpeg

image6.jpeg

blown86hallet

Reaction score
i'll take them. All three.. If you are willing to ship? I'll pay shipping, and give you advise how to pack them for shipping...

kurtis500

Reaction score
That was fast. I have the exact same red one. blown86hallet do you have an Andy now and if so what are you doing for boots on these?

blown86hallet

Reaction score
That was fast. I have the exact same red one. blown86hallet do you have an Andy now and if so what are you doing for boots on these?
I have over 40 Andy Clarks.. I collect them. A-lot of folks will just screw them to a wall and use them as wall art. I take very good care of them, the ones that are in good condition i do use. These ski's are a part of History and i want to keep the history of them alive and well.. I knew Andy and Dennis Funk very well, like i said these ski's need to be taken care of..

KevinR

Reaction score
Not familiar with Andy Clark race skis. First race skis I’ve seen with tapered tails. What are the benefits? Turns?

kurtis500

Reaction score
I have over 40 Andy Clarks.. I collect them. A-lot of folks will just screw them to a wall and use them as wall art. I take very good care of them, the ones that are in good condition i do use. These ski's are a part of History and i want to keep the history of them alive and well.. I knew Andy and Dennis Funk very well, like i said these ski's need to be taken care of..
Have you spoken with Dennis recently? I stopped by and nobody was there. Last time I talked with him I tried to get all the jigs for the skis. I remember he almost drove the jigs to the dump and threw them all away. I do high performance composites myself and have a composite mold of the square back short ski similar to the Maja model. Im retro-fitting one of my Andy Clarks with the new model HO Xmaxx bindings. They center mount and a plate can be used to move the binding sets from one ski to another. Not a bad gig. I did order neoprene and ruber for the bindings but decided to use these instead. If you want a newer style boot for some these are good for front and back.

I have the EXACT color and model of the wood and red ski. Strange to see them, looked like my skis.

Last edited:

kurtis500

Reaction score
Not familiar with Andy Clark race skis. First race skis I’ve seen with tapered tails. What are the benefits? Turns?
His tapered ski is the original cut-n-jump. My parents have original Andy Clarks from the 50's and early 60's. Its the same design and meant for all around skiing. All of those are considered his 'modified' style. The square backs and etc. were built later and by Dennis Funk. He had enough requests for the race ski so he started making them.

Last edited: