WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Another bad ass Cat I ran across on my adventure today - Eliminator!

AJ Hoffman

Reaction score
C1E9673F-1D4C-4591-8B92-7735AD33ABBD.jpeg

Gelcoater

Reaction score
That’s pretty sweet👍
74990A6B-F4F2-4DD3-8059-B5207A4F3966.jpeg

Pics of the molds. This week.
Just sayin. The 21 is still on the premise.
And. That old school 22 is too😉
CCC6F2D5-1F08-44E9-853A-057988ED1FB9.jpeg

All it would take, is someone to stroke a check with the right digits 🤷‍♂️

I would absolutely love to lean over either mold one more time.
Double dog dare you😇

scottchbrite

Reaction score
details and price?
1994. Originally an outboard that was converted to a jet. New gel and interior. Trailer all redone with new bunks, paint, leds, swing away. 1 new custom fuel tank. Capped front and back. Engine is 468”- Dart block, Brodix heads, CP pistons, Bullet Cam, morel .904 lifters, GT45 turbos, custom stainless headers/exhaust, CSU blow thru on E85, MSD 7531 with laptop, Chris at B1 did the jet, stainless A impeller and shaft, inducer, low profile set back intake. Everything is new/been replaced in the last 4 years And I didn’t use it this year. I built it to NOT have to work on it while at the river, yet run good. I don’t need to sell it but it’s probably going to sit at least another river season, so I‘ll see if anyone is interested. $40k.

Flying_Lavey

Dreaming of the lake
Reaction score
That’s pretty sweet[emoji106]
View attachment 897502
And. That old school 22 is too[emoji6]
View attachment 897503

All it would take, is someone to stroke a check with the right digits [emoji2369]

Double dog dare you[emoji56]
I asked Shueman if eliminator still had the old school 22 deck a few years ago and he said no. Is that not the case?

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Gelcoater

Reaction score
I asked Shueman if eliminator still had the old school 22 deck a few years ago and he said no. Is that not the case?

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
It was on Tuesday
64DB6672-8231-432D-B2D5-7B979F1C1726.jpeg

Red X’s mean it might not be around long. That’s the sign it will be cut up.
Quick! Someone go change their minds!!!

Flying_Lavey

Dreaming of the lake
Reaction score
It was on Tuesday
View attachment 897545
That would be an absolute shame to see either the 21 or 22 cut up. Too good of hulls for that! If they don't want to make them, sell them to somebody that does.

Sent from my LM-G710VM using Tapatalk

ONE-A-DAY

Reaction score
It was on Tuesday
View attachment 897545

The old school had some hop issues, the new style was night and day better all around, is that one still there? Hoping somebody does one with a 450 soon.

ONE-A-DAY

Reaction score
What is the point to destroy them? I mean the space they take up,can not be the reason.

It has a lot to do with it, Eliminator is busting out at the seams, there are boats in production in every inch of the place

MK1MOD0

Reaction score
It was on Tuesday
View attachment 897545

Not sure why they simply don’t update the decks? Seems with the outboard craze, those boats would be flying off the shelf with twin 300 V8’s.

ONE-A-DAY

Reaction score
Not sure why they simply don’t update the decks? Seems with the outboard craze, those boats would be flying off the shelf with twin 300 V8’s.

There is an updated deck version and the bottom was re-worked with alot of help from Bullhead Bully since he really pushed the envelope with his. Problem with a 22 and twins is the price point gets so far up there most people just spend a few bucks more and get a 255. Close in top speed and it wont try to kill you as often. Loved mine, brutal from 30-100, but on more than one occasion it tried to kill me. Biggest issue is it wouldn't fly level when airborne with all the weight off the back, hit a wake board wake and take flight and the nose comes way up, landing ass first and then stuffing the front after that.

Gelcoater

Reaction score
Time, room, money vs return.
Someone would have to be not working on someone’s boat under construction to do that tooling mod. The tooler is already tooling other stuff.
There’d need to be someplace to physically do the work, again taking space of someone’s build.
Personally I’d offer them both as they are, maybe give the molds a good sand and buff, and offer as a classic model.
The 21 has had 2-3 parts out of it in as many years. It’s not in bad shape. The other one will take a little more elbo grease.

AZLineman

Adjusting to retired life
Reaction score
Nice to see her in good shape. Thats my old boat I really enjoyed and did about everything you see. She started out as a bone stock 21 with an Indmar 502 with a legend jet. It was horrible having a Daytona that did 60mph. First did new heads up for one summer. ( still slow ) Then did the jet rebuild , moved engine forward and built a NOS motor. IT was super fun for 5 hits but that wont work when your boat all day. Went back tru engine and did the whipple. Looks like they turned it down a lot looking at the top pully size. That boat needs all the power it had to work with the pump set up if its the same or it will hop. I hope the new owner turns it back up ( 15 pounds ) I would still own that boat if the wake board boats diddnt ruin the parker strip.
I concur on the Parker situation!

sintax

Reaction score
That’s pretty sweet👍

And. That old school 22 is too😉

All it would take, is someone to stroke a check with the right digits 🤷‍♂️

Double dog dare you😇

So i'm willing to write this check, the only catch is, i'll need them not to cash it until May 2040, if that would fly I'm in!

parker guy

Reaction score
No!
They have the current, newest 22 Daytona mold
Eliminator has the option of offering NO 22 Or offering the previous version of 22 Daytona. Or, tool a new one.😉
Jake told me and my son about a month ago they sold it to Essex....I’m sure you would know. Sorry for the confusion

02HoWaRd26

DCBroke
Reaction score
So my buddy was just hit with the chance of a lifetime on an RV
so needs to sell this boat ASAP.
He’s asking 42kobo, just went through by Mark at Savage and complete clean bill of health.
540” 8L Whipple.