WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Another bad wreck right now, 95 closed at Kiowa

obnoxious001

Engine building character
Reaction score
That T bucket fatal cause appears to be he crossed over the centerline, per LHPD release.

The "T bucket" was actually a sedan prior to the accident, I have photos of the car. They did have to cut it apart to get the 2nd occupant out, the first one was thrown out clear of the road by the impact.

Taboma

Reaction score
What sign?

Could be this one ??

Mulberry Ave.JPG

stephenkatsea

Reaction score
While towing? Impressive.
If you’re talking 95 NB at Mulberry, believe that right on red with a quick u-turn while towing, would be more unlikely than impressive. Unless you have a very short tow.

stephenkatsea

Reaction score
There are times I think Traffic Control engineering is more of an art than a science. I recall years ago it was rumored that the guy who engineered the infamous LB Traffic Circle was killed in an accident on that circle. Believe it has been proven that a traffic circle/round about, handles traffic more quickly than a 4 way stop. If there were ever a “round about” installed at the Mulberry-95, I could see locals showing up there with lawn chairs and ice chests to watch the action. Lol

throttle

c ya on da lake
Reaction score
If we are all so concerned with preserving freedoms, let the cops deal with the legalities (or illegalities) of driving a SxS on 95. If someone makes the choice to do it, the issue of safety is on them, and it is their choice.

No one seems to care when people pound a bunch of beers out in the desert then hop in their SXS to drive back home. Doing that is way less safe than driving a SXS on a state highway.

There are choices for sure, and when they go bad we call em bad decisions. We can all account for ourselves, however... I personally try not to put myself in bad position anymore. I don't know and can not trust the other drivers on the highway or waterways when my life or family can be jeopardized.

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score
There are choices for sure, and when they go bad we call em bad decisions. We can all account for ourselves, however... I personally try not to put myself in bad position anymore. I don't know and can not trust the other drivers on the highway or waterways when my life or family can be jeopardized.

I agree.

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
My wife loves cave creek
Plan to visit again someday
I need to ride a horse at that bar , lol
If you happen to head to Cave Creek in summertime, we're about 20ish degrees cooler depending on the area. Of course, it was 8 degrees this morning. That part sucks balls, but that's why a river place is dual purpose. Winter is pretty short though.
We are building a little group of inmates up here though. We have a pretty high level of respect and support for first responder types...so they'd probably let you in ;)

The Prisoner

Well-Known RDP Prisoner Inmate #283
Reaction score
Best use of “roundabouts”; where I am from they were called rotaries, is Chino Valley to Prescott. All those lights were a ball buster. But sometimes people treat them like Rubiks cubes and stop halfway through them.

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
Best use of “roundabouts”; where I am from they were called rotaries, is Chino Valley to Prescott. All those lights were a ball buster. But sometimes people treat them like Rubiks cubes and stop halfway through them.
Those circles are all kinds of fun towing 40ft trailers. You have to time your approach so not to get stuck next to someone headed in...gets interesting.

The Prisoner

Well-Known RDP Prisoner Inmate #283
Reaction score
Those circles are all kinds of fun towing 40ft trailers. You have to time your approach so not to get stuck next to someone headed in...gets interesting.
No thank you. Those circles are tight as they are. I could see the planning ahead part!!

PlanB

Reaction score

They need to time the lights at that intersection correctly. If turning let onto Lake Havasu Ave after making that right, you can easily get caught in the intersection on red. The lights are not time correctly to give vehicles a chance to clear the intersection.