WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Another Biden Unqualified Diversity Appointment

ChiliPepperGarage

Well Known RDP Cart Returner
Reaction score
This is the guy that's going to head the FAA. I don't fly anymore but am going to have to keep my eyes to the skies to watch for falling aircraft! :oops:

There is already a big problem with diversity hire ATCs causing close call incidents. This guy knows nothing an expects to learn on the job. Pretty scary.

4Waters

Reaction score
Well..... Biden got hired and Harris and that says it all. Then all you have to do is look at all the others in his admin and appointees, ect..... and you see they are all 'rejects'. A bunch of shit.
They were all rejected by life

pronstar

President, Dallas Chapter
Reaction score
Raise your hand if you’d fly on a plane with a pilot who was a diversity hire, who was held to lower standards than other pilots.

Racey

Maxwell Smart-Ass
Reaction score
When they say "Diversity is our strength" it's meant to be taken literally.

Their strength isn't their competency, their ability, their problem solving, or any of those tangible characteristics.

Their strength is their immutable characteristics of belonging to a "diverse" group.

retaocleg

Reaction score
Raise your hand if you’d fly on a plane with a pilot who was a diversity hire, who was held to lower standards than other pilots.
told my wife the same, you want a (weighted diversity grade) c student flying your plane or being an air traffic controller? what about a lawyer or surgeon? color makes no difference to me, achievements do

Backlash

Reaction score
A diverse trio of idiots. What could possibly be learned from any of them??