WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Another Classy SCV Urbanite

LazyLavey

Reaction score
It began shortly before 4 p.m. today during the search for a stolen Tesla roaming around the area of McBean Parkway and Newhall Ranch Road when a Santa Clarita Valley Sheriff’s Station sergeant located a different stolen vehicle in the same place.

The sergeant initiated a pre-stop coordination inside the Bridgeport community by radioing in the car’s location and requesting additional units to back him up.

The vehicle came to a stop on Spinnaker Court and the sergeant initiated a felony traffic stop with a gunpoint detention.

Additional units arrived to support him and safely detain the occupants.

After about 30 seconds, a young woman began screaming from a balcony at a home in front of the car.

Audible callouts were made to the driver to exit the vehicle by reaching out the window to open the car door.

The driver complied and was taken into custody,

However, before audible callouts could be made to the passenger, an older woman and the young woman exited the home and approached the car with a dog.

Their presence paused the gunpoint detention as they crossed into the line of fire.

After a series of yelling, the women approached the vehicle against orders from the deputies to return to the inside of the home.

Though they did not comply with those orders because they felt the teenage occupants inside the stolen car should not have been detained at gunpoint because they were under 18 years old, deputies resumed the extraction phase of the felony traffic stop and asked for the passenger to exit.

The passenger initially did not comply, but eventually exited. Video shows the passenger yelling expletives and telling deputies to unload their guns on him.

He was eventually taken into custody along with a second passenger.

Three people were taken into custody in connection with the stolen Chevrolet Camaro.

Across the street at the same time, a stolen Tesla was located. The occupant(s) foot-bailed from the car at the Supercharging station and ran toward the Valley Marketplace near the California Pizza Kitchen.

They were detained at gunpoint and taken into custody.

DLC

Reaction score
I think she’s is all pissed because they didn’t get the $600 stimulus.

she needs to be hooked and booked, I say make it tri feta and detain the daughter also!

I’m amazed how stupid people are and she goes off on the officers and has her dog running around ! What a dumb bitch

SoCalDave

Reaction score
Could bet the ranch that the kid on the passenger side had something going on with the daughter.

8dayz

Reaction score
It’s obvious no one in that family has ever had their ass kicked. All big talkers... Worthless assholes! That bitch should be blown up on social media and clowned by the most ruthless internet trolls [emoji23]

white tortilla

Reaction score
Pretty typical Bridgeport Neighborhood entitlement lol. It gets scary out here trying to park at the mall when these womens are stressed out and the Kohl’s lot is busy.

grumpy88

Reaction score
My chp friend encountered a similar incident on a failure to stop . He said it was the closet he has come to shooting somebody . This was over 10 years ago so i think entitlement started long ago

Dettom

Reaction score
Standing right in line of fire too. Stupid bitches. This is what happens when an entire segment of society is taught to believe they have no obligation to comply with police.

500bbc

Reaction score
Standing right in line of fire too. Stupid bitches. This is what happens when an entire segment of society is taught to believe they have no obligation to comply with police.
I've been on the receiving end of an LAPD stop with a dozen officers pointing weapons at us and screaming their heads off, it was...unsettling...that stupid cunt has been lucky to have lived as long as she has.

OLDRAAT

inadequate member
Reaction score
Little Sanchez must be a bad mofo....gonna take them all on, drop yor guns. 😁
Perfect target for a phosphorus round or a pepper ball.

rush1

Reaction score
That broads a piece of shit and so is the whole family

Mr. C

going back in time
Reaction score
That lady made me laugh because of how stupid she is. I know one of the Deputies, cool guy.
I was hoping to see my SIL but no luck.
Maybe I'll drive by on the way home and honk to see if her son is in the house. LOL
What a tool and as has been said what lucky neighbors to have that living next to you.

DWC

Reaction score
Could bet the ranch that the kid on the passenger side had something going on with the daughter.
They were definitely way more fired up when the first passenger got out. Son/boyfriend definitely a high probability. Whole group needed some pepper spray. WTF was the kid mad at? He got caught?!

boatpi

Reaction score
Back in the day both her and the daughter will be arrested for Interfering if they want to push us away their ass would kicked.

at the very least she had to be arrested for giving birth to such an ass bite son.

They’ve got to be renters no one with mentality like that can on a house like that. Ghetto hood rats in a decent neighborhood. Can you imagine being one of their neighbors.

boatpi

Reaction score
I am most impressed with how those deputies handled the situation and beyond that as a former field supervisor I’m impressed of how clearly the sergeant maintained control of the situation.

he directed people and kept in communication with the deputies keeping them calm and reassuring them.

DaveC

Car-boat motors
Reaction score
So let get this straight. So junior and his home boys steal a car and stop in front of his home. So mom is basically condoning car theft

Wonder if they will be laughing when they drop the hammer on grand theft auto on his skinny ass.

Bet those ghetto birds were trying to get the cops to over react to get the charges against them dropped. That is the reason perps do that shit. Put pressure on authorities to drop charges on the perps own shitty behavior

I bet they think the rest of us don’t see what they are doing. Well we do. Shit bags

Good for the cops who kept their cool, acted professionally and hopefully the charges will stick.

rrrr

Reaction score
I am most impressed with how those deputies handled the situation and beyond that as a former field supervisor I’m impressed of how clearly the sergeant maintained control of the situation.

he directed people and kept in communication with the deputies keeping them calm and reassuring them.

I thought the cops did a terrible job of tactical control and ignored an obvious threat to their safety. There were three cops looking in the trunk of the stolen car while she was standing 15 feet away from them, and none of them were even looking at her.

She could have pulled a handgun and shot all three of them before they could have reacted. IMO she presented a danger, and they just ignored her.

RogerThat99

Parker Is Now OPEN
Reaction score
Would have been nice to have a K9 handy. When folks see that dog on a short leash, foaming at the mouth waiting to be released, it usually changes their tune. People are idiots.
True.

Reminds me of Hank Jr's song Attitude Adjustment. Where he tells the cops they are never going to take him in: "A stick to the head, some kicks to the shins, and a couple of bites from Rin Tin Tin, and I couldn't wait to get into that Jail. " [emoji23][emoji23]

Sent From Tapatalk