Another Craigslist Maha

RyanPartridge

Reaction score
There's a deal right there!

I wonder if this one is stolen too.

djunkie

Broke mo fo
Reaction score
Hard to tell from the pics but is this a longboard or a 360?

Riverbound

Banned
Reaction score
Hey,, you only need one good hand to ski wrapped!

Unfortunately my broke hand is my back hand. I have been really good at taking care of it so recovery might be faster than I originally anticipated.

Ragged Edge

Man in the Box
Reaction score
Thanks for the heads up Riverbound.

Honestly I don't know whether to thank you or curse you :smackbum: as I now have yet another race ski in my garage. 2 Murdocks, 1 Grant Torrens, 1 DC, 1 Bushy and now 1 Maha.

I guess that I really should not count the Bushy since it is not mine but it is taking up space in my garage.

This ad was for a circa 1980's MAHA Race Ski. It is in really good shape for its age and they are pretty rare, the bindings are shot but I was not planning on using them anyway, it is a good find and the wife will have fun with it at the lake.

Thanks again and hope the hand heals soon so you can get back on your board.

John

djunkie

Broke mo fo
Reaction score
I emailed the guy about it yesterday and he said if I wanted it to come get it last night cause someone was coming for it today. Figured it was someone here so I passed.

Riverbound

Banned
Reaction score
Thanks for the heads up Riverbound.

Honestly I don't know whether to thank you or curse you :smackbum: as I now have yet another race ski in my garage. 2 Murdocks, 1 Grant Torrens, 1 DC, 1 Bushy and now 1 Maha.

I guess that I really should not count the Bushy since it is not mine but it is taking up space in my garage.

This ad was for a circa 1980's MAHA Race Ski. It is in really good shape for its age and they are pretty rare, the bindings are shot but I was not planning on using them anyway, it is a good find and the wife will have fun with it at the lake.

Thanks again and hope the hand heals soon so you can get back on your board.

John

Well you are welcome. Once my hand heals and you want to sell it let me know ;)

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Ragged Edge

Man in the Box
Reaction score
I will certainly keep that in mind. Who knows the wife may not like it.