Reaction score

pepe feels good man.jpeg

Danger Dave

Sarcastically Optimistic 😁
Reaction score
"I picked the wrong spot to park my truck." - Yellowboat

500bbc

Reaction score
This perfectly illustrates why all firearms must be confiscated from honest citizens- All Fucking Imbeciles ...

RitcheyRch

Currently Boat-Less
Reaction score
An old street racer friend of mine was coming out of the indoor shooting range on Parthenia between Reseda and Tampa when a hoodrat tried to rob him. Needless to say the good guy won in this case too.

Runs2rch

Reaction score
An old street racer friend of mine was coming out of the indoor shooting range on Parthenia between Reseda and Tampa when a hoodrat tried to rob him. Needless to say the good guy won in this case too.
Firing Line right? Used to shoot there quite a bit.

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
1622121711635.png

Brown said the thieves jumped in his vehicle Wednesday after he got out to speak with community leader Ben Norman. He noted his white Mercedes-Benz coupe has keyless push-to-start ignition and he failed to realize it had been started, reports said.

The councilman described the kids as being between ages 6 and 12, FOX 5 reported.

"One kid was in the driver’s seat. Ben attempted to open the door to get him out of the car. He fought with Ben. I then engaged and tried to get him out of the car. The three other kids were trying to figure out how to get in the car or stay out of the car. He started to hit on the gas," Brown said.

Brown added that he held on to the car in an attempt to stop them and was dragged about a block down the road before letting go.

pepe-smirking-served-champagne-by-wojak .gif

Between the ages of 6 and 12....................😂

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
View attachment 1006655

Brown said the thieves jumped in his vehicle Wednesday after he got out to speak with community leader Ben Norman. He noted his white Mercedes-Benz coupe has keyless push-to-start ignition and he failed to realize it had been started, reports said.

The councilman described the kids as being between ages 6 and 12, FOX 5 reported.

"One kid was in the driver’s seat. Ben attempted to open the door to get him out of the car. He fought with Ben. I then engaged and tried to get him out of the car. The three other kids were trying to figure out how to get in the car or stay out of the car. He started to hit on the gas," Brown said.

Brown added that he held on to the car in an attempt to stop them and was dragged about a block down the road before letting go.

View attachment 1006656

That’s exactly how the uber driver was killed by those 2 she creatures.

SixD9R

Reaction score
View attachment 1006655

View attachment 1006656

Those little punks are off to a bright start in life.

I sure hope mr councilman didn’t call the police.

City council must pay rather well for members to drive Mercedes. I’m sure all that money was earned on the up and up.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Those little punks are off to a bright start in life.

I sure hope mr councilman didn’t call the police.

City council must pay rather well for members to drive Mercedes. I’m sure all that money was earned on the up and up.
Police were called and guess what ? Two black officers responded who he wants to defund. He refused to press charges because he said it’s a poverty issues. Such a tool . https://nypost.com/2021/05/27/atlanta-mayoral-candidate-who-voted-to-defund-police-has-car-stolen/

“Fucking Black people...”
Jake Flanagan