WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Another hater propaganda story debunked....

Old Texan

Honorary Warden #377 Emeritus - R.I.P.
Reaction score

squeezer

Reaction score
An assignation ordered by the crown prince gets blamed on 11 guys in a closed court... Five of them get the death penalty.

That’s some solid justice right there.

Old Texan

Reaction score
An assignation ordered by the crown prince gets blamed on 11 guys in a closed court... Five of them get the death penalty.

So what should Trump do differently? This took place in an embassy in Turkey. The victim had US ties only due to his ties to the CIA.

He made the foolish arrogant move to put himself into the position that got him whacked. Not the problem of the US. Solid justice or not, it ain't our business. And the point being is, the Saudis in what ever way punished those directly involved, which in my opinion, shows Trump didn't turn a blind eye. He likely influenced the prince to do some sort of action, mainly to keep those like yourself from claiming whatever whine you had.

Trump can never do enough even in situations that involve him, which was not the case in this situation

500bbc

Reaction score

The fuck you talking about?

assignation
[ˌasiɡˈnāSH(ə)n]
NOUN
assignations (plural noun)
  1. an appointment to meet someone in secret, typically one made by lovers.
    "his assignation with an older woman"
Fucking idiot

squeezer

Reaction score
So what should Trump do differently? This took place in an embassy in Turkey. The victim had US ties only due to his ties to the CIA.

He made the foolish arrogant move to put himself into the position that got him whacked. Not the problem of the US. Solid justice or not, it ain't our business. And the point being is, the Saudis in what ever way punished those directly involved, which in my opinion, shows Trump didn't turn a blind eye. He likely influenced the prince to do some sort of action, mainly to keep those like yourself from claiming whatever whine you had.

Trump can never do enough even in situations that involve him, which was not the case in this situation

OFFS OT...

“What could Trump do differently?”

How about call out the guy responsible for the murder.

Or does Trump have a problem with the legal position that the guy who ordered and paid for a crime to be committed is just as guilty as the person who committed the actual act...

Old Texan

Reaction score
OFFS OT...

“What could Trump do differently?”

How about call out the guy responsible for the murder.

Or does Trump have a problem with the legal position that the guy who ordered and paid for a crime to be committed is just as guilty as the person who committed the actual act...
You were there? Whose to say what happened. If you had a bounty on your head, would you go into the embassy of the nation that carries the paper. He was that stupid or had an alliance on that side that went south....

Rough world Biffer.....These things happen

squeezer

Reaction score

Old Texan

Reaction score
Likely with conjecture and theory.

I don't condone it, but that is the way it works with the kingdom. I had my druthers, we'd have never got in bed so deep with them to begin with. The ways and customs of the ME don't seem to be a big deal for those who've brought them to the US, where they grow in numbers and enter our government. Yet since Saudi is considered allies with the Right, that's reason to whine about what they do in other countries and their own.

Watched Black Hawk Down last night. Where is the outrage with Somalians that butchered and mutilated US military in that outrageous mess?

Benghazi, "What difference does it make...."

More bitching by the Left about Khashoggi then our own Diplomat and military brutally murdered in that shithole. Pathetic:(:mad:

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Bottom line...”Orange man bad”...
That’s it. It doesn’t matter what, it doesn’t matter how, it doesn’t matter who or where and it doesn’t matter the actions taken.

“Orange man bad” is ALL you need to know.
The arguments and responses from the TDS afflicted will be constructed out of thin air, assembling both reality and deranged opinion (they call it facts) into tangents, then circular fantasy to land in the same place every fucking time...”Orange Man bad”.

It also doesn’t matter if it’s some idiot in SD, a river jumper in a NW liberal nest, or a millionaire on top the mountain, TDS has NO class preferences of any kind, like crack or heroin, once afflicted, that’s all that matters.

Uncle Dave

Reaction score
Of course a few guys are getting whacked, no surprise. Cant have them ratting out the actual people responsible.

That the guy wasn't actually holding a green card by and large gets the US off a lot of hooks.
I myself cared a lot less when this news came out.
That he was a legal "resident" allows him some if only a little protection.

That he was a journalist should prompt our president, you guys, or any president to insist that any investigation go up at least one level beyond the guys that do the hand chopping. Hatchet men dont get jets and aircraft and get to board airplanes with bone saws without being helped and having it approved and be premeditated.

Low to mid level operatives don't get to set their own targets - they were told to go get him by guys that are clearly being shielded.

It all depends on what kind of world you guys want to live in as to how happy you may or may not be about this.

If you want to live in a world where critics of brutal regimes get tortured and murdered with minimal to no repercussion then this is GREAT news.

Lots of guys complain about "fake news" but who will report the real news without some measure of protection from regimes like the Saudis?

It's basically an open season on anyone critical of the saudi's.

But who gives a shit right?

Besides - much easier to go with this than act on the CIA report that shows it was MBS's doing, that could get messy, and we cant have that.

UD

Last edited:

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Of course a few guys are getting whacked, no surprise. Cant have them ratting out the actual people responsible.

That the guy wasn't actually holding a green card by and large gets the US off a lot of hooks.
I myself cared a lot less when this news came out.
That he was a legal "resident" allows him some if only a little protection.

That he was a journalist should prompt our president, you guys, or any president to insist that any investigation go up at least one level beyond the guys that do the hand chopping. Hatchet men dont get jets and aircraft and get to board airplanes with bone saws without being helped and having it approved and be premeditated.

Low to mid level operatives don't get to set their own targets - they were told to go get him by guys that are clearly being shielded.

It all depends on what kind of world you guys want to live in as to how happy you may or may not be about this.

If you want to live in a world where critics of brutal regimes get tortured and murdered with minimal to no repercussion then this is GREAT news.

Lots of guys complain about "fake news" but will report the real news without some measure of protection from regimes like the Saudis?

It's basically an open season on anyone critical of the saudi's.

But who gives a shit right?

Besides - much easier to go with this than act on the CIA report that shows it was MBS's doing, that could get messy, and we cant have that.

UD

Hard to argue with any of that.

What’s your feelings on the politically motivated whackings that have occurred right here in America?
Or the whackings that occurred in Benghazi?

Just curious.

Uncle Dave

Reaction score
Hard to argue with any of that.

What’s your feelings on the politically motivated whackings that have occurred right here in America?
Or the whackings that occurred in Benghazi?
Just curious.

I'd probably need to see the list of who you may be referring to on politically motivated whacking here.

If you mean Epstein - hardly surprised, he had to much dirt on everyone to be allowed to live, especially Cinton. I doubt we'll see anyone swing higher up for what they've done, or the guys who let Epstein get whacked.

Anyone that got on that plane twice knew what they were dealing with.

On Benghazi it seems to me that not everything that could have been done was done to protect our guys, and that it's a travesty of leadership that no one is being held accountable.

UD

500bbc

Reaction score
I'd probably need to see the list of who you may be referring to on politically motivated whacking here.

If you mean Epstein - hardly surprised, he had to much dirt on everyone to be allowed to live, especially Cinton. I doubt we'll see anyone swing higher up for what they've done, or the guys who let Epstein get whacked.

On Benghazi it seems to me that not everything that could have been done was done to protect our guys, and that it's a travesty of leadership that no one is being held accountable.

UD

Nothing is certainly not everything.
They were left to die to coverup Obamas and Hillary's gun running to terrorists.
They lasted 13 hours with backup less than an hour and a half away, spooled up on the runway, ordered to stand down.

Trying to tie President Trump to the Saudi's on their execution is nothing but leftwing bullshit.

Last edited:

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score

UD

Agreed on Epstein.

But I was thinking more about Seth Rich.
Of course, it’s easy for most people to jokingly agree that Epstein was whacked, even though the circumstances were much more unlikely than Seth Rich, who was actually double tapped in the skull. Yet most won’t or can’t believe the similar motivations that led to Rich’s murder. Perhaps not sexual revelations, but damaging revelations he was privy to nonetheless.
people actually believe he was a victim of a violent robbery. although nothing was stolen off of him.
Rich was assassinated plain and simple. No one believes it.
People do not believe that this goes on here, but it does and always has.
The question about Benghazi is what the fuck were they doing there to start with?
There is no embassy there, there is no remote consulate there. They were in a villa with virtually no on site security, and basically just a fence.
Why was CIA encamped just up the road?
People have the impression that a mob stormed our embassy and killed the occupants. That isn’t what happened at all...primarily because there is no embassy.
You are correct that the delayed response was instrumental in the deaths. Could it be at least in part because they weren’t supposed to be there in the first place?

It’s easy to do shit without repercussion when the masses have their heads buried.
Makes the Saudis look like amateurs in some ways.

Hell, Obama openly bought Black Market oil from them at $40 a barrel and financed ISIS by proxy in the process.

Uncle Dave

Reaction score
They were left to die to coverup Obamas and Hillary's gun running top terrorists.
They lasted 13 hours with backup less than an hour and a half away, spooled up on the runway, ordered to stand down.

Trying to tie President Trump to the Saudi's on their execution is nothing but leftwing bullshit.

I wanted to see Obama/ Hillary swing for Benghazi - they walked clean and Im still pissed.

Agreed - trying to tie Trump to this is utter horse shit.

This is a shit situation for any US president.

Where Trump does come into play is holding the Saudis feet to the fire, Id like to see him bring down MBS, because he's a fucking shit bag that will get way with whatever he can until some one smacks some sense into him or takes him out.

I suspect The Don will back away at this point, not surprising, but not what Id like to see.

UD

500bbc

Reaction score
Agreed on Epstein.

Of course, it’s easy for most people to jokingly agree that Epstein was whacked, even though the circumstances were much more unlikely than Seth Rich, who was actually double tapped in the skull. Yet most won’t or can’t believe the similar motivations that led to Rich’s murder. Perhaps not sexual revelations, but damaging revelations he was privy to nonetheless.
people actually believe he was a victim of a violent robbery. although nothing was stolen off of him.
The question about Benghazi is what the fuck were they doing there to start with?
There is no embassy there, there is no remote consulate there. They were in a villa with virtually no on site security, and basically just a fence.
People have the impression that a mob stormed our embassy and killed the occupants. That isn’t what happened at all...primarily because there is no embassy.
You are correct that the delayed response was instrumental in the deaths. Could it be at least in part because they weren’t supposed to be there in the first place?

It’s easy to do shit without repercussion when the masses have their heads buried.

Hell, Obama openly bought Black Market oil from them at $40 a barrel and financed ISIS by proxy in the process.

Hunting Stingers.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
I wanted to see Obama/ Hillary swing for Benghazi - they walked clean and Im still pissed.

Where Trump does come into play is holding the Saudis feet to the fire, Id like to see him bring down MBS, because he's a fucking shit bag that will get way with whatever he can until some one smacks some sense into him or takes him out.

I suspect The Don will back away at this point, not surprising, but not what Id like to see.

UD

Agree on all fronts.

If Big Don goes all apeshit it could be WWIII.

Uncle Dave

Reaction score
Agreed on Epstein.

Haven't followed the Seth Rich murder so I cant really comment on it - Ive been fighting my own wars in business the last 2-3 years and haven't come up for air enough.

Benghazi stinks - like the asses that let it happen.

UD

Last edited:

500bbc

Reaction score

UD

I'd like to see more than MBS smacked around but the globe is full players just like him. Hell, we were allies with Stalin at one point. Jimmy Carter let the Mullahs displace the Shah, that didn't work out so well, along the lines of ousting Saddam as well.

530RL

Reaction score
Seth Rich was shot in the torso twice and lived for over an hour after the shooting including talking to the police. Those are the facts.

He was not "double tapped" in the skull.

aFGsF51.jpg

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score

UD

Kinda like how the Bush family did Saddam or Hillary did Gaddafi?

Trump can condemn it, but that's about it. Spending money trying to change that shithole area of the world is like throwing money in the trash can, except the trashcan is the War Machine's pockets.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
My mist
Seth Rich was shot in the torso twice and lived for over an hour after the shooting including talking to the police. Those are the facts.

View attachment 828824

My mistake, thank you.
Did you read the part about “unknown persons for unknown reasons”?

saucedaddy

Reaction score
98A51AB2-302D-4227-B2D6-696627EECA50.gif
A3CA0652-F865-4CA3-A035-60B6472EB084.gif
Bottom line...”Orange man bad”...
That’s it. It doesn’t matter what, it doesn’t matter how, it doesn’t matter who or where and it doesn’t matter the actions taken.

“Orange man bad” is ALL you need to know.
The arguments and responses from the TDS afflicted will be constructed out of thin air, assembling both reality and deranged opinion (they call it facts) into tangents, then circular fantasy to land in the same place every fucking time...”Orange Man bad”.

It also doesn’t matter if it’s some idiot in SD, a river jumper in a NW liberal nest, or a millionaire on top the mountain, TDS has NO class preferences of any kind, like crack or heroin, once afflicted, that’s all that matters.
“Orange Man Messiah”, is all you need to know!

Uncle Dave

Reaction score
Kinda like how the Bush family did Saddam or Hillary did Gaddafi?

Trump can condemn it, but that's about it. Spending money trying to change that shithole area of the world is like throwing money in the trash can, except the trashcan is the War Machine's pockets.

No not like the Bush's went after Saddam, or Hillary/ The euros went after Ghadaffi with our back to them.

I think its possible to take various political, military positions shy of going to actual war.

It's easy for The house of Saud to bully its neighbors with Uncle Sam backing them up.

Maybe it time to get them to pay for what they get from us - tough though because to mess with this messes wit the petrodollar standard.

No US president has really ever stood up to them because well - oil (more the petrodollar) and the worse of two/10 evils problem.

The Don is just as much a pawn as any US presidente.

Imagine a world where we didnt need to pay for middle east oil with our precious troops and money.

We're on the cusp of it.

UD

500bbc

Reaction score
No not like the Bush's went after Saddam, or Hillary/ The euros went after Ghadaffi with our back to them.

I think its possible to take various political, military positions shy of going to actual war.

It's easy for The house of Saud to bully its neighbors with Uncle Sam backing them up.

Maybe it time to get them to pay for what they get from us - tough though because to mess with this messes wit the petrodollar standard.

No US president has really ever stood up to them because well - oil (more the petrodollar) and the worse of two/10 evils problem.

Imagine a world where we didnt need to pay for middle east oil with our precious troops and money.

We're on the cusp of it.

UD
They've been paying someone, just not the US.:D

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score

We're on the cusp of it.

UD

Yep, that petrodollar complicates things for sure and the reason nothing happened after they toasted the old man.

500bbc

Reaction score
My mist

My mistake, thank you.
Did you read the part about “unknown persons for unknown reasons”?
Lead Clinton investigator shot in the back twice, run over

March 22, 2018
[URL='https://twitter.com/intent/+/tweet?original_referer=https://thehornnews.com/lead-clinton-investigator-shot-in-the-back-twice-run-over-march/&url=https://thehornnews.com/lead-clinton-investigator-shot-in-the-back-twice-run-over-march/&text=Lead%20Clinton%20investigator%20shot%20in%20the%20back%20twice%2C%20run%20over&via=ReadTheHornNews']Jack Burkman, the leader of the controversial investigation into the murder of former DNC staffer Seth Rich, was shot twice in the back and run over by a man who claimed to have worked as a special agent in the Department of Energy, authorities say.[/URL]

Burkman was attacked in the Rosslyn Marriott hotel parking garage in Washington, D.C. on Mar. 13, lured to the spot by promises of secret documents on the Clintons by an FBI whistleblower.

Rich was shot twice in the back as well...Nothing to see here...move along.

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score

March 22, 2018
Jack Burkman, the leader of the controversial investigation into the murder of former DNC staffer Seth Rich, was shot twice in the back and run over by a man who claimed to have worked as a special agent in the Department of Energy, authorities say.

Burkman was attacked in the Rosslyn Marriott hotel parking garage in Washington, D.C. on Mar. 13, lured to the spot by promises of secret documents on the Clintons by an FBI whistleblower.

Boofity Boofity doooooo.....................
giphy.gif

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score

March 22, 2018
Jack Burkman, the leader of the controversial investigation into the murder of former DNC staffer Seth Rich, was shot twice in the back and run over by a man who claimed to have worked as a special agent in the Department of Energy, authorities say.

C59C8150-FE82-46C0-8850-D5EA52E24A74.jpeg

SBMech

Fixes Broken Stuff
Reaction score
They were left to die to coverup Obamas and Hillary's gun running to terrorists.

I want so much to face anyone involved in that.

Sadly, probably 100 persons were involved, all should loose their lives.

SBMech

Fixes Broken Stuff
Reaction score

View attachment 828824

You find nothing wrong with that statement?

That he actually was able to converse for over an HOUR but still lost his life? He was attacked in Bloomindale, less than 2 miles from the Capitol Building...the finest EMT's and Hospitals within 5 minutes....

You need to have your fucking head examined. Your logic train left the station without you.

Old Texan

Reaction score

That he actually was able to converse for over an HOUR but still lost his life? He was attacked in Bloomindale, less than 2 miles from the Capitol Building...the finest EMT's and Hospitals within 5 minutes....

You need to have your fucking head examined. Your logic train left the station without you.
He was mumbling something was awful flakey about the deal......:rolleyes:

Lavey29

Floatin Dirty
Reaction score

We're on the cusp of it.

UD

Keep in mind though that Trump didn't bow to them like Obama did and Trump has opened up US oil drilling big time to offset the Saudi Petro power. They are more reliant on us now for aid then we are for their oil.

530RL

Reaction score

Nothing extraordinary.

He was shot in an attempted robbery as reported by Rich himself.

He died in the nearest hospital after being shot, discovered and transported there in accordance with standard protocols.

There are over 150 murders in Metro DC per year. There are 163 murders, 1,552 assaults with a deadly weapon and 2,213 robberies that have been reported in 2019.

So the theory that his death was the result of robbery where the victim fought back (lots of physical evidence of that fact, a coroners report, and comments by Rich himself to police) resulting in the victims death seems much more plausible than the other theories espoused here. Especially the “double tapped” sensationalism attempting to embellish the conspiracy theory.

Further, given the courts are letting stand a lawsuit by his parents against FOX News for intentional infliction of emotional duress relating to peddling these conspiracy theories is quite telling as the bar for allowing such a suit stand in America with its robust protections of a free press via the 1st amendment is astronomically high.

My logic train remains on the track traveling down the path of reason, objectivity and analysis. Others in here got derailed over in conspiracy land and are stuck spinning in circles on the tin foil merry go round....... :)

Last edited:

Old Texan

Reaction score
Much more plausible......Got it:rolleyes:

saucedaddy

Reaction score
Nothing extraordinary.

He was shot in an attempted robbery as reported by Rich himself.

He died in the nearest hospital after being shot, discovered and transported there in accordance with standard protocols.

There are over 150 murders in Metro DC per year. There are 163 murders, 1,552 assaults with a deadly weapon and 2,213 robberies that have been reported in 2019.

So the theory that his death was the result of robbery where the victim fought back (lots of physical evidence of that fact, a coroners report, and comments by Rich himself to police) resulting in the victims death seems much more plausible than the other theories espoused here. Especially the “double tapped” sensationalism attempting to embellish the conspiracy theory.

Further, given the courts are letting stand a lawsuit by his parents against FOX News for intentional infliction of emotional duress relating to peddling these conspiracy theories is quite telling as the bar for allowing such a suit stand in America with its robust protections of a free press via the 1st amendment is astronomically high.

My logic train remains on the track traveling down the path of reason, objectivity and analysis. Others in here got derailed over in conspiracy land and are stuck spinning in circles on the tin foil merry go round....... :)
Wait til CTG tells you how many church going people have died!

Uncle Dave

Reaction score
Keep in mind though that Trump didn't bow to them like Obama did and Trump has opened up US oil drilling big time to offset the Saudi Petro power. They are more reliant on us now for aid then we are for their oil.

Yes and No.

Is it a complete bow down like before - no
Can we brag about standing up to these guys and claim to be taking a high road with them? - no way, not with any kind of straight face.

Yes in that Trump has kept he taps on at home - which is great.

No - At the same time Trump has given them many gifts - among others .....

He didnt put them on the child soldier blacklist- they routinely press kids into military service.
He backed MBS's move Riyadh where he invited the nations ruling families to a talk then kidnapped and extorted them.
He didn't end support of their nasty war in Yemen, condemn it or block it in the UN, but supports it wholly.
He plays both sides of the fence on those critical to the kingdom - all of the sudden we operate like France in this regard.
We are transferring nuke tech to them.

On Arms sales I'm mixed - They will buy from someone if not us and they have nearly unlimited money - how come they still need us?
Seemingly the only thing they cant buy is capability and skill to use the weapons they purchase.
After decades and hundreds of billions in arms sales they have no navy, cant fly, and cant seem to use our precision guided munitions to hit anything other than civilians. In short they are completely inept regardless of the weapons they posses.

The old man had some semblance of diplomacy, skill, and reason. Some
His spoiled brat kid murders, kidnaps, tortures, and bombs civilians using our weapons with impunity and no one with the balls to collar him.

UD

Lavey29

Floatin Dirty
Reaction score
Yes and No.

Is it a complete bow down like before - no
Can we brag about standing up to these guys and claim to be taking a high road with them? - no way, not with any kind of straight face.

Yes in that Trump has kept he taps on at home - which is great.

No - At the same time Trump has given them many gifts - among others .....

He didnt put them on the child soldier blacklist- they routinely press kids into military service.
He backed MBS's move Riyadh where he invited the nations ruling families to a talk then kidnapped and extorted them.
He didn't end support of their nasty war in Yemen, condemn it or block it in the UN, but supports it wholly.
He plays both sides of the fence on those critical to the kingdom - all of the sudden we operate like France in this regard.
We are transferring nuke tech to them.

On Arms sales I'm mixed - They will buy from someone if not us and they have nearly unlimited money - how come they still need us?
Seemingly the only thing they cant buy is capability and skill to use the weapons they purchase.
After decades and hundreds of billions in arms sales they have no navy, cant fly, and cant seem to use our precision guided munitions to hit anything other than civilians. In short they are completely inept regardless of the weapons they posses.

The old man had some semblance of diplomacy, skill, and reason. Some
His spoiled brat kid murders, kidnaps, tortures, and bombs civilians using our weapons with impunity and no one to challenge him.

UD

Good points, it's a strange relationship. We need them for strategic reasons if we have to clean up Iran or some other place back there but 19 of them killed 3000 Americans on 9/11 so I dont trust that country one inch and am glad we are not oil dependent on them. Remember what they did to us back in the 70s?

wzuber

Reaction score
The fuck you talking about?

assignation
[ˌasiɡˈnāSH(ə)n]
NOUN
assignations (plural noun)
  1. an appointment to meet someone in secret, typically one made by lovers.
    "his assignation with an older woman"
Fucking idiot
oh.. come on 500....don't be so hard on the beaver, though he EPICALLY FAILED here..he was just trying to show 5turdly he's worthy of his admiration by attempting to use his big words he learned in that college his mommy and daddy clearly wasted their hard earned retirement money on. hahaha:rolleyes::p:D:D:D