WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Another Havasu Mexican Food Thread.

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score
I had lunch at the Carneceria El Coral Mexican market today, and it was pretty good. I got a Carne Asada burrito, very tasty.

Would definitely recommend for a quick lunch. There are just a few tables to sit in the market, so more of a to go deal. They also sell cold beer and drinks.. just saying.

I may or may not have enjoyed a cold beer with my lunch.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
I had lunch at the Carneceria El Coral Mexican market today, and it was pretty good. I got a Carne Asada burrito, very tasty.

Would definitely recommend for a quick lunch. There are just a few tables to sit in the market, so more of a to go deal. They also sell cold beer and drinks.. just saying.

I may or may not have enjoyed a cold beer with my lunch.

One of my favorite places!! I order the Carne Burritos they way they were made in social.. Carne / Pico / Guac.. Add hot sauce as desired. I don't like beans in the burrito with meat.

Overall though great market, and the lunch burritos are the best in LHC by far.

RD

PlanB

Reaction score
Right down the street from our house. They have a good carne and pollo selection, but I did not know they served cooked food. Their chicharrones are good as well...

ONE-A-DAY

Reaction score
Santa Fe carne is amazing.

Anyone try the new mex place in the parking lot of Food City? I think it’s something bertos, we have a Filiberto’s, a Humberto’s and I think this is a similar name.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score

Anyone try the new mex place in the parking lot of Food City? I think it’s something bertos, we have a Filiberto’s, a Humberto’s and I think this is a similar name.

I don't think it's open yet. I'm hoping they get closer to the CA or PHX Bertos, because the other two aren't even close..

RD

Jed-O

Shitter was full!
Reaction score
Thought this thread was going to be about something else
desperado-toilet.jpg

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score
Right down the street from our house. They have a good carne and pollo selection, but I did not know they served cooked food. Their chicharrones are good as well...

I bought a bag of those.. eating them now. Really good.

hallett21

Reaction score
We talking about the one next to Hot Laps? Love getting meat there and taking it home to cook.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Done-it-again

Reaction score

Not open yet, I checked it out over the weekend and still has a ways to go.