WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Another inconvenient truth for the eco freaks

Gelcoater

Reaction score
Interesting.
I didn’t realize plants emitted carbon or carbon dioxide?

I sorta learned they consume it.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Interesting.
I didn’t realize plants emitted carbon or carbon dioxide?

I sorta learned they consume it.

They are saying by cutting down the forest to make room for farming it is creating more CO2. The forest helps with that more than the farm plants.

It’s all BS anyways.. the ocean has more to do with that then farming ever will.

Yellowboat

Reaction score
For all the vegans out there that don't want to hurt animals in any way shape or form oh, they really need to look at how many animals are killed when a farmer does something like plowing their fields.

highvoltagehands

Laveycraft Nuera 2750
Reaction score
For all the vegans out there that don't want to hurt animals in any way shape or form oh, they really need to look at how many animals are killed when a farmer does something like plowing their fields.
I’m not a vegan, i’m T-Rex and I don’t see how any animals, except maybe a couple gophers getting killed when a farmer plows each year. Most vegans don’t eat meat cause they believe it’s unhealthy not because they’re worried about animal welfare.

spectras only

Reaction score
Growing organic food is small potato, regarding our climate. How about fix Earth's orbit around the Sun, going out of whack,haha. According to this article, our planet's going elliptic is a bigger problem. We need to strap some rocket boosters around Earth to get us back to a round circle around the Sun.;):D> https://newatlas.com/earth-orbit-climate-change/54539/

WhatExit?

Well-Known Inmate #'s 2584 & 20161
Reaction score
Growing organic food is small potato, regarding our climate. How about fix Earth's orbit around the Sun, going out of whack,haha. According to this article, our planet's going elliptic is a bigger problem. We need to strap some rocket boosters around Earth to get us back to a round circle around the Sun.;):D> https://newatlas.com/earth-orbit-climate-change/54539/

Maybe Al Gore could get everyone on one side of the earth to fart at the same time and push the planet back into a circular orbit?

Singleton

Reaction score
They are saying by cutting down the forest to make room for farming it is creating more CO2. The forest helps with that more than the farm plants.

It’s all BS anyways.. the ocean has more to do with that then farming ever will.

If the eco nuts realized how much farming takes (all that equipment has no emission shit) they would not be so eco crazy

JDub24

American Bad-Ass!!
Reaction score
Not to mention all the cute, little animals that the grind up tilling fields for their “organic/ vegan food” that magically appears in the hippy/hipster grocery stores.

I think everyone should have to spend a year in the 4H club and learn how this country has survived from its inception. Most people would be shocked.

Justfishing

Reaction score
The same goes for ethanol. In the Midwest many of the section line roads are being removed replaced by endless corn fields. Lost is the shoulder belts that was wildlife habitat

On top of that ground that was considered not productive enough, virgin ground, has come under the plough for more corn. Again reducing habitat, erosion control along with the filtering effect, etc

At the same time GMOs use has exploded. GMOs allow more chemicals to be used. The use of farm chemicals has exploded. There are now weeds resistent to roundup. Plus benifical subsoil micorbs are declining.

There is a liberal Nebraska farmer that has been blocking a new oil pipeline because a potential leak which would be localized and cleaned. But yet has nothing bad to say about the amount of pesticides spread over many millions of acres.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score

Eventually the sun will consume earths atmosphere and render it not unlike mars...

FreeBird236

Reaction score
I’m not a vegan, i’m T-Rex and I don’t see how any animals, except maybe a couple gophers getting killed when a farmer plows each year. Most vegans don’t eat meat cause they believe it’s unhealthy not because they’re worried about animal welfare.
That might have been true 30years ago with vegetarians, most vegans are all out wack jobs.

Sleekenuff

Reaction score

Rogers Hopeful

Reaction score
Use your brain, my dude.
If we did that, the continent would tip over from the weight.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Where do these people get these ideas? Because apparently islands are boats now and are not firmly attached to ocean floor. Facepalm. The D after his name explains it all tho. Must stand for Dumb

4Waters

Reaction score
Use your brain, my dude.
If we did that, the continent would tip over from the weight.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
This goes along with my theory that California will break off at the San Andreas fault due to the over population west of the San Andreas of illegal immigrants and California will slide into the ocean.:eek:

What do you guys think?

:D:D:D:D

LHC Kirby

LifeTime Member
Reaction score
This goes along with my theory that California will break off at the San Andreas fault due to the over population west of the San Andreas of illegal immigrants and California will slide into the ocean.:eek:

What do you guys think?

Well duh... why do you think so many are moving to Arizona ?

JDKRXW

Reaction score
Small potatoes... this only hits one small section of sustainability. There is not a quick fix answer. Just pick what’s easy for you and start there. Recycle and resuse what you can.

Not sure what you mean by 'small potatos' .....but if GMO crops and animals were to be banned worldwide tomorrow - which billion people get to starve first?

This isn't really a small part of human sustainability.

spectras only

Reaction score
Not sure what you mean by 'small potatos' .....but if GMO crops and animals were to be banned worldwide tomorrow - which billion people get to starve first?

This isn't really a small part of human sustainability.
There's an alternative;) In the novel, most types of soylent are made from soya and lentils. The word also evokes the 1973 film adaptation Soylent Green, in which the eponymous food is made from human remains

it has been researched and documented, Earth can only feed max 15 billion people what arable land left. Also proven, in South America, farmers burning the Amazon forests can only cultivate the land three times, not enough nutrients there in the ground.

Last edited:

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Where do these people get these ideas? Because apparently islands are boats now and are not firmly attached to ocean floor. Facepalm. The D after his name explains it all tho. Must stand for Dumb

An even better question is just who the hell thinks electing these geniuses is a good idea?
If he’s that fucking stupid, how stupid are his constituents???