WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Another JAB gone bad story

bentprops

Reaction score
If you don't think this is genocide just spend some time looking at what they are doing to the Aboriginal people of Australia

Long story short they are rounding them up injecting them in prisoning and murdering them.

Aboriginal people of Australians are sending out SOS to the nations of the world begging for help!.

Dalton

Reaction score
Both sides, pro vax, and anti vax need to call these things out

90EC9DEF-2730-487D-82A8-34139D302D92.jpeg

rmarion

Stop The Steal
Reaction score
Fucking young man (38y/o)... our salesman in San Diego....
playing in my annual Golf tournament, Laughlin.
could not finish the last 6 holes... took him to the hospital... ran tests.. mri, cat scan...

Blood Clots in his Heart...

Vaxed - YEP

FUCKING 1ST HAND KNOWLEDGE !!!!

Ladsm

Reaction score
@Ladsm been looking for this thread for a few days.

How is your SIL doing?
Thanks for following up. He is doing well. Hoping to see him today for a Mothers Day BBQ we are throwing. He is about 99% recovered now. He had about $250K is medical bill racked up and is down to about $21K left after charities helped out on the bills that are focused on helping people that had reactions to the covid shots. Yes this is a big number of people they are helping.

4Waters

Reaction score
Thanks for following up. He is doing well. Hoping to see him today for a Mothers Day BBQ we are throwing. He is about 99% recovered now. He had about $250K is medical bill racked up and is down to about $21K left after charities helped out on the bills that are focused on helping people that had reactions to the covid shots. Yes this is a big number of people they are helping.
Man I am glad to hear this. He is a lucky one, I still think his employer should have covered this and maybe in time they will be forced to compensate him for his pain and suffering. Enjoy the day.